• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Minato

穏やかじゃない
So whatever happened to that Smash dealy that was suppose to happen when Buzz was here...?
Whatever happened to the Utah Melee thread you promised us? Just kidding, not like we really need one anyways.

Gojira

Smash Lord
Gojira has had about 300 "last tournaments".
Buzz this is for real though. I have already missed like 3 tourneys and I will be missing more. All that is really left for me is SC4 (which I think I have a community around my house) SF4, and WoW. I was looking forward to SC2 but Blizzard is just turning into a money hungry company and after WOTLK I am no longer buying their products. I am really done Buzz . . .really. I am only going to one more to say goodbye to everyone. I am not even going to enter....well maybe Melee.

C!Z-Yes I still have the pot(lulz pot). It will be at the next tourney for sure where I will award it to whoever wins between you and david.

Ken-Yes I owe you what....6 something I will have it at the next tourney.

Yaz-I'll give you 1 dollar if you kiss junpei on the lips...since you have a thing with MM guys for kisses.

Again I am really seriously 100% done. I start college soon and I work weekdays leaving me only weekends to study. Then after I get my associates I am moving to AZ so yup yup I am really honestly superly untimatley done for realz.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Buzz this is for real though. I have already missed like 3 tourneys and I will be missing more. All that is really left for me is SC4 (which I think I have a community around my house) SF4, and WoW. I was looking forward to SC2 but Blizzard is just turning into a money hungry company and after WOTLK I am no longer buying their products...
Bleh, too many acronyms. I understood that they were, but it's still awkward since SC2 (if someone didn't know too much about Wizard) could possible mean Soul Calibur 2 (althought it would be kind of out of context), since you were talking about it before.

Ken-Yes I owe you what....6 something I will have it at the next tourney
You still owe me money, too. I believe it was $4.

Yaz-I'll give you 1 dollar if you kiss junpei on the lips...since you have a thing with MM guys for kisses.
You wouldn't even need to give Yaz a dollar (he'll do it for free ;)). But on the other hand, if I was Junpei, I would want at least $20 to have Yaz kiss me (and that's only if it's more of a peck). :p

___X___

Smash Lord

You wouldn't even need to give Yaz a dollar (he'll do it for free ;)). But on the other hand, if I was Junpei, I would want at least $20 to have Yaz kiss me (and that's only if it's more of a peck). :p

:laugh: are smash scene is turning GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Buzz this is for real though. I have already missed like 3 tourneys and I will be missing more. All that is really left for me is SC4 (which I think I have a community around my house) SF4, and WoW. I was looking forward to SC2 but Blizzard is just turning into a money hungry company and after WOTLK I am no longer buying their products. I am really done Buzz . . .really. I am only going to one more to say goodbye to everyone. I am not even going to enter....well maybe Melee.
LOL! Blizzard is turning into a money-hungry company because SC2 will be made into three games? That sounds like epic win more than a money-snatching technique. Honestly, would you rather have three rushed campaigns crammed onto once disc? Or do you want them to take their time and make the story freaking amazing? Nothing Blizzard is doing is hinting at greed.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted

C!Z-Yes I still have the pot(lulz pot). It will be at the next tourney for sure where I will award it to whoever wins between you and david.

Ken-Yes I owe you what....6 something I will have it at the next tourney.

Again I am really seriously 100% done. I start college soon and I work weekdays leaving me only weekends to study. Then after I get my associates I am moving to AZ so yup yup I am really honestly superly untimatley done for realz.

Gojira you sound depressed, you should come to more tournies and have a few more last times so. Along with the fact that Bliz is one of the top gamming companies there is and I bet you will buy D3 (not the smash guy).

Also people should check this out http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=201664 its going to be the debate between the SBR about MK being banned, it'll be more accurate then the prs. debates people will be checking what they say to make sure its all right!!

wangston

Smash Lord
*does wolf's left taunt*

Marco WTF man. Why do you always have to bail at the last second. You better be there this Saturday OR ELSE....

Top Bottom