• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utrick'd3 Mafia! Light at the end of the tunnel!

Mad Scummy

Swiss|X1-12
I'm not pushing whoever swiss wants me to. I'm working off of swiss. There is a difference.
So how do you think in the hypothetical where Swiss is scum that you buddying him is gonna help. You think you're going to be able to tell, BEFORE the flip, whether a Swiss push on someone is going to be him bussing people or a push on a townie?

Seriously how do you think at all that buddying a scum Swiss would help you. He might lynch his scummates so what? He's going to be the most powerful player on his scumteam if he's scum so what, just settle for bussing his two weaker scummates so he can put himself in an endgame where he's even harder to lynch than normal, both because of the credit he has for bussing people and because his NKs and lynch choices have set up the endgame that he wants?

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Define where I have been buddying swiss first of all. Being on good terms with him and asking him questions more than others does not make me his "buddy". I respect him as a player and ask for his input. It influences my thoughts slightly, but his thoughts aren't necessarily my own.

Mad Scummy

Swiss|X1-12
@Swiss head of MFW- I've heard tell you can nail players alignment from one post. What do you think of RR from his 288?
[Swiss Quote]
I think you might be on to something there. IIRC ryu is against policy lynches in general so I'll keep an eye on the developments.
You even admit to it here
@Orbo: have you intentionally been trying to buddy Swiss or is it just subconscious?
Never hurts to be on good terms with Swiss.

Mad Scummy

Swiss|X1-12
Why do you even want to know if I have evidence for what you've done before you refute it? If you had a clean conscience about doing it because you legitimately thought it was a good thing to do, why do you care if I can show you that you've done it?

Orboknown

Smash Hero
You're still misreading what I was doing. I asked swiss that question because I'd seen him make a post in(dissidia?) where he claimed to be able to read someone based on one post.
He asked my opinion on what he posted. I responded.
I wanted to know what you saw as buddying. You're also using the scumswiss assumption in all of your examples when we should have no proof of his alignment.

Mad Scummy

Swiss|X1-12
w.r.t. Swiss;

if he's still alive D3, lynch him
listen to what he says, but think twice before you do what he asks
and quit worrying about his slot

but in this case, just try and get a read on DH

Mad Scummy

Swiss|X1-12
The two bolded parts in my posts show clear evidence of buddying him. Its possible to respond saying "yes I also think x is town" or whatever without the addition of buddying him personally. You then even say that you were buddying him, saying that its always OK to buddy Swiss. I'm using the hypothetical that he's scum to prove a point that its not. This makes me believe that you buddied Swiss willingly because you knew it was safe to (i.e you knew his alignment) which means you are scum

I wanted to know what you saw as buddying.
If you buddying him is Ok like you claim it to be, why do you care what I see as buddying? Especially when you've already admitted to it?

Mad Scummy

Swiss|X1-12
how about both Zen and Vinyl claim?

Right now we need some focus/pressure, and I think either of these slots can go unless they claim something plausible and valuable.

Sound good?
Or do you have a better idea?

Orboknown

Smash Hero
being on his good side=/= buddying in all cases. You're reaching based on my way of interacting with one player. Don't feel like arguing this point when I'll be able to see swissscum in a few day/night phases if that's the case.

Fine with a zen/vinyl claim.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
If we don't lynch Soup we should lynch Bardull or Uguu for inactivity and blatantly ignoring the thread.

They have been posting elsewhere in DGames but still have not posted here.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Dude you can post without just voting. No more of this **** please. Even if you did have a restriction you could at least say, quote and bold the bit of the posts you don't like. Sort it out
Forgot about this, down for Zen but still demand Soup first.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
You mean your attack on mad scummy for asking people to put pressure on someone who hadn't been giving reasons, which is not a scumtell at all? Your reasoning for the push is ****.
You mean my one vote to gauge a reaction and my explanation towards it? What was your read on Zen prior to that anyways? Zen's an easy target, it's understandable, but I wanted to see how he responded. Why are you being a moron this game? I want an honest explanation.

#HBC | ѕoup

I'd go the Uguu route for the sake of the Ruy connection, and go for Ruy for the Uguu connection.

Karthik is backburner and I just want Swiss' head on a platter by at least D3.

I forgot about Vinyl., I'm alright with that too.

#HBC | ѕoup

I think Zen is more null than scum, applied pressure won't help if he's got a restriction or something, or he's faking one.

>mfw this hydra

Swiss|Dark Horse
Soup, I want you to do the following:

1. Get off smashboards

2. Call your girlfriend/a hooker/rockin

3. Have sex

4. Come back

You're starting to sound like a My Chemical Romance fan.

Zen's null

#HBC | ѕoup

How I feel Game related does not affect how I feel personally, don't make it one.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
The inactivity from uguu and karthik is just something I find bad, but not too odd.
Same would apply for Bardull and Gova. Not really gonna look into zen and his actions anymore.

I could go for Swiss.
I could go for Ryu or Soup.

#HBC | ѕoup

I think Ruy is scum

Uguu responded to ruy in a fashion that I believe that isn't a partner tell. I am fed up with Uguu's lurking however.

I dislike Karthik and I dislike Swiss' play this game, I elaborated on all this in my rant/reads

#HBC | ѕoup

I could go for Swiss.
I could go for Ryu or Soup.
Swiss? Why so suddenly?
Me or Ruy? You haven't shown interest until now.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Swiss? Why so suddenly?
I said could, bro. Could, it's relevant to might, it means I'm gonna re-read Swiss and see where and how kary's getting at since he did say Swiss is scum.

Me or Ruy? You haven't shown interest until now.
Yeah I did, lol.

Fom the past pages, It looks like RR has made some mess-ups and tries to correct you guys to understand.

Soup has only made a sheeping, as some of you said so. I already asked him if he voted orbo by being inactive and responds that he voted for the sake of voting. He already unvotes orbo because he finds him okay for today.

I feel as if RR is more faulty than soup is right now.

#HBC | ѕoup

You've said one thing about it, congratulations. Have you pushed this or pursued it? What is your current read?

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I think Ruy is scum.
Okay.

Uguu responded to ruy in a fashion that I believe that isn't a partner tell. I am fed up with Uguu's lurking however.
So does this mean that you're willing to vote uguu for the sake of voting Uguu, just like orbo?
Or are you willing to vote uguu for his inactivity?

I dislike Karthik and I dislike Swiss' play this game, I elaborated on all this in my rant/reads.
I'll be looking up on Swiss, and you're voting karthik for inactivity as well too?

#HBC | ѕoup

I'm willing to vote Uguu to pull him out of the woodwork, I want to see his latest reads and how they have progressed.

No, I explained why I would vote/dislike Karthik.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Quote it for me so It doesn't have to be a drag to find it again then.

Both Ryu and you are yet to be determined, so scum lean, btw. That's my current read.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
And trying to vote uguu to pull him out and wanting to his latest reads.

Uguu would've gotten a prod by now, I think. And he would've been doing the same thing like this guy below:

Hello, I am back. I guess I'll start catching up now.
If you asked him what his readsmwere whole you vote him, that's be kind of an aggro feel.

Top Bottom