• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Vending Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
You got a retardedly tired argument that has the power to ruin any and every thread!

I insert Krispy Kreme Hot Donut Time remote notification device.

EDIT: for those who don't have the amazing fortune of living near an ACTUAL Krispy Kreme STORE [yeah, like its own location, not a stack of boxes at the grocery store], they have a couple giant neon pink signs that say "HOT DONUTS NOW" which means that's when they're making their glazed donuts and when you order them, the cashier goes to back [where the factory is] and pulls the fresh donuts off of the conveyor belt IMMEDIATELY after they travel through the WALL of icing/glaze. Pretty much the most amazing and impossible-to-reenact food experience ever. Microwaving store bought ones and saying they're the same is a sin.

OH right, the thing is that these aren't always available! The hot donuts are obviously only available when they are making a new batch of donuts, so it'd be handy to have some sort of notification device to let you know when they're being made XD

DemonFart

Smash Lord
u get a [url="http://www.serebii.net/anime/pictures/houen/358/AG287.jpg]Combusken[/url]

i insert my mother.

:094:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
You get a rickrool which I will not click. ;3

I insert A GATOR

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
You get me with two hammers and a helmet. WTF?

I insert pie

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
You get Never ending story

I insert Ever sending shorty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom