• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
one more comment like that and you're gunna make me start practicing pm just so you can't say that, it's funny how a factual non-confrontational statement that you pwned me can get me so riled up
I wreck Tomacawk at Project:M! *hinthint*

Sorry, been dealing with insurances and job hunting and what not. I'll solve what I can out, though if you have any specific questions, let me know. What I can say for sure is Melee and Project M on Saturday, Brawl in Sunday. Playing with the thought of doing semi finals on all being steamed, setting that up to be the evenings, but in doing six events and given the usual time frame for such, I would probably have to do Project M Sunday morning, or cut it to be just finals and grand finals to be guaranteed streamed.
So anti-hype... :(

broliftic

Smash Cadet
Alright, I'm carpooling with some friends to the thing if RJ texts me his address (probably not). We're like 4 people, is it still cool?

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Alright, I'm carpooling with some friends to the thing if RJ texts me his address (probably not). We're like 4 people, is it still cool?
As long as none in the carpool is part of the "Mexican Brigade". LOL (If you don't know who belongs to that crew, then don't worry.)

Last edited:

Tomacawk

Smash Master
lol you guys are dumbies i see through your sly ruse

Tomacawk saaaaaid:
http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/herbivorestyle
add for DOTA2

Just added you on steam, my names Platypus. If you wanna play Dota sometime, lemme know!

Also! What are the exact details for Saturday's tournament?
could you add me again? I ignored your request because I didn't know who you were and we had no mutual friends

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
alright I just left I'm bringing stuff to record some smash and some super Sony Bros on the side

Shylock

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0216-1943-0839
realtalk bro PM is amazing and its hard for me to see anyone not like it unless they are die hard brawl fans
It is pretty amazing, I was surprised. If anything I'm more of a die hard melee fan so at first I didn't like PM because it's not quite the same, but I'm coming around XD

Bobert513

Smash Rookie
Is there a fest going on at Kafeneio today? Anyone want to give me all the details for it? Thanks!

Last edited:

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
It's a tournament, singles signups are starting soon. If you don't want to enter, tvs open up for friendlies as soon as the tourney has gotten far enough along.

Jekyll

Smash Ace
pm is a round robin so it's hard to work out who's ahead.

Melee has Tomacawk in grand finals and me in losers finals.

Not sure what brawl is looking like

Support.

Call Me Supa Hot!
I have this big feel in my stomach to play the **** out of Melee but idk who to play besides The Doc ugh FML why can Melee have ***** ton of characters like PM **** it! AHHH! Kay enough of the rambling HEY @ Z'zgashi Z'zgashi change the thread title to my Tourney on the 8th pls b0ss

BigK_201

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BigK_201
3DS FC
2406-5184-1090
Howdy all -

I've made a Facebook event page for the FanX tournament. We will push updates to that page as soon as they are available so be sure to RSVP to get updates. I've also made an event page in the smashboards events site, so check it out there if you don't have a Facebook. I'll do my best to keep that updated as well.

Superw0rri0

Smash Ace
Thanks Devon for the tourney not sure you'll read this due to your current circumstance but if you do.... thanks!

Thanks to everyone who was there... I had a blast.
Shout outs to Goku for being a boss
Shout outs to Tomacawk for winning (again)
" " to Jekyll for getting second
" " to Tuesday for getting third and I hope you can find your laptop or at least get a new one in the near future
" " to PC for the fun PM matches and for being an awesome guy to talk to
" " to Sinz for helping me getting over my salt with a fun set
" " to Marz for giving me his spot in the melee tourney and for sharing his knowledge on tournies, practice, and stuffs
" " to Tsu for being Tsu
" " to all the new players for being awesome and coming to this.. I hope to see you guys again. I would normally give individual shout outs for this but there's too many of you.

Last edited:

Tomacawk

Smash Master
sick tourny, i had a TON of fun, and even played some 64. what a wonky ass game
was wonderful to see everybody, especially those i hadn't seen for a long time, and special shoutouts to everybody who helped run and organize the tournament

my condolences to everybody who didnt come

Superw0rri0

Smash Ace
sick tourny, i had a TON of fun, and even played some 64. what a wonky *** game
was wonderful to see everybody, especially those i hadn't seen for a long time, and special shoutouts to everybody who helped run and organize the tournament

my condolences to everybody who didnt come
Says he had tons fun... slept for half the tourney ;)

You see guys... that's what getting to grand finals from winners bracket does to you

Last edited:
Top Bottom