• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VGD: Dr. Shrunk Says be Happy!!

Myed

Smash Apprentice
NNID
13sora
3DS FC
1306-7973-7040
Yeah I hate it too, so much... they did not have to destroy the css like that... well since they're kinda outta space currently theyll havta shrink some stuff and make room so I hope they rework it and make it pretty. Unless they have some horrid arrow to another screen just for dlc characters. I guessss thatd be okay, but...

I just wish the ordered things differently. Like...they care about ordering them in order of old and new, but Robs all the way down there, and why is Rosalina (mario symbol) blocked by Yoshi, and I wish the clones didnt have their own section, and etc im rambling not even ordering correctly, been up all night sorry, but uhh...

Agreed! Hope it aint ugly.
(unspoilering because not a spoiler anymore)

Its worse than we thought. The 3ds version has a seperate page for dlc stages. Sakurai said he was only planning to add 2 more. A seperate page, containing only four stages. The two in now look out of place as is with black screen all around them. On the other hand, the 3ds version css suprisingly looks better. Minus Clone and DLC corner(s) which are a whole nother thing entirely.

EDIT: holy cow i just looked at the wii u css. Link is STILL away from the Zelda characters, Dx3 joins Kriby leaving meta knight all alone, Shulk now joins the 'clone, third party and dlc character row of shame (thats what im calling the whole bottom row now) Its not like theres not room, theres empty gaps on the top and shame rows. *sigh*

Been playing Lucas for the past hour....
I think my Villager may have a new friend in the main's spot <3
ONE OF US

ONE OF US

ONE OF US

Mr.Sile

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Dorvillo
Yes, the successive use decrease is a lot bigger now and more noticeable.

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Alright then. Ive got the room set up, so feel free to join when you can.

Edit: sorry for being bad
you just got Luucas so its ok :3
Lucas Z-air is really good btw it confirms into grabs

Myed

Smash Apprentice
NNID
13sora
3DS FC
1306-7973-7040
you just got Luucas so its ok :3
Lucas Z-air is really good btw it confirms into grabs
i know but i just cant help but feel like im letting my favorite game down by sucking with him so much.

Also, just curious, do you not have dreamland 64?

EDIT: My god screw the find mii omega with a passion

EDIT2: please stop picking the find mii omega it inverse triangle edges means i cant recover

EDIT3: Nice meteor smash at the edge

EDIT4: I think im done. GG

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
i know but i just cant help but feel like im letting my favorite game down by sucking with him so much.

Also, just curious, do you not have dreamland 64?

EDIT: My god screw the find mii omega with a passion
nope I refuse to pay 2 bucks fo a more annoying BF
if that's the case I let my favorite series down all the time by being horrible with FE chars

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Yeah, i just need more practice, i suppose.

Either way, good game.
oh one thing I did notice that you could step up is not going to ledge so easily the goal is to control center stage while simultaneously denying your opponent space to recover

Whitepikmin

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2836-0727-3260
Need to practice for a tournament today, villager needs training. 3ds.

Last edited:

Linkdude74

Smash Cadet
so like, Has anyone played against a Ryu yet? I'm loving playing as Ryu myself but not replacing villager

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
how does the MU feel so far?
oh bno i fought Ryu AS Ryu but i can assume this is a very campy MU
Ryu is basically a fatty he lacks insane mobility like Pika or Fox but he its like a truck on some of his moves Villager can rising sh Fair and hadoken is reactable
Staying close to a good Ryu is like asking to get Shoryukened

SoniCraft

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sonicraft98
3DS FC
5327-0944-3801
Yeah that presentation left a lot to be desired...I guess it makes sense since they're obviously moving on to the NX. Makes you wonder what'll happen to the new Zelda, or if we'll ever get an AC for Wii U :o.

Top Bottom