• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Venus's Overall SSBB Thread (Warning: Lots of Pics!)

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
NOTE: My laptop just died. Further announcements in the future.

I know everyone is like..."who the hell are you" and such so I have waited to post this up until now. If you like my ideas, they please comment on them. If not, then just don't flame and not explain why. Also, I appreciate suggestions on how to make this thread more exciting. I like doing updates

A few months after SSBB was announced I compiled a list of characters I would like it Brawl. I took American and Japan-only and tried them out, tweaked the list. Now, the list has become huge which includes every single aspect of SSBB. Right now, I am perfecting the Character's movesets, pokemon, and starting on gamemodes.

I anyone is intrested, please comment. I wanted to post this up even though I doubt it will be recieved kindly due to the hostility of "n00bs" posting "I want FiftyCent in Brawl!!". I assure you, it will not be that haha. I will update this thread when I work on my list as well as when I have time.

- Link
- Pikachu
- Kirby
- Fox
- Samus
- Diddy Kong + moveset
- New character + moveset: WW Link

9/12 - Click here to go directly to post
- Zelda
- Bowser
- Peach
- Pokemon Trainer + moveset
- One all new character + moveset: Animal Crossing Human Character
- One all new character w/out moveset: Wolf 'O Donnell

9/14 - Click here to go to directly to post
- Yoshi
- Captain Falcon
- Donkey Kong
- Three all new characters w/ movesets: Wolf O' Donnell, Geno, and Takamaru.

9/20
Click here to go to directly to post
- Mewtwo
- Ness
- 2 all new characters w/moveset: Lucas and The Black Knight
- Three new stages: Windfall Island, Rainbow Resort, and Bowser's Castle
- Six new Assist Trophies: Skull Kid, Rick, Sylux, Alice, Captain Syrup, and Wave Racers.
- Three new pomeon: Spinarak, Sandslash, and Castform.

9/25 Click here to go to directly to post
- Ice Climbers
- Ganondorf
- Two all new characters w/ movesets: Ridley and Krystal
- 2 new Assist Trophies: Cupid and Sami
- 2 new Items: Dominion Rod and Angel Feather

10/02 Click here to go to directly to post
- Shiek
- Ike w/ Moveset
- Three all new characters w/ movesets: Baby Bowser/Shadow Mario, Oendan, and Lip
- 1 Stage: tallon IV

10/10Click here to go to directly to post
- Luigi
- Jigglypuff
- Two all new characters w/ movesets: Captain Olimar and Macaiah
- Boss Profiles: Zant and Dark Samus

10/16 Click here to go to directly to post
- Ness and Oendan removal annd reasons
- 5 new items: Blue Shell, Fighter Band, AC Furniture, Gravity Gun, Chaff Grenade
- 4 new pokemon: Psyduck, Luxray, Drifloon, and Rayquaza.

10/18
- Mr. Game and Watch- Mr. Game and Watch
- Two new characters + movesets: King Dedede and Masked Man (Claus)
- Three new Items: Lighting Bolt, Winged Cap, and Nun-chuks
- One new stage: Luigi's Mansion

10/24 Click here to go to directly to post
- Three New Assist Trophies: Team Rocket, Kumatora, and Mechrider
- Three New Stages: Peach's Cruise, Port City, and Duck Hunt.
- 1 New Item: Zombie Pill
- Training Update: CPU Customization

10/28
- Wario
- Metaknight
- Snake
- Pit
- I added roster pictures on the front page. They appear on three different update posts due to image limit restrictions. I will add Claus and any others once I get my new computer.
- I added damage percentages for the characters Diddy Kong and WW Link.

10/31 Click here to go to directly to post
- 3 new stages: Murasame Castle, Tetris, and Mario Galaxy
- 3 veteran stages: Hyrule Castle, Saffron City, and Fountain of Dreams
- 3 new assist trophies: Waluigi, Hector, Dry Bones
- 3 new Pokeballs: Metagross, Magmortar, Elekid
- 3 new items: Oil Slick, Combat Boost, Video Camera
- Subspace: The Seven Generals.

11/07 Click here to go to directly to post
- Marth
- Newcomer: Ray 01
- 6 new Assist Trophies: Pico, General Scales, Annie, Mr. Shine and Mr. Bright, Soren, Midna.
- 1 new Item: Body Armor
- 6 new Pokeballs: Infernape, Diglett, Togekiss, Regice, Registeel, Regirock.
- 3 new Stages: Green Zone, Pokemon Gym, War Zone.

11/15 Click here to go to directly to post
- Veteran Stages: Peach's Castle, Metal World
- Subspace Common Enemies: Goomba, Thwomp, Paratroopa, Wiggler, Shyguy, Octorok, Lizaflos, Waddle-Dee, Shadow Asassin, Nitpicker
- Subspace Bosses: Dynablade, Black Shadow, Giovanni (Persian, Rhydon, Nidoking)
- Didn't Make the Cut

11/21 Click here to go to directly to post
- Character Updates: WW Link, PKMN Trainer, AC Human
- Assist Trophies: Knuckles, Tails, Amy Rose, Raiden, Meryl Silverburgh
- Items: Watermelon, Insta-Shield
- Stages: Gangplank Galleon, Twilight Palace
- Subspace Bosses: Eggplant Wizard, Nergal

12/28
- Sonic
- Stages: Flatzone R, Star Road
- Assist Trophies: Rambi, Epona
- Pokemon: Dragonite, Garchomp, Cresselia, Milotic
- Character Updates: Wolf, Geno, Takamaru.

- Subspace Bosses
- Updates: Lucas and Black Knight
- Sketches

About updates: I will try to update this once or twice a week. I am a full-time college student and work long hours on weekends so I am usually busy.

Mario
Mario is the backbone of Super Smash Brothers. SSB without Mario is like a Final Fantasy without a Cid. It just won't happen. Mario is upgraded with his F.L.U.D.D. which is an intresting take which also possibly confirms Luigi and his Poltergiest vaccum suction device.

Personal Thoughts: Mario is very balanced and useable. However, I would like to see Mario a bit more complex when handling. His new down-B attack does open some new straegies for the plumber.

Stage: Delfino Plaza

Final Smash: Mario Finale - My take is it will cause smaller damage then, let's say Links, but widespread. I would like to see this attack able to be charged up for much more attack damage or possibly pressing button sequences to up the damage.

Link
Link is another main-stay with the Super Smash Bros universe. He is very versitle and adaptable to situations. His Gale Boomerang while allow some intresting combos to take place.

Personal Thoughts: I hope that they make Link a bit more faster with better recovery. Link seemed way to logged down for a character like him.

Stage: Elgin Bridge

Final Smash: Triforce Slash - My take is that it will attack the closest opponent to Link. It will launch Link into, obviously, a abarrage of combos. I do like the idea of interactive Final Smash's so possibly having to perform certain button sequences to get the right combos could come into play?

Kirby
What happened to Kirby in SSBM? We saw a low-level Kirby in SSBM and I think most Kirby fans want him back on the pedastal he once was. I agree. However, we have not seen much of Kirby in the way of movesets, special moves, or final smashes. His copying ability is always fun.

Personal Thoughts: I do believe Kirby should be redeemed of his top-tier privledges. He is a very unique character who should be treated as such.

Stage: Rainbow Resort

Final Smash: Cook Kirby: Kirby dons on a cooking hat and creates a sizzling dish. My guess it damages opponents and creates healing itmes. Finally, it shoots them everywhere.

Pikachu
Pikachu is extremely fast, lighrweight, yet easily knocked around. He utilizes electrical attacks that vary from long distance to extremely face-to-face techniques.

Personal Thoughts: Pikachu was removed from higher tiers and is shadowed by other characters. One way could to increase his electrical-only attacks.

Stage: Pokemon Stadium 2

Final Smash: Volt Tackle - I see this attack causing damage when the opponent enters pikachu's attack area. It will crease damage until Pikachu leaves and the opponent is out of the damage area. I also see it being very fast.

Fox McCloud
A tournament favorite, I think Fox will retain his high-tier abilities but possibly be lowered or tweaker to allow other cvharactedr to enter the high-tier list. From the 15-movie presentation, I noticed Fox's up B attack a bit more powerful but slow then previously but that may be just me.

Personal Thoughts: Fox, to me, seems pretty good. No changes so to speak.

Stage: Lylat Cruiser

Final Smash: Landmaster - A bulky, powerful tank is what Fox uses on the battlefield. I see this FS being stationary but with VERY powerful consequences.

Samus
Samus is another SSB regular. However, the possibility with Zamus can bring out inresting strategies with Samus.

Personal Thoughts: None really.

Stage: Norfair

Final Smash: Zero Laser - Zero Laser proably causes wide-spread damage in a direct line. However, it would be sweet to see damage occur near the laser due to the sheer power of it. However, like others, I have skepticism of Zamus coming forth from this attack. My hope is she can be unlocked somehow.

Newcomers

Diddy Kong
I forsee Diddy Kong being fast and amazing jumping abilities. As well, his attakcs will have a very random and unpredictable movement about them. Alot of fast moving sneak attacks that cause small but quick damage. His B-moves however would pack alot more punch then his regular A moves.

Stage: Gangplank Galleon

Moveset:
A, A, A = Punch, Punch, Spin Kick (1-7%)
Two light punches followed by a spin and a kick.
Side A = Simian Smack (4-6%)
Jumps up, lands a kick, and flips backwards off the opponent.
Down A = Tail Sweep (2-5%)
Uses his tail to trip any opponents in front of him.
Up A = Palm Launcher (4-9%)
Executes a spinning ground uppercut with his palm.
Air A = Simiansault (5-10%)
Somersaults in the air.
Air Side A = Headbutt (6-15%)
Flips in midair, head butts the opponent, and gains his original position.
Air Down A = Foot Press (5-12%)
Thrusts his feet downwards knocking any opponent swiftly back down again.
Air Up A = Aerial Cartwheel (3-9%)
Performs his cartwheel but in the air.
Running A = Cartwheel (4-12%)
Performs his signature cartwheel cause good amount of knockback.
Side Smash = Monster Technique (8-16%)
He reels back and then goes flying delivering swift mid-air kicks.
Down Smash = Break Dance (5-15%)
He reels back and then does two swift side sweeps with his feet.
Up Smash = Primate Punish (8-20%)
Reels back, leans backward, and kicks the opponent high into the air with his feet.

B = Peanut Gun
He can shoot his peanuts however; he must reload after 6 shots.
Side B = Primate Pounce
Diddy lunges foward and performs an air throw.
Down B = Banana Peel
Diddy pulls out a banana peel and throws it on the ground. Those who slip on it recieve more damage and stun time then a regular.
Up B = Primate Jet
Diddy pulls out his jet pack and straps it on. He rockets to any destination causing fire damage behind him.

