• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utrick'd3 Mafia! Light at the end of the tunnel!

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Swiss said:
> Asking X1 to have a read on Swiss 3 pages into the game.

GJ Get vigged.
Damn. You must be unreadable like everyone else.

>Makes a scummy vote/play
>Backtracks
>"wtf guys why still mad at me i unvoted"

Let's put this in a different context.

>Runs over child
>Reverses car
>"wtf guys i reversed get over it"

COMPRENDE EINSTEIN?
There is a huge difference here, I admitted to my actions and I'm not trying to backpedal them, rather that I'm trying to get over because it's pure ****ing fodder, I explained why I did it and it should be satisfactory.

Please, stake the moral high ground more.

You claim to have a gun. I'd shoot it sooner rather than later since I fully intend to see you dead.
I was genuinely pissed off by Zen's play, he has not changed it and I do not expect him to do anything different.

As I said, fishing for responses. I thought a Zen waggon would be worth starting to see how it went. I'm not expecting you to just do it, but I'd hoped you'd join me to help move the game along.
Fair enough.

@Soup: In your #380 you say you have enough reason to "bury" RR, you then switch to voting us with no given reasoning despite the fact you've been attacking Zen most of the game for giving no reasoning with his votes. Your later given reasoning doesn't even make sense as a sentence but what I try and salvage from it is that because we asked you to vote zen? Explain please
I elaborated on it in my rant post, I disliked you trying to appeal to me and get on Zen subsequently like RR was appealing to Joey/Orbo to get on me.

btw

Unvote
Vote: Red Ryu

PS I don't have a gun, but I would still shoot Zen regardless/spoiler]

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
So turns out this vacation house has 'wifi' in the sense it has a single ethernet port. And its not available like at all. So prods will go out when possible, same with vote counts. Just bear with me guys, I'll still check in via mobile for big things.

:phone:

>mfw this hydra

Swiss|Dark Horse
"Golly gee Swiss! How come your mom lets you have two hookers?"

Hate SRKK. My god. They make a post about "inactivity will be heavily analyzed" and have so far not acted or followed through with it at all. It's like playing mafia with Mitt Romney.

Vote: Mad Scummy
haha

bwhahahahaha

You do this, yet you still go on and attack zen for voting without reasoning. The hypocripsy reeks.

Just about all of your recent posts seem to be doused in 10 gallons of AtE. Stop it. Take a breath. Maybe I should get you a puppy for christmas. You like puppies, right?

Soup's reasoning is so awful that I refuse to believe that if he had any scummates with which to communicate with they would allow him to continue posting like that.. I just the vote on Orbo after chastising the wagon is so ridiculously anti-town and non-committal.. I just ..

Regardless if you're honestly going to play anti-town that we don't need you around come Lylo. Your play afterwards is weirder and weirder, what with trying to get the new player to swing over to you immediately after you had started generating a lot of hate. The play just reeks.

Vote Soup
This is awful. Though the first part is an attack on soup, the second part is confusing justification for why soup should just be policy lynched anyways, providing a safe way out in case of a soup town flip.

I like mad scummy. They can stay.

My meta on RR is that if he acts pants-on-head ********, he's town. Considering that seems to be exactly what he's doing, RR is probably town.

Vinyl can go. Despite giving out reads, hasn't really acted on them and has generally been a nonpresence. It certainly doesnt help that a large majority of those reads are just nulls.

Hey guys, who wants to play a game with me? For every time you see J post somewhere that isn't this thread, take a shot. Seriously, the amount of non-commitment there is astounding, reminding me too much of FLC J.

>mfw this hydra

Swiss|Dark Horse
I wouldn't say nailed, no.

Which begs the question, why trying to act as him?
That's funny, because I wasn't trying to act as him. It seems as though it just came off as swiss, which I find to be hilarious.

Also, the very first sentence in that post is questioning swiss. That's usually a dead give away that it's not swiss posting.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
scumbag bardull posting in here to avoid prod. been busy and stuff and focusing more on tekken in my free time

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Shamelessly acquired a prod. ;_;

Kind of forgot I was in this game with Ryker but we will get to it eventually.

Mad Scummy

Swiss|X1-12
Also, the very first sentence in that post is questioning swiss. That's usually a dead give away that it's not swiss posting.
I assumed he was just talking to himself :awesome:

I'm disgusted anyone would mistake DH for myself.
Also DH? :awesome:
>mfw now my favourite hydra

and if this legit is Swiss, think how I feel :embarrass:

My meta on RR is that if he acts pants-on-head ********, he's town. Considering that seems to be exactly what he's doing, RR is probably town.
>>>I'm interested in this part. Surely being dumb is pretty easy to fake? I think the point I'm making has been made elsewhere:
but I did see Ruy and dumbtown in the same sentence
and I was like
notto dissu shitto agen
which I still find hilarious

So yeah don't want to give RR a pass just yet.

