• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utrick'd3 Mafia! Light at the end of the tunnel!

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Soup you innitial vote is still gross, you jumped on and in the same post say this wagon is dumb but I'll jump on just to get a lynch?

Even then I don't even understand why your being antagonistic to Swiss it's out of left field and I don't see a reason to be like that. I don't see purpose to be that venomous so early off what he posted.
It was stupid but it was something, I'm not on it anymore am I?

He needs to something telling, I was hoping a quick jab at him would do just that but he's being stubborn.

>mfw this hydra

Swiss|Dark Horse
Soup don't bother trying to read me, leave it to the seasoned players.

Now, run this past me - I'm getting slow in my old age.

You tried to derail a wagon on a new player in order to make a post which would you allow you to get a read, whilst making yourself look scummy? My town play must be rusty, because I know precious few players that would do that.

I swear you cracked your head open on something. Look at this day and tell me that it is worth keeping around, I'd rather get a lynch and get something moving rather than sitting here, I would have taken the effort but not even your responses towards my quick push are interesting.
Please confirm this post was entirely false. Please clarify you were intentionally posting contrary to my clear wishes.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Swiss, you must have me confused for a good player. I don't know how to make reads, usually I just wait for others to make reads and see if I agree with them. Maybe you should convince me you're town so you have an extra vote and something good to eat.

:gova:

>mfw this hydra

Swiss|Dark Horse
1. Context, which helps me interpret RR's line of questioning.
2. Nothing; the analysis and read aren't related.

I don't actually feel like 'walking you through' anything at this point in the game as my reads are still fledgling and could do with more air.

Why are you worried about my slot?
I'd react less guilty in future.

@ bolded - why the stubbornness?

#HBC | ѕoup

>mfw said:
You tried to derail a wagon on a new player in order to make a post which would you allow you to get a read, whilst making yourself look scummy? My town play must be rusty, because I know precious few players that would do that.
Orbo isn't new, and secondly, I wasn't trying to derail it. I called you out for the sake of the reaction. What do you think of Orbo now?

I actually did not mind Orbo going, but with his responses I have no reason to lynch him.

>mfw this hydra

Swiss|Dark Horse
Swiss, you must have me confused for a good player. I don't know how to make reads, usually I just wait for others to make reads and see if I agree with them. Maybe you should convince me you're town so you have an extra vote and something good to eat.

:gova:
I haven't even directed a snide remark at you yet.

Take my alignment in good faith until I get killed. While you're pondering and deciding not to do this, give me an opinion on Soup.

>mfw this hydra

Swiss|Dark Horse
Orbo isn't new, and secondly, I wasn't trying to derail it. I called you out for the sake of the reaction. What do you think of Orbo now?

I actually did not mind Orbo going, but with his responses I have no reason to lynch him.
You weren't trying to derail it, simply stating it was pure pressure with no substance and then voting to show how useless the current votes were.

Oh, I apologise.

Please, Ser Townie, forgive.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
I haven't even directed a snide remark at you yet.

Take my alignment in good faith until I get killed. While you're pondering and deciding not to do this, give me an opinion on Soup.
My opinion on Soup - Voting for Orbo just cause we needed a lynch isn't a justifiable reason for voting at this point in the game imo. Cause duh obviously town needs to lynch that's the only way we could win but it's not like it's close to deadline where we're forced to gamble on someone and lynching for the sake of lynching is what lost Town LoM and Deadpool mafia. It's a combination of being an idiot and/or scum.

#HBC | ѕoup

Oh christ.

If i'm going to really get flack for a vote that didn't even last until after Orbo responded then I don't freaking know how this game is going to end up.

#HBC | ѕoup

I honestly did not mind a lynch at that point, I did not see the game taking a good and perhaps I was being impatient, either he responded poorly and I could add merit to the vote, or he could respond well enough where I feel like there is stuff to work with. I am trying my hardest to get people to do more.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I still don't understand you, brother. You say he didn't take a direct stance, but at the time, he was barely into the RVS phase at all. The question you asked just weren't questions that couldn't gain a direct response.

"Are you up for policy lynching player x if they do y?"

- They haven't done "y" yet, so maybe?

There was no reason for him to take a direct stance on something. Everything he was asked or that was directed towards him was something that didn't call a direct stance. He also only had 2 legit posts in the game.

How can you understand a wagon when literally NO REASONING was posted about it at all? Swiss voted saying "You have him as scum, right?" and Zen voted him as Zen's first post in the game. That can barely be considered a wagon. You still didn't explain how it "enlightened" you, either. What a weird word to use, brother.

In the end... I don't like to do this, brother, but it looks like you're bull ****ting.

Vote: Red Ryu

@who ever asked me to sheep them earlier (I believe and am assuming it was KevinM hydra): Not so early in the game ;_;.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
"Demon Fang!"

Joey we gonna tango? Oh you're town, guess not. Long post I read and trying to get a cab to Gova's, gonna get the cab first I'll deal with this later.

:phone:

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I voted Orbo due to him not taking a direct stance and waiting for other results, i even asked him again to look at Soup but still didn't give a direct stance.