Grab = Attempt to grab an opponent.
A = Kong Knee (delivers a swift knee attack)
Front Throw = Smashes the opponent in front of him thus knocking him upwards
Back Throw = Somersaults back, and then heaves him behind him with a kick
Up Throw = Throws him up and uses three kicks to knock the opponent higher in the air.
Down Throw =Throws the opponent down, squeezes off three peanut shots, and then kicks him away.

Final Smash: Rocketbarrel Barrage: Diddy Kong uses his barrel rockets and fires exploding peanuts onto the battlefield. Much like Yoshi and Pikachu's FS, this one allows Diddy Kong to travel around the stage. The peanuts cause high damage areas.

Kirby Hat: Diddy Kong's hat
Stage Entrance: Comes swining in on a vine.
Taunt: Scratches his butt and "laughs".
Victory Pose: (1) Throws his hat in the air.
(2) Pulls out his shades, folds his arms, and facesthe screen.
(3) Pulls out his guitar and starts to jam on it.
Alternate Costumes: Blue hat and shirt, Green hait and shirt, and magenta red and shirt.

WW Link, Young Link, or Hero of Time
Hailing from Wind Waker and Four Swords comes WW Link (lack for a better term). He basically replaces Young Link. His attacks utilizes alot of fast combos (much like his moves from WW). He would be extremely different then Link. He would be fairly fast and pretty powerful however, he is lighter then other characters which he can be juggeled somewhat.

Stage: Windfall Island or Hyrule Castle Top ( I personally like Windfall the best though)

Stats: Size: ***
Weight: ***
Power: ****
Speed: ****
Jump: ****
Recovery: ***
Defense: ****

Moveset: A, A, A = Slash, Slash, Twirl Slash (2-6%)
He does two standard slashes and does a jumping twirl slash much like in WW.
Side A = Super Strike (5-10%)
Executes a two-handed attack.
Down A = Knee Swipe (4-11%)
Uses a horizontal slash at the knees.
Up A = Over Arc (3-8%)
Slashes over his head.
Air A = Air Chop (6-12%)
Slashes downwards while in the air.
Air Side A = Piercing Stab (8-14%)
Does a piercing stab forwards.
Air Down A = Shield Bomb (4-12%)
Uses his shield to smack anyone below him.
Air Up A = Upper Arc (5-12%)
Executes a Over Arc but while in the air.
Running A = Shield Charger (10-18%)
Charges forward smashing the shield into the enemies face.
Side Smash = Hyper Twist (12-22%)
Slices horizontally, circles around and delivers a Twirl Slash.
Down Smash = Fatal Stab (6-23%)
Reels back and then lunges forward and delivers a powerful downward stab.
Up Smash = Pinion (5-19%)
Reels back and then executes 8 fast thrusts upwards juggling the opponent

B = Ice Arrows (3-12%)
Uses his bow and arrow but equipped with ice arrows which can freeze opponents
Side B = Hurricane Twirl (20-25%)
Able to be charged. Link flies around the stage in a mad slashing twirl.
Down B = Skull Hammer (15-35%)
Pulls out the Big Hammer and lets it lose. If he is airborn, he will continue to fall until he strikes surface.
Up B = Deku Leaf (3-18%)
A gust of wind propels Link up. Press B again to inflate the leaf to knock away enemies.

Grab = Hookshot
A = Shield Basher (Hit opponent with shield) (1-2%)
Front Throw = Uses his shield to push the opponent forward. (2-7%)
Back Throw = Jumps on top of the opponent and flips kick them away. (2-6%)
Up Throw = Throws him in the air and does a small spin attack. (2-9%)
Down Throw = Knocks opponent down, delivers a blade thrust, and then knocks the opponent away. (2-9%)

Final Smash: Lion Cannon - Similar to Fox's, WW Link appears with the King of Red Lions and pummels a single character with a massive ammount of bombs. WW Link then jumps from the boat, flips several times in the area, and stabs the character in the head. While it will not cause characters to kock off the stage, it causes vast amounts of damage. (35-51%)

Kirby Hat: WW Link's Hat
Stage Entrance: A wind animation appears and Link warps in.
Taunt: (1) Stretches out, yawns, and shuffles his feet.
(2) Thrusts his sword into the air and yells.
(3) Starts conducting with his Wind Waker.
Victory Pose: (1) Takes his sword, swings it a bit, and thrusts it in the air.
(2) Jumps up and down with a happy expression on his face.
(3) Takes his wind waker out, conducts, and then holds it upwards.
Alternate Costumes: Pajamas costume, red tunic, and blue tunic.

Updates to continue...[/color]

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
I really like your idea for WW Link.

I've seen similar ideas to yours but I think yours stands out most.

Your ideas for Fox's and WW Link's Final Smash were really creative as well.

I've never really liked the idea of having Diddy Kong in the game but maybe it's just my preference for more Human-like characters. :/

I look forward to your updates. :]]

Go Venus!

10/10

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Thanks. I am hoping it get positive feedback (since I pour alot of hours into working on this). My question is would people rather like all character ideas out? Or released every so often (like on Dojo). The characters you have here are ones I worked and fleshed out. So in other words, they are complete. I do plan on updating (damage stats, in-depth strategies) for new veteran character moves or the movesets for the newcomers.

I wanted this to be one of the most comprehensive and completed SSBB request threads we've seen.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
9/12

I finished everything early so here is the second update of my thread. If anyone has anything to comment, I am open to comments or suggestions concerning my ideas about this game or the way the thread is done. Anyways to the second update.

Zelda
Zelda was greatly overshadowed in SSBM. Compared to her counterpart, Shiek, she wasn't used much. However, she was unique for her magical attacks. These to will be in SSBB to great effect - using some her attacks shown in TP.

Personal Thoughts: I would prefer to see Zelda and Shiek split apart into two different identities. Basically so that Zelda gets some game time. She is very unique and can be utilized well in SSBB with upgraded attacks. They could possibly go the Samus/Zamus route but that would make non-items people made. Another way is to toggle Zelda or Shiek on the Character display screen. Or have Zelda and Shiek separate characters.

Stage: Hyrule Castle (on top)

Final Smash: Triforce Prism – Zelda raises her hands and causes a portion of the stage to glow bright. After a few seconds, this will cause any opponents trapped in this area massive continuous damage.

Bowser
Bowser is a badass-fire breathing-reptilian piece of muscle. However, his jumping and speed stats are one of the lowest. To make up, I say tweak his attacks so they are a bit more powerful and longer reach. Especially his fire breath.

Personal Thoughts: I summarized it their. Bowzer could be high tier material but he is dominated by the faster and powerful characters. Therefore, I suggest attacks that can punish fast characters right from the go.

Stage: Bowser's Castle

Final Smash: Giga Bowser – Though his speed be drastically decreased, he will be fully invincible for a small duration of time and his attacks will increase by 40%.

Peach
Peach is one of the high tier characters. She is very good with close ranged fighting but also has mid-to-far range fighting capabilities too. She can slug it out with the big guys.

Personal Thoughts: I would like to see Peach brought down a bit however retain her powerful attacks. I would appreciate thoughts concerning this subject.

Stage: Peach Cruise

Final Smash: Vibe-o-Rama – A wheel with four of her vibes will appear: joy, rage, gloom, and calm. It will spin and you must either use the wiimote or the controller to pick a vibe. If it lands on joy, Peach can hover in the air and fire tornadoes for a limited time If it lands on rage, Peach will have a large increase in power and can perform close ranged fire-type attacks. If it lands on gloom, Peach moves faster and can use far ranged water-type attacks. If it lands on Calm, Peach will becoming invincible and recovers all of her health.

Newcomers

Pokemon Trainer
I personally look forward as playing with these characters. It is a interesting combination and provide interesting strategies. Also, you have to balance out between extremities among each pokemon and adjust to each. Skill will surely come into play here.

Stage: Pokemon Gym

Squirtle: Size: ***
Weight: **
Power: **
Jump: ***
Recovery: ****
Defense: *****

Squirtle
A, A, A = Punch, Punch, Bubble (1-3%)
Delivers two punches followed by a bubble attack.
A (hold)= Bubble (2-4%)
Continues to shoot out bubbles for a short duration.
Side A = Head butt (4-6%)
Delivers a small head butt.
Down A = Tail Sweep (3-8%)
Ducks and sweeps with his tail.
Up A = Shell (2-6%)
Jumps up, attacking with his shell.
Air A = Shell Twirl (3-7%)
Twirls in the air for a short period of time while in it’s shell.
Air Side A = Flying Head butt (4-8%)
Turns on it’s side and delivers a head butt.
Air Down A = Turtle Slam (3-6%)
Curls in it’s shell and falls to the ground.
Air Up A = Round Kick (5-8%)
Flips backwards while performing a kick.
Running A = Shell Slide (6-12%)
Slides along the ground in its shell.
Side Smash = Skull Bash (8-21%)
Reels back and delivers a even more powerful headbutt.
Down Smash = Shell Dance (6-17%)
Reels back and goes on it’s shell, rotating around.
Up Smash = Aqua Jet (9-23%)
Reels back and shoots a powerful water attack upwards.

B = Water Gun (12-25%)
Shoots water in the air in a 360 degree motion. Press B to keep the water gun going but Squirtle will exhaust after a while.
Side B = Withdraw (23%)
Withdraws into it’s shell and is propelled by water.
Down B = Pokemon change (0%)
Changes pokemon.
Up B= Waterfall (12-20%)
Squirtle rides a wall of water.

Grab =
A = Smack (smacks the opponent) (1-2%)
Front Throw = Uses it’s shell and knocks the opponent forward. (3-6%)
Back Throw =Rolls backwards and launches the opponent with a shot of water. (2-5%)
Up Throw = Throws the opponent upwards and shoots them up with a shot of water. (2-8%)
Down Throw = Throws the opponent down, spins on it with his shell, and jumps back up. (3-8%)

Final Smash: Triple Finish; Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Charizard appear and releash a Hydro Pump, Solar Beam, and Fire Blast combined attack. (40-60%)

My Final Smash: Hydro Pump – Squirtle causes 5 huge pillars of water to shoot across the stage. You can direct the next location of the hydro pump by aiming it with the control stick. (25-42%)

Ivysaur: Size: ***
Jump: **
Recovery: **
Defense: ***

Ivysaur
A= Headbutt (1-3%)
Delivers a standard head butt
A (hold)= Charge (2-8%)
Reels back and then jumps forward to attack the opponent.
Side A = Shallow Kick (3-12%)
Turns backwards and kicks backwards.
Down A = Swipe (3-14%)
Ducks and swipes with it’s front paws.
Up A = Vine Snap (5-16%)
Uses it’s vines to deliver a quick up attack.
Air A = Somersault (3-11%)
Flips quickly in the air.
Air Side A = Vine Crack (3-9%)
Uses it’s vines like a whip to release a attack.
Air Down A = Fury Swipe (5-10%)
Points downwards and delivers 3 swipe attacks.
Air Up A = Leaf Rocket (4-8%)
Shoots up two leafs to attack the opponent.
Running A = Tackle (4-8%)
Lunges forward into the opponent.
Side Smash = Vine Thrust (9-18%)
Reels back and delivers two consecutive vine whip-type attacks.
Down Smash = Earthquake (7-20%)
Reels back and shakes the ground around it.
Up Smash = Pounce (6-22%)
Reels back and jumps upwards to attack.