>>>What do you think of their latest comment about an inactive lynch?

scumbag bardull posting in here to avoid prod. been busy and stuff and focusing more on tekken in my free time
See? told you we should vig Bardull

Get in here, people! :ohwell:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Soup what purpose was there to claiming you had a gun?

Why are people still voting me? Why are people calling me dumb town?

Why are people inactive, this is why i love drawing vig and it's my favorite role, I get to shoot inactives.

Swiss tell me your reason for Orbo town.

Uguu answer my last questions if you post here again.

#HBC | ѕoup

Because reasons already stated but Swiss needs to tell me why he's reading you as town

What other reason than to get a reaction from Zen?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I refuted those very clearly.

Is there something of substance?

Get a reaction? Off fake claiming vig? What did you learn or were expecting to get?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Could be down for Zen if he is faking this posting as a fake restriction.

Joey is town, he doesn't throw himself out in the open usually and his concerns and questions looks like general interest.

His anger and posting to me and Swiss shows town intent, he's genuenly looking for scum, his reasoning and why he is mad isn't great but he is looking and interested.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
"@Brother: Are you saying you have him as town or that you have higher priorities?"

I'll ask again. Brother, do you have Orbo as town or do you just have higher priorities?

I'm angry and I've had a bad day so i'm gonna rant about my reads

Zen keeps random voting and is probably looking for reactions of some sort, either that or he's playing hard to his meta as scum hoping that nobody notices, I would say it depends on how he responds to things but saying 'he probably has a restriction' isn't going to change anything; he's honestly probably scum if he keeps this up

Karthik had one good post about inactivity and that's it, this jump on me i could care less but the fact he hasn't been pushing inactives like he said or made that preach about them and has inactive himself is awful, I know the side has KevMo and I don't expect 100% activity but to come out and just vote me with half-***** reasoning such me being a problem or being anti-town or whatever crap he said doesn't fly; null-scum

Uguu needs to come in here and do something more also, he made a hard stance on Red Ryu then sat back like nothing, he needs to come in here and speak more relevant; null

Mad Scummy/Kary is a slot I want to like but if they keep doing things like I pointed out then I won't have a problem with them gone, I believe they will town-tell on their own or Kary will hide behind inane questioning like his job as scum; null-town depending on response

Orbo is town, and honestly another player i like here, he's genuine and he isn't trying hard to fit in, while he might not be a fantastic player i think he would be easy to work with; town

I hate Swiss this game, I don't know if it's his hydra but I generally find his play bull**** and would love to tear him apart, frankly I cannot do that as he's gonna play as hurr unreadable all goddamn game; null (unwillingly)

Inactives are Bardull, Ryker/J who haven't even made a single post yet. I'd throw Uguu as inactive also but what the **** can you do
Agree with almost all of this. I like Vinyl, though, since his reads are out in the open and he's willing to give us information. I'd like to see him investigate a little bit more with questions on players he doesn't like, but he's townie to me at the moment.

Soup is sitting at a town read at the moment. I don't understand the pressure on him at all honestly. Not sure why people are shoving **** down his throat for his RVS vote. Wasn't even that bad when all was said and done.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Other priorities, don't think he is town like others say right now.

Still I would put the inactive problem over him along with Soup and maybe Zen.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Maybe Zen?

What's wrong with Soup? I don't see it. Convince me, nii-san :c.

Unvote

I need to re-read. I'm starting to be confused on the Ryu hate and I honestly don't remember why my vote was there anymore lol.

#HBC | ѕoup

haha

bwhahahahaha

You do this, yet you still go on and attack zen for voting without reasoning. The hypocripsy reeks.

Just about all of your recent posts seem to be doused in 10 gallons of AtE. Stop it. Take a breath. Maybe I should get you a puppy for christmas. You like puppies, right?
...What? I explained it immediately after Zen properly reacted, did you not read?

Responding to some more stuff because I have to and just woke up

#HBC | ѕoup

Red Ryu please show me where you refuted my points because I don't see it

>mfw this hydra

Swiss|Dark Horse
...What? I explained it immediately after Zen properly reacted, did you not read?
You mean your attack on mad scummy for asking people to put pressure on someone who hadn't been giving reasons, which is not a scumtell at all? Your reasoning for the push is ****.

