• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

nqztv

Smash Journeyman
@ Tsuteto Tsuteto are you/can you bring your gaming monitors to the lock-in on friday? i want to bring my wii u and wii u pro controller to play smash and see how well that works.

would anyone else want to bring their wii u pro controllers to try out smash with me?

Last edited:

Superw0rri0

Smash Ace
@ T Tane
Just in case you didn't get my text:
I dropped off your wii with your room mate
HAS SCIENCE GONE TOO FAR?!

View attachment 15432

edit: @ Tomacawk Tomacawk You're old TV has a greater purpose now. Melee setup forever!!!

Also this beast is coming to the lock in! Expect it!
What if you want to change the game? I'm sure a good Super Mario Sunshine or F-Zero will be good every now and then.

Last edited:

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
@ T Tane
Just in case you didn't get my text:
I dropped off your wii with your room mate

What if you want to change the game? I'm sure a good Super Mario Sunshine or F-Zero will be good every now and then.
I didn't realize there were other games on the gamecube

Superw0rri0

Smash Ace
you play f-zero GX?
No but I played it for the first time a few weeks ago and it's awesome.

Dammit! Now i'm on amazon looking for a copy....

edit:
Found it, saw that a new copy was $123, had a mini heart attack, and almost spit out the milk that i was drinking
then i saw used for $17 and I cried in relief

Last edited:

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
More like hidden missiles

Anyway hey scrubs who wants to lose to my 2 day falco today???

Last edited:

Tomacawk

Smash Master
devon is talking **** and ready to pwn noobs with his falco, and it's "day two", so when translated to actual time he's probably got a week now of daily tech skill practice and is ready to get his hustle straight

Roguay

Smash Journeyman

edit:
Found it, saw that a new copy was $123, had a mini heart attack, and almost spit out the milk that i was drinking
GODLIKE game, its like the melee of racing games

bring it to a fest or tournament and we'll moneymatch

Tacblack

Smash Apprentice

edit:
That is one sweet deal.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
When Devon says day 2 Falco, he means he's only put 48 hours into it.

nqztv

Smash Journeyman
thanks, @ Tsuteto Tsuteto ! also, can someone please bring a version 1.02 disc of melee? i have 1.01, but just want to get a clean rip of version 1.02. thanks!

nqztv

Smash Journeyman
@ Tsuteto Tsuteto pulling through again! if you look at the silver side of the game disc, look at the inside ring of reflective text. you should see the version there (so 02 for version 1.02).

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
@ Tsuteto Tsuteto pulling through again! if you look at the silver side of the game disc, look at the inside ring of reflective text. you should see the version there (so 02 for version 1.02).
Okay, looks like I have a few. I'll bring it by. Seems like I've got "others" per se, so I'll just bring the collection for you to thumb through.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
New post because important/lazy.

So, I'm going to throw June 21st out the window. Too early, and I want to be cost effective. I also want to bring people to fight, making this bigger than the normal thing. It will probably be late July, most likely the 26th. I don't think there's anything major going on at that time to distract too many people.

We'll be doing all six events again, but I'm going to have to run a tighter ship given the growing scene, and the general lack of etiquette given to any TO for getting things going well (you know who you are and what you do). I'll touch more on that later, but I just wanted to keep you informed. Given how scheduling usually works out, that means I'll probably be doing a major smash thing like this every four months. Every three just seems to have too many conflicts at the moment.

tl;dr - **** you, read it.

Top Bottom