• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
I'm sad I didn't get to see Thinh's little dance :(
C!Z was the only one that actually came from the Smash community!
Well, for those that didn't come to Anime Banzai (the ones that planned to go just for the Brawl tournament and me dancing), I guess you lucked out. For one, the Brawl tournament was capped at 16, so you probably would not have made it in, anyway. And last, I'm going to allow you to see the dance via YouTube, anyway (because I'm nice).

CLICK HERE.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
NOOBS! You didn't see through my trick; neither of the TWO (that's right...TWO)! As most of you know by now, the link was to get you back for not coming. :p I'm nice, but not nice enough to let you guys go free without some sort of joke. But, I did include the link to the real video in that post (so I didn't lie). I just "forgot" to include an arrow (coming from the "CLICK HERE" text) pointing to the real link. ;)

Edit @ 10:40: Well, as of now, Yaz is trying to find it but is failing miserably... What a NOOB!!
Edit #2: Well, he just found it, so now he's promoted to a SCRUB. (Buzz should get this reference.)

wangston

Smash Lord
NOOBS! You didn't see through my trick; neither of the TWO (that's right...TWO)! As most of you know by now, the link was to get you back for not coming. :p I'm nice, but not nice enough to let you guys go free without some sort of joke. But, I did include the link to the real video in that post (so I didn't lie). I just "forgot" to include an arrow (coming from the "CLICK HERE" text) pointing to the real link. ;)

O RLY?

PC you are too clever. That was a nice dance though you were synced with those school girls and you knew all the moves. I'm very impressed.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Nice, PC. Looks like you were having a lot of fun.

I laughed when I saw you synced up with Mikuru.

C!Z

Smash Lord
lol I don't even know what to say about that vid... It was a good dance but let's learn a man dance next time aye PC :laugh:

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
So I wanta take a sec to ***** about my wrighting teacher for a sec, she hates Obama and today we had to wright about if we when or if we think another attack could happen on american soil... Then she added "does it matter what administration is incharge." I'm sitting here thinking WTF people need to understand one thing before they try to get into any sort of debate or pick a side, and that is both sides want what is best for the whole, McCain is not evil Obama is not a terriorist. Do you really think that either side would pick someone who would ruin there name and make it impossable or them to have any sort of chance in the future along with the fact that someone would find out or catch there increadable evil plot to take down the world with the public eye being on them so much.

I just wanted to vent woot to anyone who cared enough to read.

wangston

Smash Lord
I read it. And I say what about Nader. Better yet the rest of the world is lucky Ron Paul isn't in the running because we would own the world by the end of his 8 years reign. Ron Paul for president in 2012. Ron Paul for Emperor of the world in 2020.

He would also make me vice emperor because I'm just that awesome.

C!Z

Smash Lord
I just moved to Utah and i just started trying to get into competitive smash, im in the SLC area if anyone wants to play locally
Do you only play Brawl? Or Melee too?! Well I guess I should edit this as well since I have another question and who knows when you can reply again. Also how old are you?

C!Z

Smash Lord
I play both, but im pretty bad at melee and not really that great at brawl either, and im 19
I see... Well I'm not a huge fan of Brawl play outside of tourney but I'm willing to play some with ya if ya wanted. Hmm well I live on Redwood and about 2400s, live anywhere close to that?

billythegoat

Smash Journeyman
Hi everyone I dont have alot of time what how is everyone doing? Im doing the whole church thing im going to be one heck of a sales man when I get back. Hope everyone is having fun out there ill try to get back on soon.

lengeta

Smash Ace
Dark Ryu said:
If a man says "Everything I say is a lie" then would he be telling the truth?
Since he just told the truth, that's statements obviously a lie. It's kosher.

And hey, I just got harassed by gang-bangers for the first time ever! Man, I hate idiots.

Gojira

Smash Lord
C!Z was the only one that actually came from the Smash community!
Well, for those that didn't come to Anime Banzai (the ones that planned to go just for the Brawl tournament and me dancing), I guess you lucked out. For one, the Brawl tournament was capped at 16, so you probably would not have made it in, anyway. And last, I'm going to allow you to see the dance via YouTube, anyway (because I'm nice).

CLICK HERE.
OMG PC i was about to get on and try to rick roll more people but you did it for me.....simply amazing.

BTW Next tourney is my last one so everyone go!!!

C!Z

Smash Lord
OMG PC i was about to get on and try to rick roll more people but you did it for me.....simply amazing.

BTW Next tourney is my last one so everyone go!!!
You'll have the Melee money from ages ago right?

Sugarhouse aye, well that's only one freeway away from mi casa.

Top Bottom