• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Superw0rri0

Smash Ace
Last edited by a moderator:

socandrewcer

Smash Lord
NNID
socandrewcer
3DS FC
1220-8504-8308
We don't have an official club but we have a decent group of people that play smash.... We're just a bunch of casual playerrs playing FFAs and then there's me who is the only competitive player but there is one guy who is on my level.
When do you guys play?

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
You're both my heroes because you guys beat Aguilars<3

And no cheesecake is gross PC plz
I was happy PC and Devon won. Especially after their scheming of having Chris be dq'd cause he knows he can't touch Isee. I also heard them talking about who should win/lose in Melee so they would have the best matchups/chance of winning money.

Nothing new, but still glad that it didn't end up with them taking first.

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
Wow DS4 tricksies won his first tournament with all the big Utah names.

Congrats man!

Can't wait till salt fest. That's the next big tournament right? Really hoping I'll be in town for that one. And you guys better hope I'm not haha

Superw0rri0

Smash Ace
Can't wait till salt fest. That's the next big tournament right? Really hoping I'll be in town for that one. And you guys better hope I'm not haha
The next big tourney is Neumont Smash Jam..... fine it's not big but we can make it big!!! :chuckle:

Ya Salt Fest is pretty much the next big tourney as of now

You know what.... people give Brawl a lot of crap... but you cannot deny that Brawl has one of the best OSTs out there

Last edited by a moderator:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Sorry.... idk why but today whenever I had something to say I did not realize I was the last person to post. I usually make an effort to edit my post or just wait til someone else posts.
I was just joking, friend. I don't actually mind that much as long as you're fine with them being merged then we have no problems :)

Superw0rri0

Smash Ace
Oh lol.... I imagine being a moderator can be tedious at times... I feel like there would be that one day where there would be like... 50 double posts and like 50 other rules being broken and you have to do something about it. Also I know some forums have to have a Moderator approve a thread before it's published and I can imagine that being tedious.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Oh lol.... I imagine being a moderator can be tedious at times... I feel like there would be that one day where there would be like... 50 double posts and like 50 other rules being broken and you have to do something about it. Also I know some forums have to have a Moderator approve a thread before it's published and I can imagine that being tedious.
And people calling you a ******. That part is the burst

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I would like to announce I will not be there due to Logan.

Remioli

Smash Journeyman
Anyone playing some smashing bros today?

Edit: looks like it. I'm down for RJ's. I forget his address. @ net1234 net1234 , he lives in West Jordan. I could drive you if you can't get a ride that far.

Last edited:
Top Bottom