• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Have you 3 starred every cup? I've almost done it but with so much SuperW0rri0 rage. Brb get hit by 3 red shells in a row on race 4 and get 2nd place :mad:.
Yes, 3 stars. I mean, im like 95% sure all you need to do to get triple stars is score 60 points.

Superw0rri0

Smash Ace
The word of the day is "fraud"
brought to you by MLG chat

Guys.... Everyone but PP is a fraud...

Last edited:

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
uhm

m2k is deestroying people really hard

edit: and now he isn't

Last edited:

BillNyeTheSamusGuy

Smash Journeyman
But seriously, I need to get my schedule together and do another tournament. Thoughts as to a date anyone? I bless there's some big stuff going on, but still want to do something at the least.
well its been a page without a response so I'll just put it out there that I think a end of june-ish tournament would be cool. I'm good as long as you announce it 3 weeks out so I can take days off.

Last edited:

ZeroKarasu

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ZeroKarasu
3DS FC
3351-4458-3302
End of June is okay for me.

Or just anytime after this week.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Don't know if I can come to any tourneys unless I get really lucky with days off.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Hrm, unfortunately only time I have to do tournament this month is June 21st. Possible, but slightly shorter notice. Or we could do it on either July 5, a week before Evo. Final thoughts? I'll give it until the end of tomorrow night before making it solid.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980

Double post cuz I saw this and ****ing died:

Its just so perfect.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
I don't like how you can't stock two items in MK8

Also don't forget to vote between Jne 21 or July 5 for the next Gamer's Abbey Smash event. I'll decide at the end of the day

Last edited:

adlp

Crewnaria
NNID
adlpsfko
Switch FC
SW 2193-3260-2448
I don't like how you can't stock two items in MK8

Also don't forget to vote between Jne 21 or July 5 for the next Gamer's Abbey Smash event. I'll decide at the end of the day
it's pretty balanced fwiw though

Tacblack

Smash Apprentice
June 21st plz. Also what is the verdict on MK8 compared to the rest of the kart games? Does it meet the hype expectations?

SewerBrigade

Smash Rookie
in response to my silly post last night i guess im in quite the pickle of where the people i play with get mad at me cause i usually win so i guess teach me how to smashboards

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Come out to smash fests/tournaments. We host them pretty regularly and you'll learn a ton/find people that will actually give you a challenge to get better.

I was that way where my friends and I could beat anyone we played pretty badly, then showed up here and went to a real tournament and got destroyed. It wasn't until then I realized how much more there was to the game. If you stick with it though you can get up to everyone's level that have been competing for awhile already.

What game do you play/where do you live/etc?

nqztv

Smash Journeyman
i vote june 21st. also would anyone want to have a fest on the day of the smash invitational (june 10th)? i can reserve a room so we can play smash and watch the invitational together.

@ SewerBrigade SewerBrigade "teach me how to smashboards"? ...what? ...teach you how to navigate smashboards? teach you how to post on smashboards? teach you how to play smash (64, melee, brawl, or pm)? not trying to be rude, but you're being pretty unclear. what you said is like getting a cell phone, going onto a random forum, and asking, "can anyone teach me how to phone?" it just doesn't really make sense :-p.

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
Hey folks. I'm going to be hosting a fest tomorrow night at my place, for both Brawl and Melee. One of my old homies/roommates from Cedar City is coming up and he's into competitive smash on all platforms. So please come out and show him what the competitive scene is all about!

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Hey folks. I'm going to be hosting a fest tomorrow night at my place, for both Brawl and Melee. One of my old homies/roommates from Cedar City is coming up and he's into competitive smash on all platforms. So please come out and show him what the competitive scene is all about!
Lol gay post.

SewerBrigade

Smash Rookie
@ N nqztv sorry for being so vague pretty much would just like to be more active and get to know more people. I don't require teaching of smashboards(i hope not). Unless you guys got some hidden rules sneaking up on me.

net1234

Smash Ace
@ N nqztv sorry for being so vague pretty much would just like to be more active and get to know more people. I don't require teaching of smashboards(i hope not). Unless you guys got some hidden rules sneaking up on me.
dont double post or the admins will bring down the hammer of justice and kill ur family

Jekyll

Smash Ace
Brandon???
Anyways, no real hidden rules. I'd just do what @ Ken Neth Ken Neth suggested above.
...And yea, no double-posts. Aerodrome has seriously murdered people for that...seriously.

Brandon???
Anyways, no real hidden rules. I'd just do what @ Ken Neth Ken Neth suggested above.
...And yea, no double-posts. Aerodrome has seriously murdered people for that...seriously.
Edit: Also, if you want to keep up with what's going on in the thread, I would recommend clicking the "Watch Thread" link near the top of the page.
...And this
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_6o5NHvI9P8-qHp2M8w1gDzL_-JNonEE81Mh4ulY1PY/edit

Edit2: I just realized that last one was a reply and not an edit...Please, @Aerodrome! Don't do it!

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
@ SewerBrigade SewerBrigade "teach me how to smashboards"? ...what? ...teach you how to navigate smashboards? teach you how to post on smashboards? teach you how to play smash (64, melee, brawl, or pm)? not trying to be rude, but you're being pretty unclear. what you said is like getting a cell phone, going onto a random forum, and asking, "can anyone teach me how to phone?" it just doesn't really make sense :-p.[/quote]

imageedit_5_5922275852.gif

Last edited:

socandrewcer

Smash Lord
NNID
socandrewcer
3DS FC
1220-8504-8308
Whatever @ Death Arcana Death Arcana says, you better take what he says seriously cuz he never jokes.
Hey folks. I'm going to be hosting a fest tomorrow night at my place, for both Brawl and Melee
Lol gay post.
Yeah Melee is GAY!!!!!!

Anyone in SLC wanna smash right now. Text me 916-370-3379

^Oh and I'm down for any smash game

Top Bottom