• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VA's So Sexy Fests (Brighton Bizzle)

Aiko

Smash Champion
im surprised there isnt a john or jonathon in the smash community. but hey, we have a no johns policy i guess

VA

Smash Hero
Here are some facts about my first tournament:

+ I'd never played anyone who could use any kind of advanced technique before TNJ2
+ Temple was still on my random stage when I attended TNJ2
+ I 2 stocked Ouch's Falcon on FD because I was really confident and when I was 1-0 he told me that if I let him win we'd both go through, I lost the set not because of this because I didn't really know if what he said was true (it wasn't) and I just lost focus completely.
+ Lost to MONTY ahaha, barely but experience let me down
+ Charles nearly 4 stocked me in the first match with his falcon, then I beat him on YS in the second, so he went jiggz and 2 stocked me in the third.
+ I remember 2 stocking Bullet Bills Doc with my Mario in a friendly and him being angry as hell haha.
+ Jam didn't talk to me and I was too scared to say anything to him lol
+ I was torn betweening maining: Mario/Y.Link/Marth/Sheik

Bullet Bill

Smash Master

+ I'd never played anyone who could use any kind of advanced technique before TNJ2
+ I 2 stocked Ouch's Falcon on FD because I was really confident and when I was 1-0 he told me that if I let him win we'd both go through, I lost the set not because of this because I didn't really know if what he said was true (it wasn't) and I just lost focus completely.
+ Charles nearly 4 stocked me in the first match with his falcon, then I beat him on YS in the second, so he went jiggz and 2 stocked me in the third.
+ I remember 2 stocking Bullet Bills Doc with my Mario in a friendly and him being angry as hell haha. LOL what a nice guy V.A. is :laugh:
OMFG look at the johns!!!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Bullet Bill

Smash Master

+ I remember 2 stocking Bullet Bills Doc with my Mario in a friendly and him being angry as hell haha.
Seriously I can't believe not only that you're making this many johns but for you're first tournament that was aaggggeeeesss ago. And whats with the little cheap shots at me? :laugh: do you not like me or are you just a prick. here I can go by saying I've probably been four stocked loads of times and I've been beated by low tiers. I've lost to many people in Doc Dittos by people that don't even play Doc. At one point at CHJ I lost to monty's roy vs my falco about 10 times in a row. Whoa yeah I'm a **** player alright but guess what? I don't really care but it's weird how you're being a prick to me so much.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
My first tourny I decided not to come first because I didn't want people to think I was cheating

VA

Smash Hero
Why get so upset about not being the best? Accept your fate. And yes I am a giant john. JOHN!

P.S I'm sorry if you feel like I'm targetting you bill, I just remember beating youz doc with ma mazza, and you being really frustrated. The point was the frustration not the winning, that even back then you were getting annoyed, I don't know whether you've calmed down now...but I dunno I just find that attitude really annoying so I like winding you up on boards k?

P.P.S Let's all spam my thread!

P.P.P.S poop88 l2p meleeee.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend

Quite a johnny post lol.

My first tourny I decided not to come first because I didn't want people to think I was cheating
True, I dont think people realize the power of this human, Chrisboi has an idea from when he got beat though and was permenatly shamed and scared.
- i remember when i first saw pdot ,

i was like who do you main ?
pdot - i main everyone i play everyone
-oh ok
pdot - wanna game
-sure
GOT ***** =D
I remember when I first saw you ,

I instantly knew you had no girl in your life.
Is this even happening?
We are not sure as Vanity Angel has not confirmed it yet.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
- i remember when i first saw pdot ,

i was like who do you main ?
pdot - i main everyone i play everyone
-oh ok
pdot - wanna game
-sure
GOT ***** =D
more like

ed -who do you main
pdot -everyone u?
ed - marth
pdot - wana game?
ed - ok

fsmash spam

pdot - do other moves plz
ed - dis is all i can do soz

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Wow! I go to the university of sussex as well! Shame it's not a brawl tourney or I would have definitely joined!

Yeniths

East Midlands!
I was about to say- I'm pretty sure the only one in the entire UK that likes brawl is me. Great game though.
I really enjoy and play both games, but melee is obviously superior, this doesn't mean brawl isn't a great game because it is.

As of now in brawl, i feel that I have gotten as good as i can get without playing a wide variety of people, whereas in melee i feel i can continuously improve by improving my tech skill.

People seem to have the idea that because I'm better at brawl then i am melee, i must like it better, but this isn't the case.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
I was about to say- I'm pretty sure the only one in the entire UK that likes brawl is me. Great game though.
I LOVE brawl! I loved melee also but brawl just tips it. Melee certainly had the harder learning curve however.

Mr P

Smash Ace
Brawful.

Only bad melee players like brawl, it takes no effort to get semi decent and even when you get decent the gameplay is repetitive and boring. It's so scrub friendly it's ridiculous, Nintendo has pretty much ruined everyone of it's main franchises this generation. Mario Galaxy was pretty good, but got boring after a while. They dumbed down mario kart and absaloutly decimated the multiplayer with the ridiculous items and of course there is Brawl.... All the third party games are ****ty experimental games that look and mostly play like ****. I only use my wii for melee

melee 4 lyfe.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Brawful.

Only bad melee players like brawl, it takes no effort to get semi decent and even when you get decent the gameplay is repetitive and boring. It's so scrub friendly it's ridiculous, Nintendo has pretty much ruined everyone of it's main franchises this generation. Mario Galaxy was pretty good, but got boring after a while. They dumbed down mario kart and absaloutly decimated the multiplayer with the ridiculous items and of course there is Brawl.... All the third party games are ****ty experimental games that look and mostly play like ****. I only use my wii for melee

melee 4 lyfe.
lol **** you Euan cos I ain't a bad melee player :laugh:. Oh and brawl is too good

Top Bottom