• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Jekyll

Smash Ace
It is obvious that I have two options from here:

1) Wait around for Remi to provide an address, seemingly hopelessly.

2) Say, "**** it" and not waste my evening
I just texted him and told him that people needed his address. I'll PM you his number so that you can bug him if you wish.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion

Anyone in Provo/Orem thinking of hosting a fest tomorrow? Snap and soapsuds said they'd come down from park city if we can get a fest going. I work till seven, but they're free all day so if anyone wants to host that would be cool.

Last edited:

net1234

Smash Ace

Anyone in Provo/Orem thinking of hosting a fest tomorrow? Snap and soapsuds said they'd come down from park city if we can get a fest going. I work till seven, but they're free all day so if anyone wants to host that would be cool.
Nqztv said he waa

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Smashfest at GK's 9 PM til dawn be there or be called a ****** by mars 2522 horse shoe circle, south jordan, UT 84095. side door. shoes off. stay in gameroom etc. can you post this on utah thread for me?

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
I'll be going to GK's tonight. I can give rides to whoever needs them. If you're in the SLC area or on my way to GK's just text me if you need a ride. 8oh1 22ate 7too11.

Remioli

Smash Journeyman
Thanks to the peeps who came over last night. Nintendoland was dope. I have Devon's gold Wiimote. Tsu, Rocky, Devon, dubs was super fun. I feel like there were an insane amount of ridiculous stocks by all of us, on teammates and otherwise.

socandrewcer

Smash Lord
NNID
socandrewcer
3DS FC
1220-8504-8308
Smashfest at GK's 9 PM til dawn be there or be called a ****** by mars 2522 horse shoe circle, south jordan, UT 84095. side door. shoes off. stay in gameroom etc. can you post this on utah thread for me?
Why does it start so late?

socandrewcer

Smash Lord
NNID
socandrewcer
3DS FC
1220-8504-8308
Anyone wanna have a pre-smashfest at my place at 5:30-6? I'm on the way to RJ's coming from Salt Lake.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
I'll be going to GK's tonight. I can give rides to whoever needs them. If you're in the SLC area or on my way to GK's just text me if you need a ride. 8oh1 22ate 7too11.
mememememmeme
Thanks to the peeps who came over last night. Nintendoland was dope. I have Devon's gold Wiimote. Tsu, Rocky, Devon, dubs was super fun. I feel like there were an insane amount of ridiculous stocks by all of us, on teammates and otherwise.
you guys were hootin and hollerin no doubt about dat

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
@ T Tane can i drop off your wii at your place tomorrow or something?
Yeah man, that could work. I would rather have it for the fest tonight though. Is there any way I could pick it up today?

So far, I'm driving Marz and Luke. Anybody else need a ride? @ -Mars- -Mars- is Tim coming?

Last edited:

Tomacawk

Smash Master
yo so this is 100% my last appearance in UT until/unless I visit later so show up in force if you guys wanna play some melee or say goodbye (i wil call u a fgt doe)

my brother was talking about coming back to see wu tang in concert (ROFL) and to visit in general so maybe that'll happen down the road but yeah show up tonightyall

Superw0rri0

Smash Ace
Yeah man, that could work. I would rather have it for the fest tonight though. Is there any way I could pick it up today?

So far, I'm driving Marz and Luke. Anybody else need a ride? @ -Mars- -Mars- is Tim coming?
Here are the times you can stop by:
These are my breaks - 1:50-2:00, 2:50-3:00, 3:50-4:00
and i'm off at 5:00

I could also give the wii to the receptionists and tell them that a guy named tane is gonna and pick it up but the hard part is that you would need access into the building from someone inside

the best thing is to come during one of my 10 minute breaks or after 5:00

Also.... you might like this

Last edited:

Tomacawk

Smash Master
if 2008 me saw how much respect i've gained for brawl and its players i'd want to kick my ass

Last edited:

nqztv

Smash Journeyman
well, i guess the fest is happening in salt lake. anyone in provo/orem need a ride? i'll probably head up around 8-8:30ish since it starts at 9, right? sounds like a lot of people are coming, how many set ups will we have?

@ net1234 net1234 you still alive, or are you running on zombie mode right now? if you go to the fest tonight, bring your wii. i'll hack it real quick.

net1234

Smash Ace
well, i guess the fest is happening in salt lake. anyone in provo/orem need a ride? i'll probably head up around 8-8:30ish since it starts at 9, right? sounds like a lot of people are coming, how many set ups will we have?

@ net1234 net1234 you still alive, or are you running on zombie mode right now? if you go to the fest tonight, bring your wii. i'll hack it real quick.
horsshoe circle is is west jordan, and will do man. got a solid 3 hours of sleep in school so im doin okay

Superw0rri0

Smash Ace
Can I has the hax too????? I want hax so I can beet peeple in turnys. Do u have teh wall hax so I can c sheke when shes invizible?!11?? Wat about the hax that telports me to the edge when spacies use iloojun to recovur!?@?! Or the auto recovury sweet spot hax??@21? Do u have teh frame purfect shield preshur hax so when people look at me they think im mengo and I win apecks??!?!?!?

sory if i aks 2 much
i can giv u my dads credit crd # if u need it

Last edited:

net1234

Smash Ace
Can I has the hax too????? I want hax so I can beet peeple in turnys. Do u have teh wall hax so I can c sheke when shes invizible?!11?? Wat about the hax that telports me to the edge when spacies use iloojun to recovur!?@?! Or the auto recovury sweet spot hax??@21? Do u have teh frame purfect shield preshur hax so when people look at me they think im mengo and I win apecks??!?!?!?
u have 2 join our clan 1st and go thru initiation.

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
My car is completely filled, folks.
Gangstuh Ridahz:
Marz
Tomacawk
Net/Andrew

Top Bottom