B = Bullet Seed (3-25%)
Shoots seeds upwards. Hold down B for it to shoot but Ivysuar will run out of seeds
Side B = Razor Leaf (5-22%)
Shoots forward anywhere from 2-6 sharp leafs at the opponent (hold down B to determine how many).
Changes pokemon.
Up B= Vine Whip (12-20%)
Ivysaur grabs a hold with a vinewhip or can strike an opponent.

Grab = Uses it’s vines to grab hold. However, the vines do not pull the opponent in.
A = Sap (saps away health from opponent) (1-2%)
Front Throw = Whips the opponent backwards and then throws them forward far. (4-8%)
Back Throw = Whips the opponent in a circle above Ivysaur and then throws it back behind him. (3-9%)
Up Throw = Throws the opponent upwards. (2-6%)
Down Throw = Smashes the opponent back and forth; making it hit the ground twice (4-12%)

Final Smash: Triple Finish; Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Charizard appear and releases a Hydro Pump, Solar Beam, and Fire Blast combined attack. (40-60%)

Solar Beam – Ivysaur charges up a solarbeam. Press A repeatedly to collect energy. Ivysaur will then fire the solar beam across the stage. (30-65%)

Charizard: Size: *****
Weight: ****
Power: *****
Speed: ***
Jump: ***
Recovery: *****

Charizard
A= Tail Whip (1-4%)
Uses it’s tail to delver a hard hit.
Side A = Shoulder Thrust (6-15%)
Thrust it’s shoulder into the opponent.
Down A = Tail Sweep (6-12%)
Ducks and delivers a 360 degree tail sweep.
Up A = Flare (4-12%)
Shoots a small burst of flame above itself.
Air A = Slash (3-12%)
Uses it’s arms to deliver a hard slash attack.
Air Side A = Flame Burst (8-17%)
Breathes out a small puff of fire.
Air Down A = Tail Smash (6-15%)
Flips and lands a heavy hit with it’s tail.
Air Up = Flying Tackle (7-15%)
Attacks the opponent with a straight head on charge.
Running A = Spiral Flame (7-15%)
Flies at the opponent with fire forming around Charizard as well as leaving a trail of fire behind it.
Side Smash = Ember (13-27%)
Reels back and delivers a very power fire attack.
Down Smash = Body Slam (16-25%)
Reels back and jumps up into he sky and then falls down on to the opponent.
Up Smash = Overheat (17-30%)
Reels back and slams down on the ground causing intense heat to form around him.

B = Flamethrower (16-32%)
Hold down B to continue shooting out flames. You can also direct the fire by tilting up or down the control stick.
Side B = Rock Smash (20-29%)
It takes a rock and smashes against it’s head which causes debris to shoot forward.
Changes pokemon.
Up B= Fly (12-20%)
Charizard roars up into the sky in fiery rage and then is able to glide.

Grab =
A = Bite (bites the opponent opponent) (1-3%)
Front Throw = Tosses the character up and shoots a large fiery breath at it. (4-15%)
Back Throw = Tosses the character backwards and then smacks them with it’s tail.
Up Throw = Grabs the opponent, flies upwards, and then slams them to the ground.
Down Throw = Slams them to the ground and then causes that are to erupt in fire.

Final Smash: Triple Finish; Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Charizard appear and releash a Hydro Pump, Solar Beam, and Fire Blast combined attack. (40-60%)

My Final Smash: Flare Blitz- Charizard will shoot a huge flame ball into the air, which will explode causing massive area fire damage to all opponents. You can direct the trajectory of the attack with the control stick.

Kirby Hat:
Squirtle - Top of Squirtles Head plus shell
Ivysaur - Top of Ivysaurs head plus plant on back
Charizard - Top of Charizards head plus wings.
Stage Entrance: Jumps down and points on the opponent with pokeball in hand.
Taunt:
Squirtle: (1) Points his head up, spouts water, and says "squirtle" in a gargley voice.
(2) Break dances on his shell by spinning around.
(3) Wartortle pops out and they give each other high fives.
Ivysaur: (1) Stamps on the ground and shakes his foliage on his back while saying "Ivysaur"
(2) Ivysaur shakes his foliage which releases spores.
(3) Bulbasaur pops out and they both face each other and make mean faces.
Charizard: (1) Roars, stamps on the ground, and roars some more.
(2) Jumps slightly up, flaps his wings, and then lands back down.
(3) Charmander pops out and they start breathing fire. (2-5%)

Victory Pose:
PKT: (1) Adjusts his hat and tosses a pokeball up and down.
(2) Cranks his arm done in a "yes!" fashion.
(3) Jumps up with his arm extended.
Squirtle: (1) Hops around and does a dance.
(2) Does the whole water spout thing.
Ivysaur: (1) Puffs a stun spore and stamps his feet around.
(2) Tilts to one side and smashes his feet down and does it reverse.
Charizard: (1) Flaps his wings and then breathes out some fire.
(2) Swings it's neck widely and breathes out fire.

Alternate Costumes:
PKT: Female skin. Blue vest hat, backpack, and shoes scheme. Yellow vest hat, backpack, and shoes scheme. Green vest hat, backpack, and shoes scheme.
Squirtle: Darker Blue skin, pale blue, and Blue-Green.
Ivysaur: Darker Green, Olive Green, and Pale Green.
Charizard: Darker Red, Light Orange, and Dar Gray.

Animal Crossing Human (AC Human, Human, etc)
Animal Crossing is one of the most unique and innovative games out there. As well, in the SSBB world, it holds true. Smashville and Pitfall are excellent additions to the game. What could make it better? The Animal Crossing Humans! While Mr. Ressetti, Tom Nook or KK Slider would be interesting. The Human Characters seem more at home then the above mentioned. They would be balanced much like Mario however their attacks would be very unpredictable and hard to counter. As well, they have a really long reach with some attacks.

Stage: Smashville

Stats: Size: ***

Moveset
A, A, A = Punch, Kick, Elbow (1-3)
Delivers a punch, kick, and a elbow that causes the opponent to knock back.
Side A = Stunning Head butt (3-7%)
Jumps forward and delivers a big head butt.
Down A = Shovel (4-8%)
Uses his shovel to hit at the opponent downwards.
Up A = Rising Star (3-8%)
Jumps up and delivers a two handed thrust attack.
Air A = Air Push (2-5%)
Executes push while in the air.
Air Side A = Kung Po (5-10%)
Delivers a flying kick attack.
Air Down A = Scatter Coins (4-9%)
Throws coins down below.
Air Up A = Shuttle Twirl (3-7%)
Twirls in the air with his/her hands out.
Running A = Massive Knock Out (5-11%)
Lunges forward with a downward punch.
Side Smash = Axe (12-18%)
Reels back and delivers a powerful ax attack.
Down Smash = Net (9-15%)
Reels back and waves it’s net overhead.
Up Smash = Umbrella (12-20%)
Reels back and spins his/her umbrella over his/her head.

B = Fruit Chuck (3-30%)
Picks a pear, peach, apple, orange, or cherry and chucks it at the enemy.
Each fruit does different damage:
Cherry: 3-8%
Pear: 8-13%
Orange: 13-18%
Peach: 18-23%
Apple: 23-30%
Side B = Fishing Pole (4-26%)
Casts a line and can control the fishing line which can hit an opponent multiple times.
Down B = Flower Power (0%)
Plants flowers around him which slows down enemies and possible cause them to sleep.
Holds a balloon and drifts upwards until the balloon pops. (1-10%)

Grab =
A = Smack (smacks the opponent) (1-3%)
Front Throw = Hooks the opponent with it’s fishing pole and cats them out, slamming them to the ground. (4-9%)
Back Throw = Rolls backwards and launches them. (2-5%)
Up Throw = Throws them upwards at a slant. (4-6%)
Down Throw = Throws the opponent up, the opponent falls back down, and the character hits his opponent with a shovel. (3-7%)

Final Smash: Bee-rific: The Human character unleashes a swarm of bees on one character. That character won’t be able to move or dodge and will constantly be racking up damage. It will also disfigure that opponent for the rest of the game. (38-55%)

Kirby Hat: Animal Crossing hat
Stage Entrance: Comes in one a train, gets off the train, and the train departs. Or comes in by balloon, pops, and falls to the ground.
Taunt: (1) Falls backward with a WTF face (like in AC when they hit a shovel on the tree)
(2) Starts skipping around humming and singing.
(3) Takes a fan and starts wafting themselves with it.
Victory Pose: (1) Stomps on the ground in glee and then thrusts up their hand.
(2) Stars fishing and catches a magikarp.
(3) Runs around being chased by bees. They then reappear with a disfigured face.
Alternate Costumes: Female or Male options. Possibly upload your own t-shirt designs via AC or the new AC for Wii. T-shirt with a mushroom on it. Long shirt with the triforce on it. T-shirt with the Yoshi egg on it.

Wolf O'Donnell
Wolf O'Donnell is a excellent villain in/rival of Fox which can be used beautifully in SSBB in the Subspace story. His attacks could be more powerful then Foxes yet a bit slower. However, his movements are still fairly fast. Also, some of his attacks can be used to take opponents by surprise (such as slipping behind them and unleashing a powerful attack). He is also very combo driven and can juggle many characters.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
OMG Animal Crossing humans appear on the Animal Crossing Stage...they can't be playable!!!

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Yes, I know that. However, there are many animal crossing human characters. I only saw a male and female. While that may deconfirm them, it is still plausable they could be playable characters.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I was joking...

But personally I'd rather have one of the animal characters than the humans...

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
It's cool. I would like people to flame my ideas so I try and back them up haha. The only animal characters I could think of is: Nook, KK Slider, Mr. Rensetti, Tortimer, Crazy Red, Kapp'n, and Guliver (I know I messed that name up). However out of those, to me, only the first three (or Tortimer which would be awesome) has a chance. However, KK Slider does that concert thing. It would be wierd to see him twice on a screen, but not impossible. I coul dnot see the regular villagers being in. So I thought the HC would be the best rep since they are basically the main characters. I had fun doing thier move sets.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I do plan on putting him in but I have yet to write up his moveset and such. This thread is not just to list "characters I wish will get in" but also movesets, strategies, and various other nuances on each character.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Would people prefer I just hand out the entire list or do it slowly update by update? This is pretty fun for me to do and lets me have some creative elements.

