• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
So hey Ka-master and Eggz are now on the unconfirmed list so if a car from Utah comes there would be like 4 crews and we could have a sweet crew tourney or something.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
huh? Oh and I'll totally bring your hat Tsuteto :). I think I still have your number in my phone... if not I'll PM you asking for it. I'm at work, but I'll call you when I'm done (3:00/4:00).

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
I should be at work around that time, but I don't think I wouldn't be able to answer my phone. Tuesdays are, by far, the slowest days at Trafalga.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Lemme see if I can set up a good date for y'all for a smash fest. It'll probably be a Friday evening around 7 or so.

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
Just a little update for those of you that are thinking about going to the Idaho tournament(aka the people i've talked to already). It looks like Deva and Chip. form WA are going to make this event so you all need to get off the unconfirmed list and onto the confirmed list.

P.S. CREA get work off that weekend, im sure if you ask now you'll be fine.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
If I can set it up for the 15th of February, are people cool with that?

Because that seems like the only date XD

lengeta

Smash Ace
So... anyone else around here enjoying the fruits of a modded Wii and a pirated copy of Brawl? I know I am!!

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Smashfest at Layne's anyone? If not....sexy party at Layne's focused around Brawl!!

lengeta

Smash Ace
Oh, slightly misleading words, it's my friend's Wii that's been modded, I just took the liberty of snagging Brawl and getting it working. I don't know how keen he and his roommates would be with "strangers" coming over... Was there a tournament/SmashFest going on sometime? Maybe he'd let me nab for a day. I'm working full-time now though, so finding a free day for myself will be a little troublesome. I was hoping someone else would have it pirated so I could try out the "with friends" online mode; spectator works but "with anyone" does not. It's a partial rip of the game, so certain features like SSE and Classic Mode don't work, and you get a lot of long load times.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Know where you got it from that you'd be willing to send to me in a PM? I can probably find something else that might work better.

But I just need to clear a smash fest with my parents for next week on Friday, probably around 7 until 11 or midnight or something.

lengeta

Smash Ace
It because it's a single-layer copy, modders have been having trouble getting dual-layers to look. I've been looking for the full dual-layer, but I haven't seen it yet.

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
Loazy Gojira and C!Z, Cdbobo was the guy i was talking to that said he could probably drive so you need to get a hold of him for you ride...................... Unless someone else can step up and drive lol.

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
I've never understood why my email ceases to give me updates... it usually does, and then it's all inactive and we get like one post a week, which I check, and then two weeks go by and I'm like, seriously, no posts?? So I check and it turns out I missed like two pages and a couple PM's. it's kind of annoying, actually...

Anyway, yeah I should be good to drive up the 23rd. I was thinking it would be me, CREA, C!Z, Laozy, and Gojira. Laozy has already PM'ed me and so I'll call him when I get time.. what about you other guys? Still wanting to go are you?

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
OMG Cdbobo you are the man...... I just thought you just decided not to go or something. So is it cool if i have them put you guys in the confirmed list now? I've also talked to lengeta so you might try and see of he wants to go with you guys.

Other than that good luck on you guys making it and if any of you care there might be some vegan food because t!mmy and t0mmy are going so if you're a vegan im sure we could make some extra........ There will be real food to for the rest of everyone who goes.

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
"real food" as if vegan food isn't real; lol :). I'd like to try some though, maybe it is indeed, fake o.O.
Food = good in any case.

do you know how lengeta plans on going up? his van of awesomeness perhaps?

Junpappy

Smash Lord
I'm not going. Idaho is the most depressing place I've ever been to...

and I can't get work off so I couldn't go anyways :laugh:

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
I think he was going to try to get a ride with you guys but im really not even sure if he's going.

CREA you're gay, I've been to Utah and well it's nothing to be proud of lol:)

Top Bottom