• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utrick'd3 Mafia! Light at the end of the tunnel!

Orboknown

Smash Hero
"My father...."

Orbo, I had no intention of pushing a PL through unless he was going to post like Dalmations again and the mod didn't intervene to force translations.

I got something from Uguu in terms of how he is going about his silly fake restriction, so I know how to view it.

I also get to see how others react and question it, which brought up my vote and my suspicion of Soup.

:phone:
Alright, I guess I'll have to take your word for it at the moment.
It was enlightened because i noticed what Swiss was going with and pointed out and agreed pressure was needed. Orbo was not taking direct stances.

There was next to nothing to take direct stances on at the time. If someone asked me fo something. I tried to respond to it.
@Orbo: Re-read what you've posted so far in the game past your RR vote. You have been asked questions that you haven't responded to fully, some of which were asking for reads or thoughts. I would suggest answering those fully instead of only answering part of the questions from here on out.

What is your read on RR? Do you agree that you haven't been giving full stances?'
I haven't responded fully to some questions?Can you point those out to me?
I told soup my RR read, null scum. I believe I've taken direct stances, but i guess that's up to some peoples interpretations as to what level of Direct they were.
fake resrictions to see what Orbo would say since that is what was one of the main topics at the time.

Wait
I totally thought you were implying that Ragnarok tried to get a quick lynch going earlier on.

OHHHH. I was under the same impression as Joey.
Fake restrictions don't bother me, as long as they aren't stupid like posting in black or something like that.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Ohh nevermind. I didn't realize that he asked you for your read on brother twice. I only saw the first time xD.

Nevermind then!

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Vote Count​

Soup [1] - Gova
Leading Man [1] - Bardull
Uguu [0]
Kary [0]
>mfw this hydra [0]
RR [4] - Orbo, Uguu, Joey, Soup
Swords_R [0]
Bardull [0]
Orbo [4] - >mfw, Zen, RR, Swords_R
Zen [0]
Vinyl [0]
Gova [0]
Joey [1] - Kary

Not voting: Leading Man, Vinyl

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch! Deadline for D1 is set at August 8th at 11:59 PM Eastern Time!

>mfw this hydra

Swiss|Dark Horse
Back to waiting for something to happen.
This is not how mafia works.

You don't just wait for something to happen.

If you feel not enough has happened, make something happen.

Be the catalyst, create the spark.

I am considering replacing out. All I see is people moaning and taking no responsibility for progression. It will cost the game, cost me the game - I don't like losing. I win. I will not be dragged down by ignorance and stagnation.

THIS is why 99% of the playerlist on dgames is laughed at.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
I apologize for having schoolwork to do and not putting 110% into mafia this exact second. I'm also helping get the house ready for a 1st birthday party. I'm doing what I can in the small amount of time I have for this game today.

Mfw, how do you feel about soup's dislike on your slot?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
This is not how mafia works.

You don't just wait for something to happen.

If you feel not enough has happened, make something happen.

Be the catalyst, create the spark.

I am considering replacing out. All I see is people moaning and taking no responsibility for progression. It will cost the game, cost me the game - I don't like losing. I win. I will not be dragged down by ignorance and stagnation.

THIS is why 99% of the playerlist on dgames is laughed at.
It's funny because it's a game so it doesn't matter if we win or lose as long as we're having fun haha.

Plus some of us don't know how to get discussion going. I don't see you doing anything yourself besides telling us what to do. Nice job *****ing at us, hypocrite.

This is why 99% of the playerlist on dgames doesn't take this game seriously. People like you ruin it for others. Get off your *** and do something if you're going to ***** and try to replace out.

@Vinyl: Where are you gonna put your vote? I haven't seen any reads from you. Is it going on Zen?

@mfw: Why is your vote on Orbo and not Red Ryu?

@Swords_R: Above^

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I say none yet, but zen's been the only one to simply vote orbo without adding anything else.

Don't have reads yet.

>mfw this hydra

Swiss|Dark Horse
It's funny because it's a game so it doesn't matter if we win or lose as long as we're having fun haha.

Plus some of us don't know how to get discussion going. I don't see you doing anything yourself besides telling us what to do. Nice job *****ing at us, hypocrite.

This is why 99% of the playerlist on dgames doesn't take this game seriously. People like you ruin it for others. Get off your *** and do something if you're going to ***** and try to replace out.

@Vinyl: Where are you gonna put your vote? I haven't seen any reads from you. Is it going on Zen?