Zubyyyy

Yung Zuby the Falco God
I don't know. However, I must say your Animal Crossing moves list has completely changed my mind about AC humans being in the game. I love it. Wind Waker Link is sheer genius, too. On one of the next updates, you should do a 3rd Party Character such as Pac-Man, Megaman or Rayman preferably. Too many Sonic movesets going around.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Thanks. I plan on working on Sonic moveset anyways but I may or may not include him.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
9/14 Update #3

Here is the 3rd update for this thread. I enjoyed making these three all new character movesets and information. As well, I hope to hear comments from everybody.

Yoshi
Yoshi is the high-flying fast dinosaur we all know and love. He has alot of arial attacks which are a plus.

Personal Thoughts: I think giving Yoshi a third jump is a very good idea. While his secondary jump was extremely far reaching, this gives Yoshi a even more better recovery rate then previously.

Stage: Yoshi's Island

Final Smash: Super Dragon - Yoshi sprouts wings and gives you control to fly around while spewing fire. Each fire rakes out moderate damage to each player.

Captain Falcon
Everyone's favorite character is back with more Falcon Punch! Falcon still remains one of the most fast characters in SSB but with more power behind his attacks.

Personal Thoughts: Captain Falcon should be toned down a bit. Not a whole lot however just a tad bit. Enough to make him a valuable player for most experienced SSB players. He just seems overpowered in some areas.

Stage: Port Town

Final Smash: Falcon Barrage – Captain Falcon performs an unseen number of Falcon Punch’s to a single opponent followed by a very firey and devastating Falcon Uppercut.

Donkey Kong
DK is one of the most solid heavy weighters in the SSB world. However, he also one of the more faster characters though. Alot of his attacks involve grapples, pounds, and heavy attacks which, however, mobilizes his speed to some degree.

Personal Thoughts: I would love to see DK use more grapple oriented attacks.

Stage: Rumble Falls

Final Smash: Kong Beat - DK busts out his konga drums and starts banging on them. Press the right button combinations to 1) keep the attack going and 2) increase the power. Near the grand finale, the damage increases until DK explodes with power.

Newcomers

Wolf O'Donnell
Wolf O'Donnell is a excellent villaoth in/rival of Fox which can be used beautifully in SSBB in the Subspace story. His attacks could be more pwerful then Foxes yet a bit slower. However, his movements are still fairly fast. Also, some of his attacks can be used to take opponents by surprise (such as sliping behind them and unleashing a powerful attack). He is also very combo driven and can juggle many characters.

Stage: None

Size: ****
Power: *****
Defense: ****

Moveset:
A, A, A = Punch, Punch, Over-head Knuckle (3-5%)
Punches twice and performs a over-head two-handed fist bash.
Side A = Arm Screw (4-7%)
Steps forward and uses a powerful down-ward punch attack.
Down A = Low Round-House (2-6%)
Does a 360 degree sweep with one leg.
Up A = Spinning Uppercut (4-8%)
Uppercuts while spinning.
Air A = Flying Wolf (4-9%)
Performs two kicking attacks that spins him around.
Air Side A = Flying Knuckle (5-10%)
While jumping, leans forward and performs a downwards two-handed knuckle.
Air Down A = Meteor Thrust (6-13%)
Stretches out and stamps down on the opponent with his feet.
Air Up A = Scissor Kick (5-7%)
Flips over and delivers two kicks in a scissor type fashion.
Running A = Comet Kick (8-12%)
A fast and powerful flying kick.
Side Smash = Triple Kick (12-20%)
Reels back and kicks once, turns around, kicks again, and then finishes by a flip kick.
Down Smash = Top Spin (10-19%)
Reels back and then stand on his hand; rotating in a 360 degree with his feet outstretched.
Up Smash = Blaster Cut (15-28%)
Reels back and delivers a much more powerful uppercut with a trail of fire.

B = Rocket Wolf (25%)
Fires a home-seeking rocket at the opponent. It can only fire three in a row.
Side B = Lightning Strike (1-45%)
Wolf rushes forward and attacks once. Keep on pressing A attacks to connect them together for further combos. However, if you are hit, the combos end.
Down B = Land Mine (15-16%)
Lays down an invisible mind and then leaps backwards. He cannot be hurt by his own mines as well.
Up B= Palm Lazor (20%)
Wolf flips over, using his palms thrust forward, fires a high-powered lazor which propels
Him further.

Grab =
A = Punch (punches the opponent) (1-2%)
Front Throw = Throws the opponent forward and fires off a blast round. (7-10%)
Back Throw = Spins the opponent around and kicks the opponent twice in the air. (3-6%)
Up Throw = Kicks the opponent twice in the air and then fires one rocket round. (4-9%)
Down Throw = Throws the opponent down, spins with his feet on top of them, and then flips off. (5-8%)

Final Smash: Electric Wolf – Rushes forward and starts a long-chained combo using electrical attacks. Finally, Wolf places a bomb on the character and flips away; detonating it. (32-52%)

Kirby Hat: Wolf's Head gear, ears, and scouter-ish eye patch.
Stage Entrance: Jumps off a Wolfen strar craft.
Taunt: Stands casually, folds him arms, and says "There's no way you can win."
Victory Pose: (1) Starts punching and kicking. He then kneels down and looks to his left.
(2) Pulls out two blasters and fires them off, spins them, and puts them in his holsters.
(3) Taps his intercom, starts to talk, and teleports out.
Alternate Costumes: Red chestplate and red scouter lens, Green chestplate and green scouter lens, and purple chestplate and scouter lens.

Geno
Geno, the puppet from Super Mario RPG, makes an appearence. One of the most wanted character, he uses his star guns and flying rocket punches. Geno is very fast however not good hand to hand fighting so he reflects a more far-distanced type fighting. His reocvery starts are not that good as well but his defense is surprisingly good.

Stage: Star Road

Size: ***
Weight: **

Moveset
A, A, A = Punch, Punch, Shot (2-7%)
Delivers two punches followed by a short gun burst.
A (hold) = Continues shooting his gun. (3%)
Side A = Geno Jab (5-9%)
Delivers a powered up rocket punch.
Down A = Ground Fire (3-6%)
Delivers sparkling shots onto the ground.
Up A = Air Fire (3-5%)
Shoots up with his gun.
Air A = Flip Kick (4-8%)
Flips while doing a kick.
Air Side A = Puppet Kick (6-10%)
Delivers a powered up kick.
Air Down A = Rocket Punch (5-11%)
Fires his fist downwards.
Air Up A = Head butt (3-8%)
Geno head butts the opponent while in air.
Running A = Flying Head Butt (8-13%)
Launches himself forward and collides with the opponent.
Side Smash = Star Shot (12-25%)
Reels back and fires a chargeable shot.
Down Smash = Star Shred (15-18%)
Reels back, ducks, and unleashes a 360 degree star attack.
Up Smash = Flying Rocket Punch (18-22%)
Reels back and launches his fist in the air.

B = Geno Beam (15-30%)
Unleashes a powerful beam that attacks numerous time as it progresses. It can be charged for more damage.
Side B = Geno Boost (15% more power)
Rockets forward eneveloped Geno Beam-esque attack. It also grants Geno greater attacking power for a limited time.
Down B = Geno Blast (25%)
Geno will call down three energy beams that will briefly circle around him.
Up B = Geno Whirl (12-16%)
Geno uses two discs and twirls higher in the sky.

Grab =
A = Elbow (Elbows his opponent) (1-2%)
Front Throw = Tosses him forward and fires two rocket punches. (2-6%)
Back Throw = Bends backwards, slams the opponent to the ground. (3-8%)
Up Throw = Throws the opponent upwards and unleashes his gun attack. (3-8%)
Down Throw = Throws the opponent down, spins on top of them, and launches them away from Geno. (4-5%)

Final Smash: Geno Flash: Geno transforms into cannon and fires a orb into the sky. This propels tiny bombs all over the place cause widespread massive damage. (45-60%)

Kirby Hat: Top of Geno's head.
Stage Entrance: Crash lands on a star.
Taunt: Turns his back, folds his arms, and his cape blows dramtically.
Victory Pose: (1) Adjusts his caps, turns around, and his cape blows dramatically.
(2) Three small starts encircle him as he stands with his arms crossed.
(3) Turns into the Geno Cannon and begins to power up.
Alternate Costumes: Red hat and cap with white trimmings and symbol. Green hat and cap with blue trimmings and symbol. White hat and cape with black trimmings and symbol.

Takamaru
From the Japanese-only game, Nazo no Murasame-jō (Mystery of Murasame Castle) comes the samurai Takamaru. Takamaru gives SSBB a unique and traditional field with his honor code. Easily one of the fastest swordsman, his attacks depend on speed and speed alone. This however allows Takamaru to sneak in more attacks then usual with his speed. Most of his attacks depend on almost invisible sword attacks or sneak attacks that allows you to distance yourself from your opponent but be on them in an instant.

Stage: Murasame Castle

Size: ****
Power: **
Speed: *****

Moveset:
A, A, A = Slice, Slash, Circle Moon (2-5%)
Delivers two sword attacks and then a spinning sword attack.
Side A = Sonic Slash (3-5%)
Steps forward and delivers a very fast slash attack.
Down A = Leg Slash (2-4%)
Performs a very fast slash attack at the legs.
Up A = Crescent Moon (3-5%)
Produces a small crescent slash over his head.
Air A = Kick (2-5%)
Kicks the opponent while in the air.
Air Side A = Triangle Line (1-5%)
Performs a very quick triangle movement with his sword.
Air Down A = Downward Spiral (2-7%)
Thrusts his sword downwards which is engulfed in a spiral-like energy.
Air Up A – Crescent Charge (2-5%)
Attacks the opponent with a straight head on charge.
Running A = Instant Death (2-6%)
Disappears and then reappears in front of the opponent, attacking with a quick sword attack.
Side Smash = Hyper Thrust (10-19%)
Reels back and thrusts his sword forward; producing a power piercing attack.
Down Smash = Descending Oblivion (12-25%)
Reels back and descends in a circle while slicing with 3 hits.
Up Smash = Crescent Ascension (13-20%)
Reels back and performs a Crescent Moon but energy is shot from Takamaru upwards in a shape of a crescent.

