• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Superw0rri0

Smash Ace
Hey all, taking a moment for a "personal business matter" quickly.

I'm currently working at Sandy Nickelcade, as an assistant manager, but only until the current General Manager leaves in about 2-3 weeks. What that means is that I'm going to need a new Assistant Manager. I'd be aiming to make it a constant schedule for you of Thursday, Friday, Sunday (averages to about 30+ hours). Saturday mornings would be a rotational between this new hire and me, most likely (meaning working from 10-5 on Saturdays). If you or someone you know is qualified for that, please, send me your resume. Basic requirements is proof of critical thinking skills, ability to adapt, etc. Pay starts at $9 an hour.

We are also looking for some general workers, which would be mainly weekend work until the summer. I know a number of you may not be interested in such, but again, if someone you know is capable of doing so, have them send me a resume to my email. This would be minimum wage, just more of an "extra thing" for them to do.

Sorry for long post. I know some may not be interested. If I don't hire, please take no offense. It's a business matter, not a personal one.
I would be interested when I get back from California in a couple weeks if there are still openings

If the manager leaves by the time I get back:
Would a programmer in training going into his 7th quarter be qualified?

Last edited:

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
WHO THE **** IS GOING TO COLORADO APRIL 4TH? WE NEED NUMBERS SO WE CAN PLAN DRIVERS

STOP SLACKING YOU LAZY ****ING *****

Also: Tsu, I have a school project that came up that I thought was due later, and Saturday is my only day to work on it. So I can't make it. :( sorry man. I really wanted to be there.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Utah's Top 5 PM Players
@ MVP MVP
@ Sinz Sinz
@Meleeruler
@ Jekyll Jekyll
@Perfect Chaos
*not in any order
**Based off tourney placing and just being a pure BAMF
HOW AM I NOT WINNING THIS LIST.

D: D: D:

i thought did good enough. D:

This list is only Salt Lake and North Utah. Utah county hasn't been involved in our tourneys yet >.>

IMO.

1. Sinz
2. MVP(This is the only controversial spot.)
3. Pefect Chaos(This is the only controversial spot.)
4. Jekyll
5. MeleeRuler

Last edited:

Support.

Call Me Supa Hot!
HOW AM I NOT WINNING THIS LIST.

D: D: D:

i thought did good enough. D:

This list is only Salt Lake and North Utah. Utah county hasn't been involved in our tourneys yet >.>

IMO.

1. Sinz
2. MVP(This is the only controversial spot.)
3. Pefect Chaos(This is the only controversial spot.)
4. Jekyll
5. MeleeRuler
Utah's Top 5 PM Players
@ MVP MVP
@ Sinz Sinz
@Meleeruler
@ Jekyll Jekyll
@Perfect Chaos
*NOT IN ANY ORDER
**Based off tourney placing and just being a pure BAMF
Just 4 U Bae

MVP

Smash Ace
i hope i'm well enough to attend the tourny this weekend. redeem my spot on that list frrom number 2 to 1

Last edited:

Tomacawk

Smash Master
in fact i bet i can beat the melee players at pm
it's those non-melee pm players with all the brawl history that are the problem

MVP

Smash Ace
well you openly dislike melee so how am I supposed to consider you a melee player?
i did not openly dislike melee. i said i wasn't going to play it competitively anymore. melee is the shiz, i'm just not good at it

EDIT: i'm not good at playing mid-low tier characters vs. high tier ones. and i can't play a spacie so all around the game isn't my preference to play vs PM.

Last edited:

Tomacawk

Smash Master
well guess I just don't know **** about **** then lol
who wants to play some pm in the slc area tonight / tomorrow afternoon because I'm going to win this next tournament and get on dat list

MVP

Smash Ace
well guess I just don't know **** about **** then lol
who wants to play some pm in the slc area tonight / tomorrow afternoon because I'm going to win this next tournament and get on dat list
go for gold bro

wangston

Smash Lord
I'm here to suck off kenny. He already tops the list and he has only played pm for 1 week.

On a serious note any Provo people want to smash tonight or tomorrow night . One last fest before Idaho gets here.

QraQ

Smash Ace
I'm here to suck off kenny. He already tops the list and he has only played pm for 1 week.

On a serious note any Provo people want to smash tonight or tomorrow night . One last fest before Idaho gets here.
Yo Train Up!

Potatoes gonna run wild!

Edit: We have our Top 5 going as well. PM Crew Battles?

Last edited:

Support.

Call Me Supa Hot!
Why is that the thread dies until someone asks about top players hahaha
*Top players of Utah coming soon.

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
And no one replies about going to Colorado. **** all of you. (Except tomacawk. I can't go for that btw)

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
I just realized I never responded to Marz when he texted me about CO. It's going to be rough for me to make it cause of exams and other crap, I'll see if it works out for me to go but it's not looking likely.

Mr. Fox

AKA Shiro
NNID
ShiroTagachi
@ Support. Support. No love for 64 eh? I'd def top the list if it wasn't for Kirby being a thing. Need to work on that MU.

Anyways for Brawl, in my experience it's a big blob of:

Kenny
Mars
Suarez
Yaz
X

Also @ Support. Support. Marth main in Melee now eh? Funny how you made that change a couple days after I beast you and Crunch with my Marth.

Last edited:

Support.

Call Me Supa Hot!
@ Support. Support. No love for 64 eh? I'd def top the list if it wasn't for Kirby being a thing. Need to work on that MU.

Anyways for Brawl, in my experience it's a big blob of:

Kenny
Mars
Suarez
Yaz
X

Also @ Support. Support. Marth main in Melee now eh? Funny how you made that change a couple days after I beast you and Crunch with my Marth.
lol thats not even a thing lol I play who I want

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Should mention for my tournament this Saturday, sinc y'all aren't on Facebook: First place Winners of all Singles event will get a free weekend badge to Salt Fest, courtesy of that staff.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
I could give you a ride.
Yea but then I'd have to stay all day long...plus you're not gonna be there in time for Brawl dubs right?

Oh and Jekyll there is room for you man, we need a Melee contingent anyways

Top Bottom