This is why you'll never be good.

Mad Scummy

Swiss|X1-12
I'd react less guilty in future.

@ bolded - why the stubbornness?
Not that interested in what you'd do, :troll:

And since you asked, I prefer not to talk about my reads as they're coming together/changing, because it becomes public information. If I say 'oh RR must be town because he's doing X', what's to stop scum RR from just sticking to that? Once they've been doing it for a while, then maybe we can chat about it.

Now, where were we?

Mad Scummy

Swiss|X1-12
Uguu doesn't like RR for talking about policy lynches
>They suggest a Policy Lynch on RR

Kary did you roll town this game

buddy me
Soup I don't really get this post, you ask if he (we) rolled town but with no question mark implies you don't really want an answer, you then ask us to buddy you? Is us buddying you meant to be informed by the fact you think we're town? (or at least appeared to here)

Unreliable. However assume my read on him this game is correct.
Really? I don't remember you ever being wrong about me? When about has that happened?

@Orbo: have you intentionally been trying to buddy Swiss or is it just subconscious?

@Ramen: Where do you stand on RR and Soup. Also explain your Orbo read.

Need to look more are RR. Don't really get the Orbo hate tbh.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Soup I don't really get this post, you ask if he (we) rolled town but with no question mark implies you don't really want an answer, you then ask us to buddy you? Is us buddying you meant to be informed by the fact you think we're town? (or at least appeared to here)
You asked for someone to buddy you early in the game and I replied saying to buddy me as I agreed with your post about Uguu

Not really anything else to it.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352

He's done more than 90% of the player list.

Though Ryker and Gova are here in Texas with me for WHOBO.

I haven't seen a V/La notice from others who are just straight up not posting or not much, Bardull and Uguu.

Even if people don't know it doesn't hurt to try and get it going like I did.

So no Joey, you're wrong here.

I like Orbo's responses a bit, it's his honesty with situations without appealing that makes me think he isn't on todays list of needs to go.

Vote: Soup

Orbo, Zen come aboard.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
He's done more than 90% of the player list.

Though Ryker and Gova are here in Texas with me for WHOBO.

I haven't seen a V/La notice from others who are just straight up not posting or not much, Bardull and Uguu.

Even if people don't know it doesn't hurt to try and get it going like I did.

So no Joey, you're wrong here.

I like Orbo's responses a bit, it's his honesty with situations without appealing that makes me think he isn't on todays list of needs to go.

Vote: Soup

Orbo, Zen come aboard.

Opinions -shrug- @4th line

We're also only 3-4 pages in, so saying he's done more considering the amount of posts we have isn't saying much, brother. There's no reason not to do stuff and there's ABSOLUTELY no reason not to **** at other people about it when you could be doing stuff instead.

@Vinyl: You don't have any thoughts on players besides Zen? How do you feel about brother? Orbo?

@Brother: Are you saying you have him as town or that you have higher priorities?

Swords_R_Karthik_King

Smash Rookie
Soup's reasoning is so awful that I refuse to believe that if he had any scummates with which to communicate with they would allow him to continue posting like that.. I just the vote on Orbo after chastising the wagon is so ridiculously anti-town and non-committal.. I just ..

Regardless if you're honestly going to play anti-town that we don't need you around come Lylo. Your play afterwards is weirder and weirder, what with trying to get the new player to swing over to you immediately after you had started generating a lot of hate. The play just reeks.

Vote Soup

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
@Vinyl: You don't have any thoughts on players besides Zen? How do you feel about brother? Orbo?
I do have others, soup and Red Ryu, but all I've been seeding from zen is a simple vote. Looks like Kary just voted him so he can pressure zen.

I'll re-read to sum up an vote if that's what you want.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Nooo. I don't want you to vote. I just want your thoughts on some players so I can get where your head is at.

How do you feel about brother and Soup? You said you had thoughts on these two players, but you haven't went into detail about these thoughts. Details would be nice!

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
How do you feel about brother and Soup? You said you had thoughts on these two players, but you haven't went into detail about these thoughts. Details would be nice!
Well, they aren't good details, lol.

Fom the past pages, It looks like RR has made some mess-ups and tries to correct you guys to understand.

Soup has only made a sheeping, as some of you said so. I already asked him if he voted orbo by being inactive and responds that he voted for the sake of voting. He already unvotes orbo because he finds him okay for today.

I feel as if RR is more faulty than soup is right now.

Top Bottom