B = Thousand Blades (1-10%)
Hold down B for Takamaru to perform many extremely fast sword attacks.
Side B = Flash (0%)
A flash lights up the screen in which Takamaru will appear behind the closest opponent allowing a combo. No lag time.
Down B = Death from Above (20-28%)
Takamaru disappears in a puff of smoke only to appear above the opponent. He then releases a energy wielding spiral sword attack downwards. It has some lag time though.
Up B= Sword Ascension (5-28%)
Takamaru places his sword under his foot, jumps up on the handle, grabs the sword and performs a lighting quick sword attack.

Grab =
A = Knee (knees the opponent opponent) (1-2%)
Front Throw = Holds the opponent, delivers many quick slice attacks and throws them out. (5-9%)
Back Throw = Tosses the opponent backwards and does several slice attacks as they fall. (2-6%)
Up Throw = Throws the opponent up and then lands on Takamaru’s fist. (3-7%)
Down Throw = Grabs the opponent, flips them over onto the ground, and then kicks them away. (2-5%)

Final Smash: Heaven Sword- Takamaru dashes forward, the screen goes dark for a second save for sakura blossoms floating on the screen. Then there is the sound of hits being taken. It goes back to the normal screen, the characters are left standing. However, one of them takes a lot of damage. Takamaru then appears behind that opponent and performs a quick high damage attack to finish it off. (45-70%)

Kirby Hat: Takamaru's blue hair and ponytail.
Stage Entrance: A puff of smoke explodes and Takamaru appears and bows.
Taunt: Says "Chotto mattedegozaru*", ties his sandals, and then stands back up.
Victory Pose: (1) Takes his sword, slices a bit, and then sheathes it back.
(2) Notices his sandal is untied, ties it, and then bows.
(3) Is startled, looks around, and dissapears in a puff of smoke.
Alternate Costumes: Blue livery coat, purple kimono, and brown hakama. Green livery coat, white kimono, and red-brown hakama. Purple livery coat, blue kimono, and black hakama.

* = I am not a expert at old fashioned polite Japanese but I do believe ~de gozarou is the correct term after such things like kudasai and such.

More to come!

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
I must admit:

I really loved your ideas for Captain Falcon's and Peach's Final Smashes.

Especially Peach's. <3 :D

On Takamaru and Geno...
well, honestly, I never really played a game with either one in it and I don't really know nothing at all about them other than they are really wanted.

I wouldn't be upset with either addition... as long as Shiek comes back at the same time. :]]

Concerning all characters updated at the same time or not, I would prefer all of them at the same time but the way you're going about it is just fine. :p :]

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
9/20 Update #4

This is the fourth update for this thread and it's quite the doozy. It took a while to gather and create but I hope the hard work and time put in pays off well.

Mewtwo
Mewtwo was one of the few secret characters with a unique moveset. However, he paled in comparison to various other characters because of his float attributes and low traction. However, he had alot of moves that allowed Mewtwo to adapt to different situations. This also applies in SSBB.

Personal Thoughts: Mewtwo always seemed to me a very unique and potential character that was thrown from the wayside. This could possibly be amended by increasing damage on attacks, lower his floating, more agility, or even upgrade his attacks.

Final Smash: Massive Power - Mewtwo is able to learn almost every single move in the Pokemon games. This can be used in SSBB. Mewtwo first performs a Fireblast by spewing fire across the arena, then deliver a freezing Ice Beam that travels across the stage, then Thunderbolt which appears over the stage and sends out three electrical bolts which travel the ground, and then finally a Psychic attack which warps the screen and damages the opponent. While it seems alot, it is one of the more powerful FS but won't automatically kill the characters 0%.

Lucas
Hailing from the game Mother 3, Lucas is one of the main characters. He is able to use some PK abilities as well as bats, yo-yo's, and such. However, this focuses alot on the PK abilities. The second Mother rep, Lucas is much more smaller and swifter then his Ness counterpart however his PK attacks are not s developed. As well, his jump and recovery isn't as strong as Ness's. The one thing he has over Ness though besides speed is melee attacks. Lucas does well face to face fights.

Stage: Tazmily Village

Moveset:
A, A, A = Punch, Punch, PK Kick
Punches twice and then jumps up and delivers a powered PK kick.
Side A = PK Shot
Punches forward; unleashing a powered up PK punch.
Down A = Low Jab
Ducks and punches at the knees.
Up A = PK Shove
Presses upward using a small PK energy to push the opponent upwards.
Air A = Rage Kick
While jumping, kicks and flips backwards.
Air Side A = PK Air
Twirls around using PK power.
Air Down A = Baseball Bat Thrust
Uses his baseball bat to swing downwards.
Air Up A = PK Yo-Yo
Infuses PK energy into the yo-yo and swings it above his head.
Running A = PK Charge
Runs forward using PK energy to shield himself.
Side Smash = Fan
Reels back and uses a fan to attack.
Down Smash = PK Tornado
Reels back and twirls on the ground creating a small PK tornado.
Up Smash = Homerun
Reels back and uses his baseball bat to swat opponents overhead.

B = PK Freeze
Forms three to five icicles over Lucas’ head. When you finish charging up, it will sling these icicles wherever Lucas is facing.
Side B = Brainshock
Zaps the character with PK power leaving this dazed and confused and set up for a combo. Has no lag time.
Down B = Psycho-shield
A barrier surrounds Lucas which deflects any attack, cannot be broken, and never diminishes.
Up B= PK Ground
A rock will appear under Lucas and, using his PKability, allows you to guide it for a short amount of time. The rock will begin to crumble when it’s near the end. Finally the rock will explode launching Lucas a bit higher as well as scattering debris inflicting small damage on other closer opponents.

Grab = grabs opponent with PK energy
A = PK Shock (Shocks opponent with PK power)
Front Throw = Gathers up PK energy and blasts the opponent away with minimal damage but high knockback.
Back Throw = Spins the opponent around with PK energy and sends them tumbling backwards,
Up Throw = Holds the opponent with PK energy then uses a bat to shoot them high in the sky.
Down Throw = Uses PK energy to hold them down, plant a bomb, and run away while it explodes.

Final Smash: PK Love – Lucas gathers a large amount of PK power. A energy beam hits him from the sky which then spreads to the nearest opponents. Any opponent in this radius receives high amounts of damage.

Kirby Hat: Lucas' blonde hair.
Stage Entrance: Warps in.
Taunt: Looks downwards, scratches the back of his head, and then returns to normal stance.
Victory Pose (1): Thrusts his fist into the air and grins.
Victory Pose (2): Throws a Mr, saturn up and down.
Victory Pose (3): Take shis yoyo and does a complex trick (Effiel Tower maybe?)
Alternate Costumes: Blue and green stripped shirt and red shorts. Black and red stripped shirt and dark blue pants. White and yellow striped shirts and green shorts.

The Black Knight
The enemy from Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance makes hi smassive strike on SSBB with the intent to kill. Thi smassive armored brawler uses his giant sword and strength to pulverize and mutiliate any oppoisition. However, his speed and jumping ability are greatly reduced because of his magical armor.

Moveset:
A, A = Horizontal Slice, Horizontal Slice
Uses his sword to slice horizontally and then back again in reverse.
Side A = Overhead Kill
Steps forward and brings down his massive sword overhead.
Down A = Low Kick
Ducks and kicks near the ground.
Up A = Death Thrust
Thrusts his sword upwards.
Air A = Death Strike
He slices his sword downwards.
Air Side A = Dark Blade
Using his weight, he heaves his sword over his shoulder and slices downwards.
Air Down A = Descending Cutter
Puts his blade in front and comes crashing down onto an opponent.
Air Up A = Fury Spiral
Holds his sword behin and swings it foward.
Running A = Charging Chaos
Slams his shoulder into the opponent, stuns them, and then strikes them with his sword.
Side Smash = Bone Breaker
Reels back and uses his sword to slam it down on the ground; causing major damage.
Down Smash = Fissure
Reels back and thrusts his sword into the ground causing opponents around him to fall down.
Up Smash = Rising Moon
Reels back and swings his sword from the ground to the air.

B = Slayer
A chargeable attack where Black Knight heaves his sword overhead and slams it down causing fire and rocks to erupt from the ground.
Side B = Shatter
Takes his sword, drags it on the ground as he runs foward and then swings it upwards blasting the opponent.
Down B = Dark Aura
A sphere of energy wells up around Black Knight and any opponent near by is knocked way back. Has a HIGH knockback but low damage. It also momentarily increases his attack.
Up B= Nightmare
He takes his sword and slices it in a circle followed by another circle which lifts Black Knight from the ground and he continues upward with his sword extended out. A fairly fast attack.

Grab =
A = Slam (Hits the opponent with the handle of his sword.)
Front Throw = Reels back and slams the opponent down to the ground causing them to skid away on the ground.
Back Throw = Hits the opponent with his sword, then using the momentum, carries the opponent on the sword and slams them on the ground.
Up Throw = Tosses the opponent, holds up his sword and “impales” them on it.
Down Throw = Steps on them, jumps up and lands back down and then jumps away.

Final Smash: Luna – The Black Knight smashes his opponent which causes them to skid along the ground. He then appears above them, smashes his foot down on them which then causes them to fly up and he then, in midair, performs a high combo attack and then slams them back down on the ground.

Kirby Hat: Top of Black Knights helmet and his cape.
Stage Entrance: Jumps down from the top of screen, lans with a shockwave and brandishes his swrod.
Taunt: Takes his sword in one hand, points at his opponent and says "This wil be the end of you". If Ike, he says "You will di elike your father".
Victory Pose: (1) Swings in madly around him.
(2) Thrusts it into the ground, folds his arms and begins to laugh.
(3) Takes his cape and spreads it open, turns around and walks away intot he distance.
Alternate Costumes: Dark Blue armor with Black cape, Grey Armor with Blue cape, and White Armor with Dark Red Cape.

Windfall Island
Game: Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
Type of Stage: Non-Moving, Multi-Level Walkoff
Size: Medium

Description: Set in the main square of Windfall Island, you can jump on top of bridges, stairs, canopies and even a windmill. Also you have to watch out for citizens passing-by or angry pigs. There are a lot of ledges to grab hold off however some are not safe. For example, if you stay on the wind mill for to long, it will carry you out of the stage.

Rainbow Resort
Game: Kirby
Type of Stage: Non-Moving Multi-Level
Size: Small

Description: The relaxing atmosphere of Rainbow Resort is broken as brawlers duke it out on it’s pristine beaches and resorts. Rainbow Resort has a night sky with stars and ocean as a backdrop while brawlers battle it out. You battle on the roof of one of the many resorts. There are flags and ropes with small flags spanning from spire to spire. You can hold on to these. There are two moving platforms on one side of the stage that go over the ledge but will disappear after a while. Occasionally, there will be fireworks which will hinder your vision.

