• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Very Organized Growing List of Videos worth seeing... period ~update~

Srules

Smash Apprentice
Yea, no problem. How is that? Also, fantastic site, truly appreciated among the community.

Srules

Smash Apprentice
For the sake of people who don't visit the boards often, this thread should be at the top :p

Also, I slept pretty much all day, and I don't think I really missed anything, am I wrong?

M.K

Level 55
Hey, I definetly posted the Fire Kirby match on a thread last week, I believe I should get credit for that.

Thank you.

mezbomber

Smash Journeyman
This is a great thread. Very helpful, and some great vids, too. I give my praise to the TC.

Srules

Smash Apprentice
I have finally gotten on a normal sleeping schedule! sweet. updated the links also, keep the good vids coming.

boxelder

Smash Apprentice
Here's the top players in Brazil. The recording quality is low but the play is very high. Notice all the comboing, the use of fox's D-air to u-smash, the dodging with diddy, the dashing to u-smash. These are the best players I've seen so far. I posted it in another thread that got locked, even though I can't find it anywhere else on the site. It's pretty impossible to search for this stuff though without having to wade through mountains of unrelated threads (usually unreadable bull**** threads like "Why isn't the Buger King in Brawl?!?") Too bad this thread isn't sticky when some of the sticky threadys are so dusty and pointless in comparison.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ThkdeEVjLk

Srules

Smash Apprentice
woah mosk123 why haven't I seen that stage b4 ?

And every video posted of brawl is very appreciated, keep em coming :)'

Srules

Smash Apprentice
Lovin' the thread, Srules, thought I'd contribute myself.

Here's a vid of 2 players playing against a CPU Bowser as Mario & Luigi.
I chose this vid because, although the level of play isn't incredibly high, it does show Mushroomy Kingdom with awesome music and some good Little Mac action:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2v9evdU8Ww

Hope I could help!
love the enthusiasm, thanks for your help.

Top Bottom