• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Very Organized Growing List of Videos worth seeing... period ~update~

Srules

Smash Apprentice
I am updating these posts now, didn't know people were still posting, i was just updating by myself. Thanks for the contributions!

I pm 2 mods and didn't get a response back about a sticky. Is there a different way to request a sticky?

Srules

Smash Apprentice
Apparently only SamuraiPanda and Youko can sticky threads on the general brawl discussion. I have pm'd panda a couple times about making this a sticky, but he hasn't replied.
tsk tsk panda, tsk tsk

Seison

Smash Journeyman
Best video thread I've seen so far. Nice job Srules. I have no doubt this will be stickied soon enough; I suggest being patient and letting the thread speak for itself.

I especially love the hi quality vids on stage 6. they are awesome.

Srules

Smash Apprentice
Someone needs to find that Japanese video where it shows all the conversations between the Starfox characters.

I can't find it so someone be a dear and help me find it. =]
It's on Youtube somewhere...

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAc9SU3nKbc

ADD THIS TO THE LIST
yes! sweet nice find I forgot

I need to look up a vid that has all of solid snakes incoming calls also...

Mooplet

Smash Journeyman
Hey all

in case anyone wants to check it out, i'm in the process of compiling every brawl video i can find into a Magnify channel-

http://brawl.magnify.net

add to list if you want? its another compilation thing. similar to a youtube channel but with more vids.

Srules

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for the contributions everyone. I haven't been hunting videos as much lately, mostly just playing melee. Now that this is stickied ill be checking this thread more often for updates. Keep the vids coming and thanks for the sticky mods.

I.T.P

Smash Ace
you can basically name mine Israeli vids and not I.T.P vids, we're using the insane amount of subscribers I aquired at the "Preview demo vids" period, and we're basically uploading every israeli video we're making using my account, so many people will see it and enjoy.

Top Bottom