Bowser’s Castle
Game: Super Mario Bros.
Type of Stage: Non-Moving, Multi-Level Event Level
Size: Large

The freighting gloom of red spills in Bowser’s Castle dying everything red. Fight on its high platforms and pillars which can break apart and fall into the lava at any moment. Columns of fire burst up and fireballs dance about the stage, however, when the entire bridges and platforms break, you fall into the bottom platform that is almost level with the lava. Sometimes, lava engulfs the bottom stage. Luckily 2 Paratroopers swing it allowing you to grab hold of one of them. However, this leaves possibly 1 to 2 players to fend of the lava themselves.

Skull Kid
Game: Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask
Description: The Skull Kid shows up and uses his powers to cause the Termania moon to fall down into the stage causing massive destruction. He then teleports out of the stage along with the moon.

Rick
Game: Kirby
Description: Rick appears and rolls into a ball, running into enemies like a pinball. After a short time, he gets back up and departs.

Sylux
Game: Metroid Prime: Hunters
Description: Starts firing a super rapid blasts electrical energy blasts that travel across the stage with electrical trails behind them. He then disappears.

Alice
Game: Balloon Kid
Description: Thousands of balloons float from the stage upwards; carrying all the fighters towards the top. You can burst the balloons but can you in time before you’re thrown out from the stage?

Captain Syrup
Game: Wario Land
Description: Rides on a giant monster, commanding it to run down the area, stamping on fighters and kicking them out of the way.

Wave Racers
Game: Wave Race
Description: Three wave racer come jumping from the screen knocking anyone in the way in front of them. HIGH knockback.

Spinarak
Attacks: Stringshot: Attacks one opponent by slowly them down. The longer the string hits them, the slower they get.
Spider Web: Goes around the arena catching opponents in it’s web for a short duration of time.

Sandslash
Attack: Dig : Sandslash tunnels through the ground and attacks underneath the closest opponent. It then goes back down to attack once more but in a spiral cutter fashion.
Rollout: Sandslash rolls into an ball and rolls around the arena.

Castform
Attack: Weather Ball: Shoots a clear ball in the sky. The stage then will experience a 1 of 3 weather conditions. It will start to rain which will cause less traction and push opponents near the edge of the stage. ny fire based attacks are unsuable as well. The second will cause snow to fall on the stage which slows down characters and may cause them to freeze. The third is the stage will become all hazy and hard to see. As well, characters will not be able to perform fast attacks.
_________

To be continued...

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
p://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/HitokiriB/waverace.jpg[/IMG]
Wave Racers
Game: Wave Race
Description: Three wave racer come jumping from the screen knocking anyone in the way in front of them. HIGH knockback.
The main "Wave Racer" is named Ryota Hayami, I don't know if you want to change that or not, just a FYI statement. I was hoping he would be playable before, but now that Squirtle is in (and Piplup, for that matter), I think his chances have shot down drastically.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Yeah I loved that game and I always thought a Wave Race of a 1080 rep would be unique (hopes for Iceman or Pandaman from 1080).

Anyways, I could pull out three of the racers: Ryota Hayami, Rob Hayward, and Akari Hayami but I judt decided on Wave Racers instead.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Yeah I loved that game and I always thought a Wave Race of a 1080 rep would be unique (hopes for Iceman or Pandaman from 1080)
I think Kensuke would be a good choice. He was "reping" 1080 in Melee with his trophy. He also happens to be my favorie caracter in all of 1080. I'm sad he wasn't in 1080 Avalanche.

Anyways, I could pull out three of the racers: Ryota Hayami, Rob Hayward, and Akari Hayami but I judt decided on Wave Racers instead.
If you want, I could post my movesets for Ryota and Kensuke to get an idea for a future post.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I do plan on putting him in but I have yet to write up his moveset and such. This thread is not just to list "characters I wish will get in" but also movesets, strategies, and various other nuances on each character.
That explains why no Ridley yet.

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
If Sakurai takes your idea for Lucas, I will not mind having him instead of Ness.

I loved your idea. :D

Looking forward to your next update Venus!

Your Continued-Replier,

HipsterKid <3

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Thanks for the support! I really do appreciate it! I am glad and excited you enjoy what I work on in which spurs me on to work on it more.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
9/25 Update #5

Wow, the five update! I have been rather busy however I have been using my free time to compile several things. The next update may take a bit longer then I though so please bear with me!

EDIT: I put up Lucas' new Dojo pictures, added "Ridley's Lair" for Ridley's stage, and changed his down B attack.

Ice Climbers
This update surprised everything I think since we expected the Ice Climbers to be cut. However, they do return and possibly throw in something intresting for Brawl. Thier uniqueness is what helps them stand out in Melee and quite possibly in Brawl.

Personal Thoughts: Ice Climbers are very unique and helps add to the unique that Brawl will have. However, I am fraid they may be overshadowed by other "unique" characters like Pokemon Trainer and others of that nature.

Stage: Ice Mountain

Final Smash: Glacier Wave – Ice Climbers use their powers to create a huge glacier which they ride across the stage; dealing massive damage and freezing every opponent in thier wake.

Ganondorf
The King of Evil comes back to SSM to thwart Link and Zelda. Using the Triforce of Power, Ganondorf is one of the highest physical attackers in the game. He looks awesome with his Twilight Princess model.

Personal Thoughts: I think everyone agrees a orginal moveset. However, I think thier should be even more developement in this character. Besides a obviouse moveset change, I think being able to switch fist/magical attacks with sword attacks would be badass. One way to implement this change is have a Down B weapon change. Like Zelda/Shiek and Pokemon Trainer Change. Ganondorf can cycle between Fist/Magical Attacks and Sword attacks, complete with thier own moveset and B attacks.

Ganondorf Moveset coming soon

Stage: Twilight Palace

Final Smash: Ganondorf
Final Smash: Dark Ganon – Ganondorf uses the Triforce of Power to transform himself into Dark Ganon, King of Evil. He is invincible at this state and can cause massive damage. As well, he can teleport to different areas of the arena by simply pressing B and moving the control stick where you want (restricted to only on the ground).

Ridley
Samus' archenemisis and space pirate/dragon comes crashing into Smash Brothers Brawl. Utilizing brute strength and fast movements, Ridley is a force to be reckon with. Many of his attacks utilize his long reach and fast moving speeds. While his attacks are exactly fast, he can move around the stage with his wings fairly fast.

Stage: Ridley's Lair (Thanks to Caael)

Moveset:
A, A, A = Claw, Claw, Bite
Throws two claw attacks followed by a biting attack. Ridley then holds the opponent in his mouth.
A (Hold) = Bone Crush
Press A repeatedly to bit the opponent more after the A. A. A combo.
Side A = Tail Slash
Slashes ahead with it’s long tail.
Down A = Ground Claw
Swipes low around ducking near the ground.
Up A = Pirate Jaw
Uses his long neck to bite with his mouth.
Air A = Flying Spear
Sends his tail out, sharpened like a point of a spear, at the opponent.
Air Side A = Talon Drive
Kicks forward with both legs using his large talons.
Air Down A = Skybomb
Dives down face first causing big damage.
Air Up A = Claw Swat
Uses his claws to swat overhead.
Running A = Dark Flame
Surrounds himself in a dark fire and blasts forward using his wings.
Side Smash = Fire Claw
Reels back and delivers a powerful claw attack engulfed in fire.
Down Smash = Wing Chaos
Reels back and spins around with his wings spread out.
Up Smash = Hidden Spear
Reels back and thrusts it’s tail upwards from behind him.

B = Photon Ball
Able to be charged, Ridley releases a very fast and powerful fireball. Some lag.
Side B = Soaring Flame
Jumps up and blasts forward with it’s wings; knocking any characters over.
Down B = Tail Smash
Slams his tail down on the ground causing opponents in the middle of the attack to be thrown upwards while other opponents farther away to be thrown off to the side.
Up B= Dragon Wings
Jumps upward knocking out of the way and then spreads his wings allowing flight.

Grab = Grabs with his jaws.
A = Bite (Uses his jaws to bite.
Front Throw = Shakes the opponents around and then throws them forward.
Back Throw = Tosses them backwards and skewers them a couple of times with it’s tail.
Up Throw = Shoots off a small fireball which sends the opponent flying high upwards.
Down Throw = Flies upward, throws the opponent down, and then lands on them.

Final Smash: Meta-Ridley: Flies upwards and transforms into Meta-Ridley which unleashes a all out assault with fireballs, missiles, bombs, and lazer beams. Affects the entire area.

Kirby Hat: Top of Ridley's head and minature version of his wings.
Stage Entrance: Comes flapping down, lands, and screams.
Taunt: Flaps his wings, throws his head back, and screams.
Victory Pose (1): Flaps down, lands, swipes his claws, and screams.
Victory Pose (2): Throws his head in front of the camera, starts biting it with his jaws.
Victory Pose (3): Ducks, wraps his wings above him, gathers energy, and blasts upwards. You then see if in the distance flying.
Alternate Costumes: Dark Blue skintone, Dull Yellow skintone, and Dark Purple skintone.

Krystal
Hailing from the game Star Fox Adventures, she is the disputed love intrest of Fox and sole survivor of her planet. In Brawl, she uses her staff for lighting quick combos. While not swift on foot, she whips her staff in such fast attacks. She is very good at juggling opponents in the air as well. She also can use magical attacks from her staff.

StageL Planet Sauria

Moveset:
A, A, A = Punch, Kick, Staff Swipe
Punches, does a roundhouse kick, and as she comes up from the kick – she lashes out with the staff.
Side A = Pole Smack
Takes the bottom part of her staff and whack the opponent.
Down A = Staff Sweep
Takes her staff and sweeps low to the ground in front of her.
Up A = Twirling Baton
Twirls her staff as he swings it upwards.
Air A = Meteor Kick
Turns around in mid-air and kicks backwards of her (which is forward)
Air Side A = Staff Crush
Hoists her staff above her head and then swings it down in front of her,
Air Down A = Twirling Star
Does a Twirling Baton but points it downwards.
Air Up A = Sky Staff
Thrusts her staff high up in the air.
Running A = Roundhouse Staff
Roundhouse kicks, slams the opponent with her staff, roundhouse kicks again, and then thrusts her staff in front of her.
Side Smash = Electric Thrust
Reels back and thrusts her staff in front of her where she stored electrical energy.
Down Smash = Spinning Kick
Reels back and stands on her hands, twirling around on them with her legs spread out.
Up Smash = Gyro
Reels back and brings her staff above her and spins it for a small amount of time.

B = Charged Shot
Fires out a charged shot from her staff. It is slower then most projectiles but more powerful.
Side B = Energy Missile
Holds out her staff which reveals a secret energy-based missile launcher. The harder you smash it, the more energy missiles that come out at a time.. The max is three
Down B = Freezing Bite
Touches the ground with her staff which results in the entire area turning to ice and any opponents near her. Also makes that area more slippery.
Up B= Rocket Boost
Uses her staff to propel her to higher ground. Any opponents get flamed when they are behind her and opponents in front of her are knocked away.

