• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Staz

Smash Lord
so i talked to dess nuts and his cousin they said they could make it to the sop10 so put them on the list. also count in the mexican brigade.

C!Z

Smash Lord
Hmm...do you think we'll actually get a Seizure of Power ELEVEN...you know, since February is brawl-free for us. LOL
I HOPE SO!!
Honestly Brawl is lookin el no bueno to me, I hope they delay it again!!! haha Anyways so I'm lookin at you FTS for a no grudge Fox ditto match if you want as one of the matches I hopefully get in.

Xtinction

Smash Journeyman
FORWARD! noooooooooooo :(

you where the only reason i was looking FOWARD to this weekend!!! :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

and ya i bet we are gonna have a sop 11.....sakurai's acting like a F@G and he keeps delaying!!

well atleast now we know that "SEXY" shiek is in brawl......

~S@G3~

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
SAGE#234
Hey sorry for not getting the word out fast enough ill try to plan it out sooner next time. And the Mexican brigade kept bothering me to play them in halo so ill get the word out earlier next time. thanks to everyone who came.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Well, it's Saturday now, so that means that there is a tournament TODAY at noon. CLICK HERE for the tournament thread. (Keep in mind that that thread is a thread that's been recycled for at least 4 times, so don't even bother reading anything but the first post and the last two or so pages.)
It's pretty last minute, but I hope you can make it. Oh, and welcome to the Utah competitive Smash scene!

kinghippo99

Smash Lord
I haven't been to a tournament since forever! I have to get back in touch. I live in Providence, Utah. I'm back in business! Family has kept me away for a while now...

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
Providence is way up north isn't it? Not as far away as St. George for sure, but still kinda far. We've been having the last couple tournaments in Draper, so not too bad for commute. Anyway, welcome (back ?) :). Just keep checking this thread and we'll let you know if there's an upcoming tournament.

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
Why not Alaska? If we wants to be cold, he can do that too and then say he went through Canada! Lol.. naw, I'm just kidding :). You should make it up to Nortah for the February tournament Xsyven!

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
So Idaho is having another tournament on March 1st. Right now i looks like OR and WA might show up and we are going to try for some CA people so all my bros in Utah should come as well.

P.S. so,e of you promised that you would come to the next tournament in Idaho after missing the last one lol

Xtinction

Smash Journeyman
ooooooo i wanna come to the idaho tourny....just need a ride :dizzy: lol same with all my bros...ahh.. BattleChrist! i got it...come down to BOONEYVILLE and pick us up! :D

i wanna fight urrr foxxxxxx

knuttz45

Smash Ace
It looks like Bc already beat me telling you guys about our tourney. Just to clear a One thing up we actually had to change the date of the tourney it's now the 23 of feb. My girlfriend Frankiefreakshow is actually the one hosting it with a little help from me and BC. It would be great if you guys could make it to this. Here's the link for more information

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=139374

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
Hey so i've already talked to some of you and it seems like at least a car full of people want to go sooooooo now someone needs to step up and drive. Not only does this tournament look like it will have a good amount of OOS people coming but it's late feb. so it would give you guys time to have your feb. tournament and cmoe to ours. If a car comes from Utah then we might be able to do some crew battles with Idaho Washington Utah and maybe Oregon...... and i guess Cali but i doubt anyone from cali will really show up.

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
I'm gonna be having a smashfest at the very least..... probably more than one. PM me if any of you guys are interested. I'm on gmail too almost all day, so contact me there too.

Also, Ganondorf is in Brawl... so happy...

Junpappy

Smash Lord
I'm gonna be having a smashfest at the very least..... probably more than one. PM me if any of you guys are interested. I'm on gmail too almost all day, so contact me there too.

Also, Ganondorf is in Brawl... so happy...
I don't know if you heard or not, but Ganondorf is going to be pretty much unplayable in Brawl.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
I meant unplayable as in he's going to suck beyond balls because of no l-canceling.

~S@G3~

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
SAGE#234
I might do one last smash tournament but ill have to see. I'm sort of burnt out of smash cant wait till brawl. so ill get back to you about the tournament.

Gojira

Smash Lord
I don't know if you heard or not, but Ganondorf is going to be pretty much unplayable in Brawl.
gimpy stated in his report that some form of L-canceling is in like fast falling your short hops. Keep this in mind though, if ganon cant l-cancel so cant other characters.

Also junpei you jinxed the fact of dedede countering bowser lol. although the one match that is up, the guy just keeps flame canceling, dedede just seems to own bowser.....T_T

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
gimpy stated in his report that some form of L-canceling is in like fast falling your short hops...

Well, I guess you're not caught up; that way to l-cancel is not longer in the game. But there may be another form of l-canceling that hasn't been discovered yet, so who knows...here's hoping. *crosses fingers* And I wouldn't judge this soon, especially saying that Ganondorf will suck without l-canceling. Speaking of which, I find the changes to Ganondorf really interesting. Like his Up-B now hits, as well as grabs, and his Side-B now grabs. But we shouldn't continue talking about Brawl here...

Edit: Post #3000 is ours...take that, Oklahoma!!! :p ... :ohwell:

Top Bottom