• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
My favorite part is how that guys got temp banned from Magic tournaments LOL.

I'd make a joke about them getting butt hurt, but that seems a bit two cheeky.

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
Despite my best efforts, I can't make it to the tournament on Saturday due to work. So I guess you guys will be safe from the Puff menace for this one.

Remioli

Smash Journeyman
Good news and bad news. Good news, I landed a full time job. Bad news, I landed a full time job. I start a the end of the month so I'll try to smash a lot until then. I'll be at the tournament this weekend.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
I won't be at the tourny on Saturday even though I want to support Tsu. Too far for me.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Pfft, Sinz is coming, poor excuse Mars :p In the future I may be aiming more SLC area, but this one works due to being next to me, so I can literally get there, set up what I have, get back to my house, grab more set-up if needed, all within an hour, and be fully ready. Going to be at the venue at 7:30 to do so. See y'all then!

Tuesday

Smash Ace
Despite my best efforts, I can't make it to the tournament on Saturday due to work. So I guess you guys will be safe from the Puff menace for this one.
I don't actually like this, but I like the syntax, so I liked it anyway.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
First time is up to 3 hours. After that is about an hour on average. I myself am not a fan, but to each their own.

Superw0rri0

Smash Ace
Support be likin mah sig

I have another sig in mind that I might make at some point

Last edited:

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Hey all, taking a moment for a "personal business matter" quickly.

I'm currently working at Sandy Nickelcade, as an assistant manager, but only until the current General Manager leaves in about 2-3 weeks. What that means is that I'm going to need a new Assistant Manager. I'd be aiming to make it a constant schedule for you of Thursday, Friday, Sunday (averages to about 30+ hours). Saturday mornings would be a rotational between this new hire and me, most likely (meaning working from 10-5 on Saturdays). If you or someone you know is qualified for that, please, send me your resume. Basic requirements is proof of critical thinking skills, ability to adapt, etc. Pay starts at $9 an hour.

We are also looking for some general workers, which would be mainly weekend work until the summer. I know a number of you may not be interested in such, but again, if someone you know is capable of doing so, have them send me a resume to my email. This would be minimum wage, just more of an "extra thing" for them to do.

Sorry for long post. I know some may not be interested. If I don't hire, please take no offense. It's a business matter, not a personal one.

adlp

Crewnaria
NNID
adlpsfko
Switch FC
SW 2193-3260-2448
maybe i just deployed some super subtle reverse psychology so people want to go zelda against me and i eat them alive

~mindgames~

Top Bottom