• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

V.K. SSB Weeklies ARE OVER

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
I'll only join this if I find a good Partner. Cause I know there are taems out there that just pwn and probably are already teaming with each other.

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
I looked at the rules and it said the matches had to be recorded by everyone, how is that going to happen? Hardly anyone has a real video camera and every on screen camera that doesn't give you massive delay costs money. Why does this rule exist?

DreDay

Smash Journeyman
I looked at the rules and it said the matches had to be recorded by everyone, how is that going to happen? Hardly anyone has a real video camera and every on screen camera that doesn't give you massive delay costs money. Why does this rule exist?
Mupen has a built in screen recorder :p

DreDay

Smash Journeyman
mm I said the last tourny was my last mupen one , but ill join this if I dont have anything else to do

WFL

Smash Journeyman
I can actually make it to this, but I don't think I'll be able to get a partner.

Top Bottom