• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utrick'd3 Mafia! Light at the end of the tunnel!

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
If we don't lynch Soup we should lynch Bardull or Uguu for inactivity and blatantly ignoring the thread.

They have been posting elsewhere in DGames but still have not posted here.
This is something I don't really like much. So you're just gonna flat out vote bardull and uguu for inactivity? I understand that they're not being much active, but I think pressuring them like soup would've done on bar sounds much better.

You're voting Two people you're not even completely sure what ther roles are when flipped. One of them could be scum and we could be going all "cool, we got one scum down", but I feel that's not very occasional when it happens.

Forgot about this, down for Zen but still demand Soup first.
Zen shouldn't really be your personal interest right now.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Which is why it's implied as a back-burner. What is your huge deal on pinning people in inactivity vinyl? What other tells are important to you?

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Which is why it's implied as a back-burner.

Alrighty then.

What is your huge deal on pinning people in inactivity vinyl?

I'm making a huge deal about it?
I'm just saying they're people I'd rather question them more rather than going gown for lynching them.

What other tells are important to you?

Town tells or scum tells?
Answers in yellow green.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Don't get the Vinyl. hate, he seems fine to me.

Also think Joey is town, he's playing similar to Dalmatians where I knew his alignment except less angry.

Not sure what to make of the MS-Orbo interaction. Feels like a wasted effort to convince Orbo not to follow someone. Generally players that are lazy or bad or a combination of both are just going to tack their vote onto a better player or someone they think is town. I'm putting Orbo as town for it though because it just feels off on MS's part.

Ruy, Zen, inactives null.

Currently, I'd be willing to lynch Soup, Swiss, MS and inactives. I'm trying to make these reads more concrete because they're just gut from catching up.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Vote Count​

Soup [4] - Gova, >mfw, RR, Swords_R
Leading Man [1] - Bardull
Uguu [0]
Mad Scummy [0]
>mfw this hydra [0]
RR [2] - Uguu, Soup
Swords_R [0]
Bardull [0]
Orbo [0]
Zen [2] - Mad Scummy, Orbo
Vinyl [1] - Zen
Gova [0]
Joey [0]

Not voting: Leading Man, Vinyl, Joey

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch! Deadline for D1 is set at August 8th at 11:59 PM Eastern Time!

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Pretty sure that vote count is right but I'm really having to slam through it since other people need the internet

#HBC | ѕoup

I'm making a huge deal about it?
I'm just saying they're people I'd rather question them more rather than going gown for lynching them.
Most of your cases and reads are purely based on inactivity reasons, it is incredibly shallow and I haven't seen you push anything as of yet that wasn't regarding this.

Don't dodge the question, what are you looking for in a town? What are you looking for in a scum? What is the line between a town lurking and a scum lurking?

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Most of your cases and reads are purely based on inactivity reasons, it is incredibly shallow and I haven't seen you push anything as of yet that wasn't regarding this.
Most of my cases? What cases? Those were thoughts.
Second, purely based on inactivity reasons?

That based on you VOTING for inactivity reasons.

Don't dodge the question, what are you looking for in a town? What are you looking for in a scum? What is the line between a town lurking and a scum lurking?
That answer depends. Town will play like town and scum will also play like town.
They will both mess up and one will find the other suspicious, whether it is town or scum.

Both lurking also applies. Tell me, what was your purpose in questioning me that?

#HBC | ѕoup

To get what you're looking for instead of bull**** you keep throwing at me? Did you seriously just spew out that garbage of a reply?

Most of my cases? What cases? Those were thoughts.
Okay, great. thoughts.

...What about everyone else?

Soup - Already Gave it out. Not as scummy, but someone to look onto.

Leading Man - Nothing from him. Null.

Uguu - Hasn't done much but has gave out his suspicion on RR, so nulltown.

Kary - Hardcore on things, but a little too direct. A weird feel, actually. Null.

>mfw this hydra - I can't even tell. Null.

RR - Already gave it out, scummy play.

Swords_R - Hasn't done much. Null.

Bardull - Hasn't done much. Null.

Orbo - He's been doing pretty good so far, He responds and gives out question. Still, he should probably be doing a little better than that. Town.

Zen - Random voting without reason is just something I mind a little. Not sure why he's doing this. Null/scum lean.

Gova - Not doing much. Null.

Joey - Town as he gives out some good questions and suspicion. He's the only one that communicated with me mostly with questions. He's pretty focused on this, lol.
Your whole list is a giant Null and your only pushes are based on inactivity.

That answer depends. Town will play like town and scum will also play like town.
They will both mess up and one will find the other suspicious, whether it is town or scum.
..What? How does Town play to you? What is telling or something that is a town-tell to you? How does this differentiate from scum? You literally just told me that town will play like town and scum will play like town too but you can't tell the difference?

Come on.

Mad Scummy

Swiss|X1-12
Haha Vinyl. suddenly bursts into action. I think i'll let you off claiming, but be careful with whatever abilities you may have, yeah?

