• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utrick'd3 Mafia! Light at the end of the tunnel!

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Ruy, nande are anata so adamant about talking about watakshi wa and policy lynching desu-ka?
Ichi! Anata's Moriarty example is very hidoi! It's not daijoubu and makes me very kanashii ;___; Anata wa not very manly this geemu! Very hidoi! Moriarty was town and anata, baka, knows that! Easy to read and very town, baka.
Ni! Watakshi wa bet that scum was very tanoshii that you suggest a misulinchuru for them! Not only that, demo anata used it to divert attention from anata wa! That's very zurui! Demo, this entire discussion is very not abunai and lets you korosu a kenichi playerslot with a "ii" excuse! WELL IT'S NOT II. IT'S NOT DAIJOUBU.

ANATA WA NEEDS TO BE LINCHURU'D!

WATAKSHI WA DAIKIRAI ANATA WA DESU!

Vote: Red Ryu

[COLLAPSE=":("]Ruy, why are you so adamant about talking about us and policy lynching? First off, your Moriarity example is horrible. Moriarty was town (and entirely readable imo).
Second off, I bet the scum was absolutely delighted that you all agreed to a free policy lynch for them. Not only that, but you brought it up to bring someone voting you's attention to ourselves. THEN, ONTOP OF ALL THIS, this entire discussion is an EXTREMELY easy and SAFE way to bring suspicion to a strong player-slot (hey guys wanna lynch uguu?) without reasoning, and you give it the guise of being pro-town by making the game easier to play, wah wah wah. Get outta here.

Your reasoning is bad. You even admit yourself that "It's not a big deal if they put a translation" BUT IT CAN STILL BE BOTHERSOME.

It's safe and disgusting and I don't like it.

Vote: Red Ryu[/COLLAPSE]
The only point I agreed about was Moriarity, but do you feel that there is more to it? How are you reading Red Ryu as Red Ryu? Not a big fan of meta but I just want your insight.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Vote: Joey

@Joey: who do you find scummiest out of the people posting so far?

open question: who should I buddy this game?
To be perfectly honest, everyone that's suggesting a lynch/wagon this early in the game. Hate early-game wagons and quick lynches. Give scum a huge advantage imo. So you/Soup based on recent posts. Basically means I'm going to wait until post-RVS to actually develop scum reads.

Other than that, I like KevinM hydra's thoughts about lurkers and brother (RR) is pretty cool. Besides that, no other reads.

>mfw this hydra

Swiss|Dark Horse
>mwf: Scum? If not win this game by D2?
To say I am dissapointed to have landed town is an understatement. I suppose we can just go ahead and GG scum.

btw you have an Orb scum read right?

Vote Orb

Яagnarock;14746983 (respose to lynch targets) said:
Possibly >mfw, then someone else who hasn't posted. I literally didn't miss anything and went to get dinner.
>Implying we haven't posted when we have.
>Implying we're inactive when we're not.

GJ Soup get vigged tonight.

Uguu is town

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
"Repede is Repede"

Swiss Uguu is Xonar/Stew, Karth is Kevin/Iggy.

I understand the Orbo wagon, I feel enlightened! Zen's avatar is good, games needs something going.

Vote: Orbo

:phone:

>mfw this hydra

Swiss|Dark Horse
Are you generally for or against a policy lynch?
Why did you ask this? Do you believe a scumRR would slip when answering a simple mechanic question?

Orbo stance.

RR town.

So dar we have done very little this game.
> Says we've done nothing this game
> Does almost nothing himself

Step up. We could be friends.

Ryker wagon Orb for me, I'll return the favour later. You know I won't really, but let's pretend I would. What's your role/alignment? (Make sure you answer this, por favor).

That depends, are you typing in Japanese first or English? Are you using an internet translator or your own schooling for Japanese.

See English is a very "Special" language that ignore a lot of rules used more commonly in other languages, it also doesn't translate directly back and forth since meaning of a word, like Spanish where masculine, feminine and neutral context change the meaning of the word. El La etc.

I can lose context and meaning depending how you approach this fake restriction, that is anti town.