Is this what you meant, brother? I don't see this as reasoning for being "enlightened" by a wagon on Orbo. Also, you asked him once to look at Soup, and when he said he would, you responded with "make sure you do." He didn't respond after that until after your vote. This can't explain why you jumped on the wagon at the time. Please explain why you jumped on the wagon at the time you voted Orbo brother, not what makes you want to stay on the wagon at the current time.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
"Rita is cute, i like cute girls."

It was enlightened because i noticed what Swiss was going with and pointed out and agreed pressure was needed. Orbo was not taking direct stances.

Even with the pressure he still didn't do as I asked with Soup.

I'll delve into if he dies or not for sure later since I need more people to post for content. Soup in particular is looking worse and worse.

Uguu is just playing OMGUS and clearly not reading the thread, but still null.

Karth is fine.
Lynch is fine.
You're fine.

It's the non posters or less posters, that I need talking, though I should know better than Ryker can't get to a computer atm.

#HBC | ѕoup

And now I get to bury you, reasoning coming up soon.

#HBC | ѕoup

First off, Uguu did not OMGUS you, Uguu voted you first, you trying to call off his statements as pure OMGUS is nasty as hell. Secondly, to discredit his whole stance about you and saying that he did not read the thread is pathetic, as Uguu clearly read the thread at that point in time. Why are you trying off-base anyone who gives you an issue RR?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
"arf"

You mean his two recent posts in a row I was talking about where he calls me dumb town just because you did then admits he wasn't reading the thread? And it's clear he hasn't since I have yet to see them talk about anything but killing me.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
What are you doing, brother? OMGUS? What makes you come to that conclusion?

Orbo did respond to that, though. He asked for confirmation as to what you meant, something that you yourself didn't respond to. You're confusing me a lot today, brother.

@Orbo: Re-read what you've posted so far in the game past your RR vote. You have been asked questions that you haven't responded to fully, some of which were asking for reads or thoughts. I would suggest answering those fully instead of only answering part of the questions from here on out.

What is your read on RR? Do you agree that you haven't been giving full stances?'

Also he doesn't call you dumb town. He says "not this **** again" when someone else called you dumb town. He thinks you're scum according to his latest posts. (Starting with his vote on you) Why are you acting this way, brother?

#HBC | ѕoup

okay I admit I haven't read the last few posts

but I did see Ruy and dumbtown in the same sentence
and I was like
notto dissu shitto agen
Can we just lynch Ruy so that he won't be a liability any time soon please

because I know this play will carry on forever
and ever
and ever
until he reaches LyLo

Vote: Ruy
You mean these two? He was referring to me wanting to believe that you were just being Dumbtown. Also, this is not the same instance where he made his statements, so good job trying to discredit your wagon some more.

#HBC | ѕoup

I'll even point out your blatant contradiction.

Uguu made those two posts at #356 and #357, but his original stance was at #311. He did not exclaim to not read the thread at that point and this is your defense to the accusation, explain yourself.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I'll even point out your blatant contradiction.

Uguu made those two posts at #356 and #357, but his original stance was at #311. He did not exclaim to not read the thread at that point and this is your defense to the accusation, explain yourself.
His post of not reading and just saying remove me was in his #356 and how he just said in his #357 how has hasn't read.

Are you high?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Joey Xonar openly said he wants nothing to do with me mafia wise and thinks I'm horrible to town after OS mafia.

Joey I told Orbo to think about the Policy lynch situation since Soup was doing simular with a fake restriction. This was very clear.

#HBC | ѕoup

His #356 was just a call-out on me saying he was Dumbtown, that's only a support to his original vote.
His #357 did not clarify that he hasn't read the thread,he said he hasn't a read a few posts. smh.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
#356 was only made because you made the comment. His post suggests nothing about his original post and is doing it with no intent on reading my alignment. If he did he could have mensioned his original post or anything else that could suggest scum. He is suggesting a Liability Lynch that disreguards alignment, hense my call out on it being an OMGUS to attack me personally on how I suck.

#357 was supporting he only was posting on that and has been off basis for anything else going on.

#HBC | ѕoup

Or he was just commenting on a particular dislike to accredit his own reasoning and disagreeing to mine? That's to both posts by the way, I don't see how they don't originally support his vote.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Joey Xonar openly said he wants nothing to do with me mafia wise and thinks I'm horrible to town after OS mafia.

Joey I told Orbo to think about the Policy lynch situation since Soup was doing simular with a fake restriction. This was very clear.

Okay. That makes sense and I won't pursue it farther if Xonar truly feels that way.

No you didn't. You said, quoted directly from you "Soup though is doing something similar would it apply to him as well?"

"doing something similar" is questionable and you didn't specify what you meant by "apply". There was plenty of room for question.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
What else could I be refering to that is simular at all?

Soup I have no clue how you're getting this thought process.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
What else could I be refering to that is simular at all?

Soup I have no clue how you're getting this thought process.

I don't see anything similar between the two of you honestly lol. Then again, I don't see where Soup seriously suggested a policy lynch, either, sooo... lol.

#HBC | ѕoup

No, that wasn't about Orbo either. That was merely just the fact I felt like faking restriction.

Top Bottom