Soup is sitting at a town read at the moment. I don't understand the pressure on him at all honestly. Not sure why people are shoving **** down his throat for his RVS vote. Wasn't even that bad when all was said and done.

Yes it was

His whole "get a lynch thing" and conflicting thoughts with orbo were ****ing terrible. It really was that bad

Why are people calling me dumb town?
Because you're dumb

>>>I'm interested in this part. Surely being dumb is pretty easy to fake? I think the point I'm making has been made elsewhere:
I doubt he'd fake being dumb, because honestly, look how well being dumb has helped him here and in other games. He's under heavy fire and is being called scum by many people. It actually is probably worse than not faking dumb.

>>>What do you think of their latest comment about an inactive lynch?
I'm down, considering there are people who haven't even made a single real post yet.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
His anger and posting to me and Swiss shows town intent, he's genuenly looking for scum, his reasoning and why he is mad isn't great but he is looking and interested.

Still talking about Joey here or someone else?
Other priorities, don't think he is town like others say right now.

Still I would put the inactive problem over him along with Soup and maybe Zen.

What makes you think I could be not town?
scumpicks ruy?

Mad Scummy

Swiss|X1-12
Shamelessly acquired a prod. ;_;

Kind of forgot I was in this game with Ryker but we will get to it eventually.
Also posting to avoid prod. Too busy playing Pokemon to play mafia :p.

This is how Town loses games. Step your **** up.

SRKK Is due a prod in 5 hours. I'll be out so please someone remind the mod of this in due time. We also have 48ish hours left so we need to start pushing a lynch through. I'm just about to do some re-reading so more content in a bit

Mad Scummy

Swiss|X1-12
@SRKK: I want fullly explained reads on RR and Orbo. Also a response to this please, explaining also how you think we'll actually benefit from purposely lynching town and being left with the same playerlist, minus one bad player and also minus one presumably good player from the NK.
@SRKK: Why is it that your opening post in the game about 4 days ago you spent talking about scrutinising inactives yet since the only thing you have done is make one post arguing that you want to lynch one of the more active players for being dumbtown

Mad Scummy

Swiss|X1-12
@Swiss: What is your read on RR based on this post?
That depends, are you typing in Japanese first or English? Are you using an internet translator or your own schooling for Japanese.

See English is a very "Special" language that ignore a lot of rules used more commonly in other languages, it also doesn't translate directly back and forth since meaning of a word, like Spanish where masculine, feminine and neutral context change the meaning of the word. El La etc.

I can lose context and meaning depending how you approach this fake restriction, that is anti town.

And no the Moriarty situation is very relevant, even when the scum team admitted gleefully they took advantage of it, even town players and scum said doing that fake restriction made it too hard to read them and couldn't understand full communication context and tone.

Tone, context, and meaning can all be lost in certain situation and these are important to read.

Now answer the above.

Are you typing in Japanese first or English? Are you using an internet translator or your own schooling for Japanese and typing like that?

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Swiss scum will bus his mates. Still get's rid of scum.
if swiss seems off or does something scummy, then I'll get on him about it.
/taking final and looking at dgames

Mad Scummy

Swiss|X1-12
Looking at Soup I do agree that some of his play was exceptionally grimy, his vote on us has no scum intent, nor does his initial attack on Ryu imo. I also don't why Swiss is going on about the whole "well its like reversing back over someone you've already run over" when the whole "running over" someone isn't scummy in the first place its just grimy

Mad Scummy

Swiss|X1-12
@Orbo: If you buddy Swiss and he busses his scummates, say we then get down the the position where Swiss is the only scum left, then what do? You gonna make a push on him? Nope I don't think so and even if you do your entire credibility is gone because you've been buddying him the whole game plus you look scummy for suddenly turning against the player you've been trying to buddy to for the whole game.

Furthermore Swiss only will bus his scummates if he feels he needs to. If they never get any pressure because he's got his peons (you) pushing whoever he wants you to because you're "buddies" he's not gonna bother.

Mad Scummy

Swiss|X1-12
Furthermore @Orbo: Why have you done literally nothing but safe and largely useless plays since the pressure has dropped off you? Vote Zen with no conviction to push a lynch or reasoning until pressured, ask Ryu why he thinks you could be scum, ask for prods?

Orboknown

Smash Hero
I've been busy. even right now I'm busy. So i haven't had much time to do more than keep up with the thread, ask a few questions, and vote.

Top Bottom