And no the Moriarty situation is very relevant, even when the scum team admitted gleefully they took advantage of it, even town players and scum said doing that fake restriction made it too hard to read them and couldn't understand full communication context and tone.

Tone, context, and meaning can all be lost in certain situation and these are important to read.

Now answer the above.

Are you typing in Japanese first or English? Are you using an internet translator or your own schooling for Japanese and typing like that?
This surprised me. Explain exactly why. I read like this more than anyone else on DGames and didn't even consider it/care.

> Gova says has no reads
> Doesn't try do get any

GJ

To be perfectly honest, everyone that's suggesting a lynch/wagon this early in the game. Hate early-game wagons and quick lynches. Give scum a huge advantage imo. So you/Soup based on recent posts. Basically means I'm going to wait until post-RVS to actually develop scum reads.

Other than that, I like KevinM hydra's thoughts about lurkers and brother (RR) is pretty cool. Besides that, no other reads.

Dumb.

Scum had better fear this proactive and determined town.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Hmm I can see not liking quick lynches, and I agree with that, but I don't see how early-game waggons help scum particularly. I can think of at least a couple of examples where I've noticed scum because they've hopped on waggons.

How serious do you think Soup and I (each) are in pushing early waggons?

Why did you ask this? Do you believe a scumRR would slip when answering a simple mechanic question?
To get a better read on RR
and no.

>mfw this hydra

Swiss|Dark Horse
Ah, you ease my worries. Excellent.

Just walk me through your analysis of RR's answer, your read on him and any other comments you have and we can be on our way.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire

Just walk me through your analysis of RR's answer, your read on him and any other comments you have and we can be on our way.
Happy to be of service.

I'm generally against them, but in rare situations I can agree with them being necessary if someone refuses to not play that far into anti-town.

Moriarty hydra for example.
Seems legit

60% town (50% is straight null)

>mfw this hydra

Swiss|Dark Horse
Oh I'm such a clot.

I meant to ask exactly what you thought you'd gain from that question, and what from his answer lead you to a slight town lean, given that you don't think he'd scum slip on it anyway.

Silly 'ol me, messing everything up.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I meant to ask exactly what you thought you'd gain from that question, and what from his answer lead you to a slight town lean, given that you don't think he'd scum slip on it anyway.
1. Context, which helps me interpret RR's line of questioning.
2. Nothing; the analysis and read aren't related.

I don't actually feel like 'walking you through' anything at this point in the game as my reads are still fledgling and could do with more air.

Why are you worried about my slot?

Swords_R_Karthik_King

Smash Rookie
@>mwf "So dar we have done very little" is a quote from Karthik_King whom our hydra is based off of.

Orbo scum? I'll ride that, he's fence sitting and pushing RR's policy lynch with basically made up meta. RR hasn't been against policy lynches against players he dislikes to read, he did it to Moriarty and he also did it to Uguu in the pre-game.. even if he was scum there it still sets the tone that Ruy is definitely not against them.

Vote Orbo

@Kary why so defensive about the "walking you through" comment on your points? Showing where you're coming from helps build stances.

@Joey, wanna be my co-captain today? We can double vote kids all day long :D

#HBC | ѕoup

I came to check this thread and all I see is a wagon for no reason and a couple of bull**** posts.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Hmm I can see not liking quick lynches, and I agree with that, but I don't see how early-game waggons help scum particularly. I can think of at least a couple of examples where I've noticed scum because they've hopped on waggons.

How serious do you think Soup and I (each) are in pushing early waggons?

To get a better read on RR
and no.
The "help scum" thing was actually mainly focused towards the quick lynch. I feel that the wagons don't actually help either side. Quick lynch encourages people to focus on the specific people that were on it in a lot of the games I've been in which makes it harder to find scum. Plus most quick lynches I've seen have been on townies.

"Basically means I'm going to wait until post-RVS to actually develop scum reads."

Which means not very serious.

>mfw this hydra

Swiss|Dark Horse
I came to check this thread and all I see is a wagon for no reason and a couple of bull**** posts.

