• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

の 。の Felon

Smash Cadet
NNID
tjaketheman
@ Superw0rri0 Superw0rri0 would you bring my wiimote as well? I won't be there at 6 but I'm sure I'll ifind it sometime during the fest.
Also what are the details for the lock in on Friday? I need to find out if I'll be able to work on Saturday.

-Final-

Aria♪
Hey folks. I'm going to be hosting a fest tomorrow night at my place, for both Brawl and Melee. One of my old homies/roommates from Cedar City is coming up and he's into competitive smash on all platforms. So please come out and show him what the competitive scene is all about!
99% sure I'll be there. Want me to bring a setup?

Pumpinz

Smash Journeyman
i vote june 21st. also would anyone want to have a fest on the day of the smash invitational (june 10th)? i can reserve a room so we can play smash and watch the invitational together.

@SewerBrigade "teach me how to smashboards"? ...what? ...teach you how to navigate smashboards? teach you how to post on smashboards? teach you how to play smash (64, melee, brawl, or pm)? not trying to be rude, but you're being pretty unclear. what you said is like getting a cell phone, going onto a random forum, and asking, "can anyone teach me how to phone?" it just doesn't really make sense :-p.
If you cook up some more of that awesome pork I'll make the drive

Hey folks. I'm going to be hosting a fest tomorrow night at my place, for both Brawl and Melee. One of my old homies/roommates from Cedar City is coming up and he's into competitive smash on all platforms. So please come out and show him what the competitive scene is all about!
What times are you thinking? I might make the drive.

ZeroKarasu

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ZeroKarasu
3DS FC
3351-4458-3302
Fest on the 10th, huh?

So, the invitational starts at about 5 and goes to 7:30, for everyone's notice. In case it's useful to clear any schedules.

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
FEST UPDATE:

Planning on starting around 6-7. Going as late as people feel like going.

WE ABSOLUTELY NEED SETUPS, SO PLEASE BRING ANY EXTRA TVs AND/OR CONSOLES

I also really want to do Brawl dubs, so if you're a brawl player please come out as well. This isn't just a gaylee fest.

99% sure I'll be there. Want me to bring a setup?
Yesssssssssss! We need you for sure. Bring Melee and brawl. This kid has an ego about Melee ("I destroy everyone with sheik), so I wanna have Melee players there to show him what's up.
@ T Tane I'll bring your tv tomorrow
Hell yeah, thanks dude.

Snap.

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys I heard you guys like colored text because it's easy to read.

What's yo address tane?

Last edited:

nqztv

Smash Journeyman
@ BillNyeTheSamusGuy BillNyeTheSamusGuy , @Rockmix, and i will be heading up to @ T Tane 's place a little after 6ish, so we should be up there by around 7:30. if anyone from around provo/orem wants/needs a ride, let one of us know.

about the fest on the 10th: i was gonna do some other type of bbq for my fest, but if there is already something going on for the smash invitational, i can postpone the bbq smashfest. i have no idea what utah3ds is, is anyone planning on going to that?

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
For everyone who needs info, here ya go.

My address:
20 south 1300 east
Apt #2
SLC, 84102

My numbah:
8oh1 22ate 72won1

Text/call me with additional info needs.

Also, BRING SETUPS PLZ

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
For everyone who needs info, here ya go.

My address:
20 south 1300 east
Apt #2
SLC, 84102

My numbah:
8oh1 22ate 72won1

Text/call me with additional info needs.

Also, BRING SETUPS PLZ
801 228 7211

Superw0rri0

Smash Ace
Oh btw @ T Tane

I will not be able to drop off your wii... got a bunch of work to do for two projects one of which is due tomorrow... but since it's done with tomorrow I'll be able to stop by tomorrow... just let me know you're home so i can drop it off

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
@ Tomacawk Tomacawk - You're awesome.

Working on a venue. Kafeneio's is booked for June 21st. Worse comes to worse, I'll do something end of July since this month is pretty event heavy.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
yaz it's your time to step up and foster growth in the community bro. give people the villain they need to inspire them to improve and get active breh. <3

Last edited:

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
Oh btw @ T Tane

I will not be able to drop off your wii... got a bunch of work to do for two projects one of which is due tomorrow... but since it's done with tomorrow I'll be able to stop by tomorrow... just let me know you're home so i can drop it off
Can you come by right now? Also, gimme your ****in cell number so I can just text you instead of communicate via boards.

EDIT: actually, can one of you hoes just give me his number? I don't wanna wait for that butthole to check the boards.

Last edited:

socandrewcer

Smash Lord
NNID
socandrewcer
3DS FC
1220-8504-8308
My schedule just changed next week so I can make it to the smash fest for smash 4 next week!!!!! :DDDDDD!!!!!! Who's going on Wednesday?

Superw0rri0

Smash Ace
Can you come by right now? Also, gimme your ****in cell number so I can just text you instead of communicate via boards.

EDIT: actually, can one of you hoes just give me his number? I don't wanna wait for that butthole to check the boards.
I sent you a message not too long ago... and I'm on my way right now... i should be at your place in 30min or something

Top Bottom