• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Says the man who tells others to not crouch cancel Peach and then proceeds to do so himself. Twice in a row.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
i got laid off from my job today, along with 100 other assholes, so I'm going to be putting that Wii purchase on hold

Mr. Fox

AKA Shiro
NNID
ShiroTagachi
Brawl hate at this point isn't even objective, it's just noobs following the crowd. They see others chanting that Melee is way better, and they chant alongside them. It just has to stop.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Brawl hate at this point isn't even objective, it's just noobs following the crowd. They see others chanting that Melee is way better, and they chant alongside them. It just has to stop.
I dunno. Brawl matches taking longer than Melee matches despite having fewer stock is pretty objective. ;)

Mr. Fox

AKA Shiro
NNID
ShiroTagachi
Length of the match is just one factor into the entertainment. And time-consuming isn't always a bad thing.

But I respect you guys if you prefer Melee. I enjoy both games for different reasons myself. I'm just with D1 when it comes to anti Brawl stuff.

Tuesday

Smash Ace
Sorry, I didn't have enough money to enter ALL the events, so I didn't know the format of P:M doubles. I was the one who suggested RR for melee.

Guys I'm going to practice Brawl now. Who should I main?

I See

Smash Apprentice
Sorry, I didn't have enough money to enter ALL the events, so I didn't know the format of P:M doubles. I was the one who suggested RR for melee.

Guys I'm going to practice Brawl now. Who should I main?
Pick up Ice Climbers Meta Knight or Falco. Maybe Olimar. Just don't play snake, or you'll get eaten alive. Ics doe

Tuesday

Smash Ace
Quoted the wrong post. IDC I was talkin to you tuesday though
Okey dokey. I'll try to get some of the tech down.

I would say "I'll start playing Brawl," but I always entered the tournaments anyway lol. But now I'll actually try and practice a little bit.

Tuesday

Smash Ace
You're alive! Now come to tournaments again!

@ Tuesday Tuesday : Playing both ICs in Melee AND Brawl?! Are you trying to become the most hated Smasher in Utah? XD
Not like I'm playing Puff or something lol.
Besides, I HIGHLY doubt my Brawl game will be anything to see haha. I'll still play Wolf in P:M.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Not like I'm playing Puff or something lol.
I'd rather play against a Jiggs than against a wobbling ICs.

So this is kind of out of the blue, but if I posted a video of me getting beaten by a Roy main could somebody tell me what the hell I'm doing wrong?
In Melee or in P:M? Hopefully, it's the latter.

Jekyll

Smash Ace
...That's why I've waited so long to ask for any help. It's embarassing but melee...

Roy just seems so fast and combos me. Maybe it's just my opponent is faster?
I could make a few guesses (improper spacing, bad DI, not going for the correct follow-ups), but I'm gonna have to see a vid for this.

Top Bottom