>Attempts to remove pressure on the wagon by discrediting it
>Votes in favour of the wagon

GJ get vigged.

When Orbo cracks, if we decide to let him live, I want Soup or Kary dead.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Vote Count​

Soup [1] - Gova
Leading Man [1] - Bardull
Uguu [0]
Kary [0]
>mfw this hydra [0]
RR [2] - Orbo, Uguu
Swords_R [0]
Bardull [1] - Joey
Orbo [5] - >mfw, Zen, RR, Swords_R, Soup
Zen [0]
Vinyl [0]
Gova [0]
Joey [1] - Kary

Not voting: Leading Man, Orbo, Vinyl

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch! Deadline for D1 is set at August 8th at 11:59 PM Eastern Time!

#HBC | ѕoup

GJ get vigged.

I swear you cracked your head open on something. Look at this day and tell me that it is worth keeping around, I'd rather get a lynch and get something moving rather than sitting here, I would have taken the effort but not even your responses towards my quick push are interesting.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Why did you specifically ask >MFW and what is your read on RR yourself? Bare with me.
I asked Swiss because I wanted to see what he thought of someone based on a post swiss made in a past game saying he could read peoples alignment from one post. RR had just posted, so He was the pick.
Did you, do so as of this post and let me know what you think.
Didn't notice soup trying to set up a policy lynch, unless you were refering to something different.

Uugu got lynched in Dalmatians mafia day 1 for posting like that.
I know. He also had 2/3 scum on his wagon.

Ruy, nande are anata so adamant about talking about watakshi wa and policy lynching desu-ka?
Ichi! Anata's Moriarty example is very hidoi! It's not daijoubu and makes me very kanashii ;___; Anata wa not very manly this geemu! Very hidoi! Moriarty was town and anata, baka, knows that! Easy to read and very town, baka.
Ni! Watakshi wa bet that scum was very tanoshii that you suggest a misulinchuru for them! Not only that, demo anata used it to divert attention from anata wa! That's very zurui! Demo, this entire discussion is very not abunai and lets you korosu a kenichi playerslot with a "ii" excuse! WELL IT'S NOT II. IT'S NOT DAIJOUBU.

ANATA WA NEEDS TO BE LINCHURU'D!

WATAKSHI WA DAIKIRAI ANATA WA DESU!

Vote: Red Ryu

[COLLAPSE=":("]Ruy, why are you so adamant about talking about us and policy lynching? First off, your Moriarity example is horrible. Moriarty was town (and entirely readable imo).
Second off, I bet the scum was absolutely delighted that you all agreed to a free policy lynch for them. Not only that, but you brought it up to bring someone voting you's attention to ourselves. THEN, ONTOP OF ALL THIS, this entire discussion is an EXTREMELY easy and SAFE way to bring suspicion to a strong player-slot (hey guys wanna lynch uguu?) without reasoning, and you give it the guise of being pro-town by making the game easier to play, wah wah wah. Get outta here.

Your reasoning is bad. You even admit yourself that "It's not a big deal if they put a translation" BUT IT CAN STILL BE BOTHERSOME.

It's safe and disgusting and I don't like it.

Vote: Red Ryu[/COLLAPSE]
I like xonar's reasoning in this post.
Vote: Orb
"Repede is Repede"

Swiss Uguu is Xonar/Stew, Karth is Kevin/Iggy.

I understand the Orbo wagon, I feel enlightened! Zen's avatar is good, games needs something going.

three votes with no reasoning. You guys wanna fil in why you are wanting to wagon me?
Orbo scum? I'll ride that, he's fence sitting and pushing RR's policy lynch with basically made up meta. RR hasn't been against policy lynches against players he dislikes to read, he did it to Moriarty and he also did it to Uguu in the pre-game.. even if he was scum there it still sets the tone that Ruy is definitely not against them.

Vote Orbo
Fence sitting? I said I would keep an eye on RR. Pushing a policy lynch? Said I'd do it if nothing else came along that I thought was worth lynching.
Get actual reasoning then come back to me.

GJ get vigged.

