• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
Does anybody have a GameCube to USB adapter? Please text me if you do, ASAP as possible.

80122872one1

Tomacawk

Smash Master
pretty sure it was a "often times fat guys with scarves are queer" rather than a "is this fatass with a scarf a ******" kind of thing

OkamiFur

Smash Cadet
NNID
OkamiFur
Just of of curiosity, what do most of you all play? I'm more of a Melee player myself, but I'd like to become more versed in Project M and Brawl, too.

Tatami

Smash Cadet
I play mostly project m, and as a side note im going to continue to stalk this thread silently for the next couple of months as I have been doing

Tomacawk

Smash Master
was probly apparent already but I resubscribed to this thread so I can keep an eye on yall
also this is the only active thread that I follow for the past year T_T

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Does anybody have a GameCube to USB adapter? Please text me if you do, ASAP as possible.

80122872one1
I do, but I'm in Orem, and not going to be up there until tomorrow morning XD If anyone from Orem is doing this overnight thing though, I can send it with them, just let me know.

Just of of curiosity, what do most of you all play? I'm more of a Melee player myself, but I'd like to become more versed in Project M and Brawl, too.
I play a little bit of everything really. I wouldn't say I'm absolutely fabulous at one version or the other, but I feel like I'm always a blast to play with.

was probly apparent already but I resubscribed to this thread so I can keep an eye on yall
also this is the only active thread that I follow for the past year T_T
That's because there isn't any other thread you need to follow.

Support.

Call Me Supa Hot!
This thread gets me in trouble at work. I laugh too much lol. But anyone hosting anything this weekend or soon I needs to play!

Steezy22

Smash Cadet
If anyone wants to come Smash at my house tonight hit me up! 801 949 5548
I have melee but would love to play some PM

ZerosUT

Smash Cadet
STD AT GKIRBZ TONIGHT FROM 7 TIL DAWN BE THERE OR DS4 WILL CRY TO YOU ABOUT HOW SAD HE IS THEN HIT A PIPE AND TALK ABOUT HOW GAY THE STONER SMASHERS ARE AND BE ALL KINDS OF HYPOCRITICAL N ****, MANG. RULES. IF YOU BREAK THESE I WILL KILL YOU WITH A DS4 HIMSELF NO SHOES. SIDE DOOR. GET HIGH OUTSIDE. DONT LEAVE THE GAME ROOM. FALCON/WARLOCK PUNCH COUNTS AS DYING and most importantly. Have Fun.

OkamiFur

Smash Cadet
NNID
OkamiFur
STD AT GKIRBZ TONIGHT FROM 7 TIL DAWN BE THERE OR DS4 WILL CRY TO YOU ABOUT HOW SAD HE IS THEN HIT A PIPE AND TALK ABOUT HOW GAY THE STONER SMASHERS ARE AND BE ALL KINDS OF HYPOCRITICAL N ****, MANG. RULES. IF YOU BREAK THESE I WILL KILL YOU WITH A DS4 HIMSELF NO SHOES. SIDE DOOR. GET HIGH OUTSIDE. DONT LEAVE THE GAME ROOM. FALCON/WARLOCK PUNCH COUNTS AS DYING and most importantly. Have Fun.
Could someone private message me with the address to this place? I'd be down to come over for a bit tonight.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Double post cuz I like being naughty (and because no one ever posts after meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee)

So there is also crouch canceling out of dash (been seeing tons of people running > crouch cancel > instant fsmash behind them just to show it works) and while Dashdancing is still how it is in Brawl, Foxtrotting, at least on WFT, has been SIGNIFICANTLY buffed as now you can cancel it into another Foxtrot like, twice as early as before, and since the beginning of a dash is crouch/turn around cancelable, that means Foxtrot canceling into a quick dashdance pivot or crouch canceled smash is entirely possible (although really hard to do on 3DS apparently, which I can totally agree sounds hard as **** lol).

Also, DACUSing is still in, tons of people have been able to pull it off on the Wii U version, and landing lag is doubled (or at least seems doubled, but DEFINITELY more lag at the least) if you've airdodged prior to landing. Landing with an attack or auto cancel apparently overrides the extra lag though.

And all hail Prog Senpai: http://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/283ctt/summary_from_progs_stream/

Last edited:
Top Bottom