Grab =
A = Staff (Uses her staff to smack the opponent)
Front Throw = Throws the opponent forwards and uses 5 really fast thrusts with her staff.
Back Throw = Smashes them on her knee and then punches them away.
Up Throw = Throws them upwards and then uses her staff blaster to hit them higher.
Down Throw = Punches the opponent twist and then slams the staff downwards.

Final Smash: Super Quake – Krystal slams her staff into the ground causing the stage to shake violently. Anyone who touches the ground during this duration becomes immobile and continues to rack up damage.

Kirby Hat: Her forehead ornament, blue head hair, and her blue ears.
Stage Entrance: Comes flying down from a Cloudrunner.
Taunt: Flips her staff around, thrusts it behind her back and with her free hand motions for the opponent to "come over here".
Victory Pose (1): Flips her staff around, stamps it on the ground, and winks.
Victory Pose (2): Places her staff end on the ground, leans against it, and makes a hand gesture of firing a gun.
Victory Pose (3): Her cloudrunner lands by her, she jumps on and takes off.
Alternate Costumes: You can choose from her Adventures or Command outfit. The color cheme, though, is all the same.
Adventures: Black clothing with silver linings. Red clothings with gold linings. Yellow clothings with black linings.

Command: Green and Yellow suit combination. Red and White combination. Black and Silver combination.

Cupid
Game: Sennen Kazoku
Description: Cupid fires one arrow at the opponent. That opponent will become your ally for a short period of time and will not be able to attack you. Hearts appears of his or her head.

Sami
Game: Advanced Wars
Description: Sets up her machine gun and fires away. It will increase a opponents damage as long as the opponent stays in her line of fire. However it is hard to exit this once hit. As well, as she is firing you are constantly being pushed away so a possible way of being knocked off the stage.

Dominion Rod
Game: Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Description: Much like it’s counterpart in the game, the Dominion Rod allows you to control a single player for duration of 40 seconds. However, if you are hit – the spell is cancelled. How you attack will be how the opponent attacks so if you are Mario and you use foward B and you are controlling Link...Link will do his gale boomerang.

Angel Feather
Game: Kid Icarus
Description: If you are holding one and are knocked off, use this for a much higher third jump. Wings will sprout from your back and boost you high up into the air and then descend slowly.

To be continued...

Kortu

Smash Rookie
Down Playdough Road, Over Playdough Hill (There's
Great thread. I like a lot of your ideas. The Items are really cool, too.

Could the Angel Wing also appear as a Wing Cap from Mario games? That would look awesome. :p

*Imagines Link's hat, Ness's hat, and Captain Falcon's helmet with wings coming out from the side*

By the way, where do you stand on Tingle in brawl? For it, or against it?

Fawriel

Smash Master
*posts to subscribe*

This is a whole lot to swallow. It's good to see a thread made with such love and care, though. I'll read through all of this at some later point.

I did skim over WW Link's part, though! First off, yay for supporting him!
I like the A moves, they are pretty interesting. But as always, I dislike the B moves. I'm convinced that it's WW Link's task to pick up Young Link's legacy and succeed to do what his Melee cousin failed at: To be a fast character with the unique strategy of jumping around like a rabbit to deal damage, trick his opponents and lure them into openings that let him charge in and finish them off with some well-aimed blows.
For that, at least the bombs are required, and preferably a type of boomerang and bow as well. After all, these are (almost?) each and every Link's signature tools!
But... yeah, apparently I'm the only one who thinks that. *scratches head*

Anyway.
*insert adoration here*

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
To ParamoreRiot, I didin't describe it really in detail. Basically, Krystal's FS renders people immobile with the earthquake. Thus, if you touch the area where she is performing in, your stuck and rack up damage.

To Caael - I like the down B tail smash better. I also agree with the fireballs. I love the stage idea ::goes to add it::

To Kortu - I had fun coming up with item ideas. I am considering the Wing Cap (which was obviously awesome in the SM64). As for Tingle, I would prefer Balloon Fighter and see Tingle as just an AT.

To Fawriel - thank you! It's always good to hear positive feed back and actually someone who will continue coming back for updates. As for WW Link, I tried making him different from the regular Link. Reasons being everyone, for the most part, didn't like Y. Link for being a clone. I thought it would be intresting by giving Link a Wind Wake flair hence the Skull Hammer, Deku Leaf, and Hurricane Twirl (when you recieve that attack from the one crazy fishing spear guy). So the goal was to make him a own unique Link. I tried to give him a different B attack but I couldn't work anything out.

I do agree with your point though.

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
I did like the combinations of characters you used this time.

To me, they all seem like likely candidates.

I really did like your items. Especially the Angel Feather.
I think that would make it in the game.
It's like a simpler bunny hood.

Great :D

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Thanks ^_^

I am thinking anywhere between 44-46 characters personally.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Yeah, I rounded out my list to about 40-44. However, two characters that I added are in because I just want to see them in haha. So they truly don't count.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
10/02 - Update #6

It has been a while but I was able to get and collect alot of information to complete this update! I hope everyone enjoys these ideas. I looked foward to this update the most thus far.

EDIT: I changed Ike's down + B for a different one.

Sheik
Zelda/Shiek was an intresting concept in SmashBrothers Melee with the ability to transform at any time during the battle. This concept is yet again implemented In SSBB.

Personal Thoughts: I prefered Zelda over Sheik however alot of people do like Sheik and he does seem a very likable canidate for Brawl. I would like to see a balance between the two - even if it means nerfing Sheik a bit. Zelda was overshadowed incredibly because of this.

Stage: Stage: Hyrule Castle (on top)

Final Smash: Needle Storm – Shiek rushes an opponent and then disappears in a puff of smoke. All of a sudden a million of needles appear and strike the opponent unmercifully. Sheik then reappears back on the stage.

Ike
Ike seems to be somewhat fast but a heavy hitter from the screenshots and attacks he does. Alot of attacks seem to be purely offensive (much alike to Roy). I can see Sakurai combining both Marth and Roy to create Ike.

Stage: Castle Seige

Moveset:
A, A, A = Sword attack
Does two slashes with his sword and then a thrust.
Side A = Down Cutter
Slices on a angle from up to down.
Down A =Ground Blade
Swings overhead and slams it on the ground.
Up A = Heaven’s Charge
Swings his blade mid-area then upwards.
Air A = Wind Slicer
Swings down from overhead while in the air.
Air Side A = Horizontal Blade
Uses his sword to cut horizontally.
Air Down A = Bottom Guard
Swings his sword downwards.
Air Up A = Flying Blade
Thrusts his sword upwards.
Running A = Duel
Runs, hoists his sword above his shoulders, and swings downwards. He pauses momentarily which allows another combo.
Side Smash = Velocity Fang
Reels back and thrusts his sword with amazing power and blinding speed.
Down Smash = Omega Cutter
Reels back and swings his sword out in front of him with blinding speed.
Up Smash = Rising Cyclone
Reels back, ducks, stabs up spinning his sword and then thrusts it above his head as he fully stands up.

B = Eruption
Able to be charged up, Ike slams his sword down creating a fiery blaze.
Side B = Aura
Ike runs and thrusts his sword out with such speed that it leaves a trail of electrical light. He will pass right though anybody in range.
Down B = Breaker
Breaker is a counter attack that, unlike Marth and Roy's counter, does not follow up with an immediate attack. Instead, Breaker throws off balance the opponent, leaving them open for any attack. There are several variations for this attack. A ground frontal attack will be pushed backwards thus throwing the opponent backwards. A air frontal attack will cause Ike to sidestep and knock the opponent down. A running attack will cause Ike to sidestep, and throw the opponent down. A low ground attack will cause Ike to pin the attackers attack to the ground with his sword and then push them. It is similar in nature to the countering system found in the Soul Caliber games.
Up B= Aether
Ike throws his sword upwards, hitting anyone in the way, flips up, catches it, and comes crashing down with his sword.

Grab =
A = Knee (Knees the opponent)
Front Throw = Kicks the opponent once, turns and delivers another hard kick.
Back Throw = Throws the opponent backwards and then, while facing forwards, thrusts his sword backwards to hit the opponent.
Up Throw = Jumps up and flings them back down again to the ground.
Down Throw = Grabs the opponent, slams them down on the ground, and delivers a mighty punch.

Final Smash: Oblivion: Combining all his special attacks, Ike throws his sword up in the air trailing electrical energy. Ike then flips up, grabs his sword and throws it down creating a large explosion in the area. Anyone caught in the dead center of the explosion will take the most damage.

Kirby Hat: Ikes black bandana and blue hair.
Stage Entrance: Jumps from the top of the stage, unsheathing his sword, and landing dramamtically.
Taunt: Take shis sword, rests it on his shoulder and says "Bring it." If Black Knight is anywhere ont he level, Ike will instead point his sword foward and say "I will avenge my father"
Victory Pose: (1) Unsheathes his sword, swings around a bit, and strikes a pose.
(2) Walks foward, swings his sword around, and slams it on the ground.
(3) Swings his sword, sheathes it, and folds his arms and starts to laugh.
Alternate Costumes: Red tunic, dark brown pants, and a black cape. A green tunic, beige pants, and a dark brown cape. A yellow tunic, red pants, and a white cape.

Baby Bowser/Shadow Mario
Baby Bowser is both fast and agile. He uses his paintbrush for intresting and unique attacks. As well, he is able to transform into Shadow Mario which allows him to copy Marios attacks. However, Shadow Mario has alot more float time and low traction. Shadow Mario though has a higher and faster jump though.

Level: None

Moveset:
A, A, A = Paintbrush Jab, Paintbrush Jab
Jabs once with the paintbrush and then does a much more harder jab.
A (Hold) = Paintbrush Slap
Slaps repeatedly with a paintbrush.
Side A = Sky Smash
Steps forward and smashes this paintbrush overhead.
Down A = Low Jab
Jabs low to the ground.
Up A = Paint Smack
Swats the opponent with the paintbrush.
Air A = Paintbrush Strike
Swipes forward with her paintbrush.
Air Side A = Spike Spin
Spins forward with his shell.
Air Down A = Paint Slap
Slaps three times downwards.
Air Up A = Spinning Kick
Flips and kicks several times while doing the flip.
Running A = Roller
Uses his shell to roll at the opponent with his paintbrush out.
Side Smash = Rising Red
Reels back and taps the ground thus rising his paintbrush upwards leaving a damaging trail of red paint.
Down Smash = Circle Painting
Reels back and takes his brush and rotates in a 360 circle fashion.
Up Smash = Paint Splash
Reels back and slams his paint on the ground causing a pillar of paint to rise.