You're letting me live.It's in towns best interests.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
So you're joining the orbo wagon because he being less active?
I don't even have to ask you if it's because of karth's opinion as I don't think you would agree with him after saying "bull**** posts".

#HBC | ѕoup

No, I'm voting Orbo for the sake of voting Orbo. There isn't enough that interests me and we've got players refusing to do anything, RR is the only relevant person besides Karthik. Possibly >mfw but I still dislike his slot.

#HBC | ѕoup

Orbo said:
three votes with no reasoning. You guys wanna fil in why you are wanting to wagon me?
I dunno. It's fun. What do you think of all the people on you right now Orbo?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Wtf @ Orbo wagon.

@RR: Why would you jump on this wagon, brother? Whats there to understand about it? How does it "enlighten" you?

#HBC | ѕoup

Orbo said:
I asked Swiss because I wanted to see what he thought of someone based on a post swiss made in a past game saying he could read peoples alignment from one post. RR had just posted, so He was the pick.
Alright, and what's your read on RR now? >mfw?

Orboknown

Smash Hero
No, I'm voting Orbo for the sake of voting Orbo. There isn't enough that interests me and we've got players refusing to do anything, RR is the only relevant person besides Karthik. Possibly >mfw but I still dislike his slot.
Why do you dislike Mfw?
I dunno. It's fun. What do you think of all the people on you right now Orbo?
Kevin's hydra is on me for stupid as **** reasoning, you i kinda have a halfokay reason for and RR is being stupid by jumping on me.
RR should also answer joey's question wrt the "enlightenment"
Alright, and what's your read on RR now? >mfw?
RR nullscum, MFW null.

#HBC | ѕoup

RR nullscum? Go further into that read.

I dislike his hydra I think, Swiss side hasn't done enough as far as tell goes and DH side is going to be useless, vote on you doesn't mean jack.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
I don't like RR trying to get a policy lynch going, as I haven't seen him do that before. His vote on me was garbage, and he's usually more.. questioning(I guess would be the right word) in RVS.
lunch then work. BB monday probs. or tuesday

#HBC | ѕoup

Unvote

Orbo's responses are satisfactory, and I liked his reasoning. While it may be shallow and jumping to the people on his wagon, I think he needs to push RR more. It will deem something useful.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
"Grrr dislike Karol intently"

I'll consider that cracked, Disgusting post by Soup. Says it has no reason but decides to do so like a sheep.

Be a leader like Repede be an equal to Yuri, not his slave.

I voted Orbo due to him not taking a direct stance and waiting for other results, i even asked him again to look at Soup but still didn't give a direct stance.

Soup is next on my list, but I don't see Kary as a priority with what he posted.

#HBC | ѕoup

I'll consider that cracked, Disgusting post by Soup. Says it has no reason but decides to do so like a sheep.
You missed the part with the explanation.

I really want to read RR as dumbtown.

Uguu

Smash Rookie
Can we just lynch Ruy so that he won't be a liability any time soon please

because I know this play will carry on forever
and ever
and ever
until he reaches LyLo

Vote: Ruy

Uguu

Smash Rookie
okay I admit I haven't read the last few posts

but I did see Ruy and dumbtown in the same sentence
and I was like
notto dissu shitto agen

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
"awwoooo"

We got a super lazy town don't we?
Soup you innitial vote is still gross, you jumped on and in the same post say this wagon is dumb but I'll jump on just to get a lynch?

Even then I don't even understand why your being antagonistic to Swiss it's out of left field and I don't see a reason to be like that. I don't see purpose to be that venomous so early off what he posted.

Uguu is useless.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I don't like RR trying to get a policy lynch going, as I haven't seen him do that before. His vote on me was garbage, and he's usually more.. questioning(I guess would be the right word) in RVS.
lunch then work. BB monday probs. or tuesday
"My father...."

Orbo, I had no intention of pushing a PL through unless he was going to post like Dalmations again and the mod didn't intervene to force translations.

I got something from Uguu in terms of how he is going about his silly fake restriction, so I know how to view it.

I also get to see how others react and question it, which brought up my vote and my suspicion of Soup.

Top Bottom