Neither head here liked SRKK calling out inactives and then not doing much, but we ALSO dislike >mfw's push on Soup. Yeah maybe Soup's play is bad, but does that make him scum? You seem pretty content to just sit with your vote on Soup, after all that talk about making something happen.

Vote : >mfw this hydra

@Gova: what's your opinion on Soup vs. Swiss interactions?

@Joey: where's your head at? Are you leaning towards lynching an inactive?

@Zen: who are you looking to lynch today?

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
NEITHER of Sold2 or Xonar have responded to my prod despite posting in other threads so I can only assume that they're replacing out of the game.

If someone could make a post in the signup thread for me I'd really appreciate it since I've got like a hot 30 second left online

Uguu

Smash Rookie
Sorry, it was rude to ignore you, I read it late at night and was like ugh I'll reply tomorrow and then forgot.

Uhm, I can play this still.

Uguu

Smash Rookie
Soup's reasoning is so awful that I refuse to believe that if he had any scummates with which to communicate with they would allow him to continue posting like that.. I just the vote on Orbo after chastising the wagon is so ridiculously anti-town and non-committal.. I just ..

Regardless if you're honestly going to play anti-town that we don't need you around come Lylo. Your play afterwards is weirder and weirder, what with trying to get the new player to swing over to you immediately after you had started generating a lot of hate. The play just reeks.

Vote Soup
teh what.

can we kill this guy?

Uguu

Smash Rookie
I'm angry and I've had a bad day so i'm gonna rant about my reads

Joey is the only player i like this game, he's given effort to do things and I liked his chase on Swiss a lot, while he still hasn't done anything huge his attitude is towny.

Zen keeps random voting and is probably looking for reactions of some sort, either that or he's playing hard to his meta as scum hoping that nobody notices, I would say it depends on how he responds to things but saying 'he probably has a restriction' isn't going to change anything; he's honestly probably scum if he keeps this up

Karthik had one good post about inactivity and that's it, this jump on me i could care less but the fact he hasn't been pushing inactives like he said or made that preach about them and has inactive himself is awful, I know the side has KevMo and I don't expect 100% activity but to come out and just vote me with half-***** reasoning such me being a problem or being anti-town or whatever crap he said doesn't fly; null-scum

Already talked about RR.

Uguu needs to come in here and do something more also, he made a hard stance on Red Ryu then sat back like nothing, he needs to come in here and speak more relevant; null

Mad Scummy/Kary is a slot I want to like but if they keep doing things like I pointed out then I won't have a problem with them gone, I believe they will town-tell on their own or Kary will hide behind inane questioning like his job as scum; null-town depending on response

Orbo is town, and honestly another player i like here, he's genuine and he isn't trying hard to fit in, while he might not be a fantastic player i think he would be easy to work with; town

I hate Swiss this game, I don't know if it's his hydra but I generally find his play bull**** and would love to tear him apart, frankly I cannot do that as he's gonna play as hurr unreadable all goddamn game; null (unwillingly)

Talked about Vinyl. already in last post

Inactives are Bardull, Ryker/J who haven't even made a single post yet. I'd throw Uguu as inactive also but what the **** can you do
teh what.

can we kill this guy too?

oh wait he was mad while posting this

okay maybe not

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Vig list now Bardull and J/Ryker hydra.

Soup goes if not then Zen, I'm not putting up with just laying votes down with nothing else.

I want a Soup claim he is a very likely lynch at this point and I intend to see him die a stabby death without a reason to keep him around.

:phone:

#HBC | ѕoup

>Very likely lynch
>that feel when [redacted]

I'm not claiming.

#HBC | ѕoup

Zen is probably town with his vote on Vinyl. like that, mostly because I agree with it

Uguu what are your current thoughts on RR a readslist doesn't cut it
Karthik proves to be useless again
Red Ryu will hang onto this lynch because he's scum

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Vote Count​

Soup [4] - Gova, >mfw, RR, Swords_R
Leading Man [1] - Bardull
Uguu [0]
Mad Scummy [0]
>mfw this hydra [0]
RR [2] - Uguu, Soup
Swords_R [0]
Bardull [0]
Orbo [0]
Zen [2] - Mad Scummy, Orbo
Vinyl [1] - Zen
Gova [0]
Joey [0]

Not voting: Leading Man, Vinyl, Joey

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch! Deadline for D1 is set at August 8th at 11:59 PM Eastern Time!
Deadline in 5 hours, claim or die.

#HBC | ѕoup

oh boy a RVS vote and swiss and you along with karthik

your scum-team sure is trying hard to get me lynched

#HBC | ѕoup

Really? I'm the only viable lynch?

Let's pretend we get the deadline extension: who are you voting?

#HBC | ѕoup

Why Zen? Why is my claim so important? You realize this is a Utrick'd, right?

Top Bottom