Baby Bowser:
B = Paint Wave
Able to be charged, Bowser Jr. waves his paintbrush which cause a small wave of paint to rush forward.
Side B = Spinning Brush
Spins on his foot forward with his paintbrush extended.
Down B = Shadow Mario Change
Transforms into Shadow Mario which gives him faster and better jumping abilities however he has some floating and low traction attributes.
Up B= Paint Warp
Draws a circle in front of him which steps in. You can then guide the warp in any direction. A paint circle appears and Bowser Jr. steps out.

Shadow Mario
B = Shadow Ball
Throws out a slower and more bouncier clear ball.
Side B = Black Cape
Deflects projectiles.
Down B = Baby Bowser Change
Changes back to Baby Bowser.
Up B = Shadow Uppercut
Copies Mario's Up B but has a much slower but damaging action.

Grab =
A = Dab (Wakes the opponent with .)
Front Throw = Smacks him once with his paintbrush and then sends a wave of paint at the opponent.
Back Throw = Takes the opponent, slams the opponent on his back, and twirls which flings the opponent backwards.
Up Throw = Throws the opponent up, slaps him four times with his brush.
Down Throw = Takes the opponent, slams them on the ground, takes his brush, and starts rubbing them into the ground.

Final Smash: Paint Bomb – Bower Jr. forms a giant ball of paint above the stage which then crashes down onto the stage.

Final Smash: Shadow Finale – Shadow Mario copies Mario’s Final Smash however uses slower gooey shadow balls.

Kirby Hat (Baby Bowser): His hankerchief, red eyebrows, and red bon-bon.
Kirby Hat (Shadow Mario): Shadow mario's hat.
Stage Entrance: Comes rolling from the side and crashes down to the stage.
Taunt (Baby Bowser): Stomps, and laughs.
Taunt (Shadow Mario): Basically Marios taunt.
Victory Pose (1): Swings his paintbrush and laughs.
Victory Pose (2): Jumps up and down while swinging his paintbrush.
Victory Pose (3): Takes a whole bucket of paint, laughs, and throws it at the screen covering it with red, blue, or green paint.
Alternate Costumes: Blue hair, darker green skin, a red hankercheif, and uses blue/green paint. Yellow hair, lighter green skin, a green hankerchief, and uses purple/red paint. Orange hair, olive green skin, a black hankerchief, and uses yellow/pink paint.

Lip
Lip is from the puzzle game Panel de Pon. Her weapon, Lip's Stick, also appeared on Super Smash Bros. Melee. She is able to use a mo=uch more powerful version of it to sap away life from opponents. She is very light and can be knocked off more easily then others. However, she is very fast, agile, and a very high jumping ability. As well, she has fairly good defensive abilities.

Stage: N/A (Ideas appreciated)

Moveset:
A, A = Flower Smack
Smacks the opponent twice with her flower.
Side A = Petal Bash
Delivers a much more harder flower strike attack.
Down A = Grow
A flower thrusts up from the ground knocking the opponent up slightly.
Up A = Wave
Waves her flower once above her head.
Air A = Air Wave
Swings her flower forwards.
Air Side A = Flower Thrust
Thrusts her flower in front of her opponent.
Air Down A = Spinning Petal
A flower appears beneath Lip and twirls in a circle for four hits then disappears.
Air Up A = Dandelion
Five dandelion seeds shoots from Lip. Causes flower head status.
Running A = Dance of the Flower
Runs, jumps and flips, and lands with a whole bunch of flowers flowing towards the opponent; knocking them back. Causes flower head status.
Side Smash = Flower Wave
Reels back and casts a wave of flowers which crash against the opponent. Causes flower head status.
Down Smash = Petal Saucer
Reels back and a flower appears beneath Lip and spins in a circle; hitting opponents with its petals.
Up Smash = Super Grow
Reels back and a much larger flower shoots from the ground.

B = Flower Head
Uses her Lips Stick and hits opponents with it. It causes more damage then her other flower head attacks as well as the items and adds more damage.
Side B = Guardian Flower
Five petals and appears around Lip. This attack can be used only once until it fully disappears. Lip can either use these to block up to five attacks. After that, the petals will disappear. However, she can uses forward B again to shoot one of the petals forward to hit and momentarily stun the opponent. Hold down B and you can charge up the attack. Once at fully, you can shoot all the petals in all directions.
Down B = Garden
She stabs her Lip Stick in the ground which causes a line of hundreds of flowers to flow in the direction she is facing. It causes the flower head status.

Up B= Petal of Winds
Lip jumps on top of the large flower which twirls her upwards. While she is vulnerable directly above her, she cannot be attack to her side or below by physical attacks.

Grab =
A = Lip Stick (Smack the opponent with her weapon)
Front Throw = Tosses the opponent and uses a small flower wave to push them far.
Back Throw = Jumps up, and kicks the opponent twice to the ground behind her.
Up Throw = Throws the opponent high in the air, strikes them with several blows from her weapon, and lets them fall.
Down Throw = Throws the opponent down and uses her petal copter to hit the opponent multiple times.

Final Smash: Petal Hurricane: Lip envelopes herself in a spiraling shield of petals. She can then be directed anywhere as she is enveloped in the spiraling petal tornado. However, she is extremely fast during this and cannot stay in one place for a long amount of time. As well, Lip in this form can “fly” in this form as she goes from one area to another. Basically, she bounces around. Anyone caught in this spiraling petal attack will be cut by petals continuously adding damage.

Kirby Hat: Lips hair and accessories.
Stage Entrance: A flower appears, blooms, and Lip pops out.
Taunt: She turns around and giggles.
Victory Pose (1): She jumps up and down cheering.
Victory Pose (2): She bows and giggles.
Victory Pose (3): DShe spins around and causes flowers to appear.
Alternate Costumes: Light purple shirt, purple ribbon, and red skirt. Sky blue shirt, dark blue ribbon, and white skirt. White shirt, salmon pink ribbon, and yellow skirt.

Game: Metroid Prime
Type of Stage: Moving Level, Non-Moving Platforms, Multi Level with Hazards
Size: Medium
Home to the game Metroid Prime, Samus must fight against Phazon and Space Pirates through exotic landscapes. Tallon IV is comprised of the Chozo Ruins, Magmoor Caverns, Phendrana Drifts, and Phazon Mines. Each level has it’s own unique themes, hazards, and enemies. The stage will begin in the Chozo Ruins which, well looks like a ruins overrun by foliage. Be careful of Plated Beetles as they charge across the screen and toxic acid that will pour from the top of the level. The stage will then descend down a shaft and you will be in Magmoor Caverns. The intense heat is stifling enough but you have to deal with Magmoors that shoot out fireballs and erupting fire pillars in the stage. Afterwards, you will then be transported upwards through a shaft and come up to Phendrana Drifts. Beware of icey platforms and intense cold wings that can blow people off the stage. Also, Baby Sheegoths may appear and ram and bite into an opponent. Finally, you will be transported back down through a shaft and appear in Phazon Mines, a combination of dark caverns and labs. You will encounter Space Pirates and Elite Pirates as do battle here. After that, you will appear back to Chozu Ruins and repeat the process.

More to come!

Fawriel

Smash Master
1. Eww, Sheik.

2. Some interesting ideas for Ike. Way to avoid making him like Marth. Hmm...
You reused the down-b, though. Not to mention that it's pretty similar to his up-b. *poke*

3. I only skimmed over Bowser Jr. because... I don't like him. *ahem*
Just a little note: Not every small character should be fast. In fact, it's... somewhat illogical. But, yeah, that's just a thought there. Moving on!

4. Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! is, naturally, funkier than a single word could describe. Unfortunately, the concept you presented seems.. slightly impossible. The Icies are already pretty risky, three much taller characters who even have different strengths.. doesn't seem to work.
Or did I miss something there?
Also... what would Kirby do with that B move? :p

5. Yay, Lip. Hmm, you make her seem pretty cool. She never managed to quite interest me, but if she makes it, my hopes are raised that she'll be cool.

6. So many stage hazards.... but a moving stage like that seems quite suitable to represent the style of the Metroid games. I like that.

By the waaaaaaaay.
There are plans to get the current WW Link thread locked in order to start a new one, but we still lack a good "completely non-clone" moveset. Yours is pretty good. I'd still have to ask the others, but, would you be okay if we used your moveset in the new official thread?

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I would be flattered if you did. If it's ok, then go ahead and use it.

1. Yeah....I don't like Shiek either but I see him returning.

2. I am kinda confused what you meant. Maybe I am just not understanding you.

3. Point taken. Now that I think about it, Bowser could be small but...like a tank....a small tank.

4. I look foward to creating a moveset for these guys. I don't think it's impossible but I can see where it could possibly be. If anything, they could all have the same attributes to save cost and time. I struggled with thier B move soley because of Kirby but I thought it would be funny for Kirby to fight side by side with the Oendan.

5. Thanks. I love her Final Smash.

6. I wanted a stage that represent Metroid Prime and there were many intresting levels in that game. I found this way would include all four of the basic ones.

Fawriel

Smash Master
I would be flattered if you did. If it's ok, then go ahead and use it.
Alright then, I shall ask the others. ^^
2. I am kinda confused what you meant. Maybe I am just not understanding you.
Ah, I'm sorry. I blame the lateness and my lack of sleep for my consequent lack of eloquence.
What I meant was that his down-b functions similarly to his up-b... jump up, come down hard; it's also reminiscent of your WW Link down-b, and both are somewhat reminiscent of Yoshi's and Bowser's down-bs...

EDIT: You know, I think I finally get your concept of the OTO! dudes. I must be really tired.
If all three of them fought at the same time, it could be weird because of different damage and their reliance on teamwork, which would fail if they were separated... it could work if the other two are constantly in the background unless involved in an attack...

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Ah, I'm sorry. I blame the lateness and my lack of sleep for my consequent lack of eloquence.
What I meant was that his down-b functions similarly to his up-b... jump up, come down hard; it's also reminiscent of your WW Link down-b, and both are somewhat reminiscent of Yoshi's and Bowser's down-bs...
Ahhh ok....yeah I can see that. Would you say it is a bad thing for it to be somewhat similiar?

Fawriel

Smash Master
Dear lord, you are fast. I thought I could edit my post before you read it! *points back at it*

Well, it's not the biggest of flaws. After all, there are only so many things a character can do until you meet the boundaries of what is feasible, and originality for originality's sake is not a good thing. But if it works well, originality is always a plus!
Though, having two jump-up+come-down attacks for one character seems like a bit much.

When I come up with a moveset, I always try to imagine him or her as a certain type of fighter and base the attacks and specials around my concept, like an "annoyer" or "defensive" type or so. More easily said than done, but it helps, I think.

Top Bottom