• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

McFly

Smash Cadet
I don't know what's worse, not playing it for two years while everyone else is enjoying it, or playing it a year and then leaving it for two years. Casture's got the first, and I've got the second.

McFly

Smash Cadet
Who exactly was that blonde Sheik kid at your house, David? It got really old when he told me he was better than me. Good thing I didn't lose when he challenged me. I'm so proud of myself for beating a twelve year old.

Xtinction

Smash Journeyman
Who exactly was that blonde Sheik kid at your house, David? It got really old when he told me he was better than me. Good thing I didn't lose when he challenged me. I'm so proud of myself for beating a twelve year old.

hahahah goodjob mcfly....BUT!! i beat you!! haha! u said you would win!....but i proved you wrong! heee heeee my falco pecked the crap out of ur shiek lol but anyways mcfly....wanna MM?! :chuckle: oh and by the way if you didnt know im chris :p

Wait just a minute here Dai-A. So you mean to tell us that you, Dai-A, are 13? As in years old? As in, you've been around for 13 years? Rougly the equivalent of 4748.25 days? Which is to say 113,958 hours? I'm sorry, I'm just not following the logic here.

Anyhew, now that we've got that cleared up, hopefully when I mosey on up to the Dec the 14th tourney I'll be sporting a handful of ones. Does a random character MM interest anyone that isn't vietnamise? J to the K Thinh man, I'd love to give you a dollar if you're up to it.

Xtinction

Smash Journeyman
right here! i would like to random character money match you!! and yes Dai -A is 13...bearly turned 13 a month agooo...hes also my bro.....so yeah hott money match :D

Woot styles, consider it on! Everythings random, and I like doing the third random character the peg lands on. Makes people uneasy at what they could have gotten. Adds some spice to the match. Anyone else, please, feel free to totally bring it.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
This whole thread doesn't look right.

And Gojira is just copying my red text (my msn red text), apparently, to try to piss me off since that's one of his goals in life.

Sheik vs Marth $5 vs Gojira
Sheik vs Marth $5 vs C!Z

Any other takers? I'll even accept one from your Sheik if you really want to PC.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
I'm intrigued. How about we raise the stakes though? We can play for a King Size pack of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.

slave1

Smash Lord
that sucks your alergic to penut butter. and red text sucks for me to read because i am color blind. so with this black background, the words sometime disapear and i have to read a little slower and extra carful.

Top Bottom