• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

V.K. SSB Weeklies ARE OVER

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master

Information

THIS THREAD IS FOR MY TOURNAMENTS, THESE TOURNAMENTS ARE PLAYED ON MUPEN64K, THAT MEANS IF YOU DO NOT USE IT OR CANT THEN YOU SHOULD NOT JOIN. IF YOU NEED TO DOWNLOAD IT YOU CAN GET IT here.

Rules

YOU MUST BE CLEAR ABOUT THE RULES BEFORE YOU ENTER ANY TOURNAMENT, VIOLATION OF THESE RULES WILL RESULT IN A SUSPENSION FROM CURRENT AND UPCOMING TOURNAMENTS.

~All matches MUST be recorded by BOTH people.
~At the end of a match, BOTH players MUST submit information to tournament staff. If one person does not submit information, the information reported will be used. If both do not report information, both players will be DQ'ed.
~Advanced Slob Picks.
~Best of 3, 5 stock.
~Finals: Best of 5
~Legal Stages: Hyrule, Dreamland64, Congo Jungle, Peach Castle .
~First Match Stage: Hyrule.
~If you lag bad, please fix it or dont sign up.
~I dont care how you kill your opponents as long as you dont cheat.
~ incase of DS the match will be restarted with the same stock amount of each player had when the DS took place. If your over 100 %, then you lost another stock
Example: Before DS- Player 1 (3 stocks 120%) Player 2 (3 stocks 50%)
Example: After DS- Player 1 (2 stocks 0%) Player 2 (3 stocks 0%)

~During tournament time, a member of the staff will make a chat room, please DO NOT speak in the room unless called upon or have a question that YOU could not ask in the MAIN lobby. Once information has been given out, the room will be available for free chat until the next round starts.
~The Tournament starts at 9:15p.m. Eastern / 8:15p.m. Central.
~You have to sign up before 9:00p.m. Eastern / 8:00p.m. Central
~For every match you record, you must use this template for the saved files
Player 1{name} vs Player 2{name} Round {1,2,3}

Dates

AUG 4th

1 BEEF-MAN
2 Dapuffster-MZ
3 Cane
4 Okaygo
5 ShadowMario-MZ
5 Timmay
7 Alex Barry
7 Xzax1337-MZ
9 Kois-MZ
9 BHLMRO
9 DH_Ninja
9 Luiginater
13 SpecOps
13 SuperDuperJew

AUG 11th

1 Peekatchu
2 Dapuffster-MZ
3 Xzax1337-MZ
4 AFT-MZ
5 TheGreginator
5 KarterFreak - FORFEITED
7 LightningMage
7 YoshiKing-MZ
9 Akiko
9 BHLMRO - FORFEITED
9 HeeHeex
13 Specane
13 RamdonPerson - FORFEITED

AUG 20th

1 DreDay
2 Volrec
3 Dapuffster-MZ
4 Yoshiking-MZ
5 Wolf McCloud-MZ
5 KarterFreak
7 Spec Ops
7 HeeHeex
9 Xzax-MZ
9 GreenBlob - FORFEITED
9 DK MOFO - FORFEITED
9 WFL

AUG 25th
Cancelled

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Sorry couldnt make it to the last tournament. My ISP was down O_o

But ya i'l come to these if there organized. Thats where i might be able to help. We could also use my vent to :D

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Sorry couldnt make it to the last tournament. My ISP was down O_o

But ya i'l come to these if there organized. Thats where i might be able to help. We could also use my vent to :D
Yea i actually thought about that, your vent works really well,Ive been on it a few times, and would love to use it for these Weeklies, Thnx man.

Lightningmage

Smash Journeyman
Hell, I'm game. Was going to a melee tournament this saturday, but I'm poor, so this is the next best thing.

Nick: Lightningmage

Also Vex, double-elimination ftw. There is a tournament maker program you can get for this. It makes 2x elim and seeding and all that with relative ease. Send me a PM with a time to meet on AIM and I'll hand it over.

_kSo_

Smash Master
Hey guys have you developed a way to play online with the same smoothness of console? if not I'm afraid I'm going to have to decline :p

Camus iXi

Smash Cadet
it all depends on where and who u play, the other day i was playin with Jaime over at the west wonderland server, we set our connection types to lan and there was virtually no delay... and also , i think (not sure) i remember boom saying he played in a server where there was NO delay, no lag, nothing, just like the console :D

bjdavis420

Smash Journeyman
What up Vex Kasrani, that was a nice beating u gave me today. If u ever have a tourny during the day on a week day, im definetly in (anytime btwn 9-5 i could do it). Once i can get a set up so i can play at home ill let ya know.

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
it all depends on where and who u play, the other day i was playin with Jaime over at the west wonderland server, we set our connection types to lan and there was virtually no delay... and also , i think (not sure) i remember boom saying he played in a server where there was NO delay, no lag, nothing, just like the console :D
it was a calgary server, I had 19 ping lol

_kSo_

Smash Master
I can play but i have to host my own server and people will have to play me there. otherwise i refuse to play with delay

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
ZOMG! you popular! lol but really i hope i dont loose in the first round cuz i really need this experence!!! So people wacth here i come!

Top Bottom