• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
You missed my point. I'm not saying Xsyven has a better chance. I'm just saying that to argue (can't think of a better word right now) with your point.

Xtinction

Smash Journeyman
haha yes, this is gonna be awesome.... but, i dont plan on getting pwned.... i think??

lol anyways

hey slave! how was the tourny today/??

err i mean the smashfest

laozy

Smash Journeyman
This is my chance to practice for pound3 and to earn money to even go in the first place lol
He acts like hes gonna win. Lets show Forward and AZ some good o Utah a$$ woopin. :laugh:

and guys...quit being on forwards c0ck, it makes us look desperate. which we are

Junpappy

Smash Lord
He acts like hes gonna win. Lets show Forward and AZ some good o Utah a$$ woopin. :laugh:

and guys...quit being on forwards c0ck, it makes us look desperate. which we are
It would be amazing if we could get both forward's and laozy's c0cks in one tournament.

Xtinction

Smash Journeyman

hahaha i agree 100% with ya phil!

lets not be brownosers to forward or anything and lets show em who's better!(hopefully us :dizzy:)

and phil...you and khom better be there! haha khom.....eeeesh he can take on a whole army of forwards...... he's tooooo goooood

laozy

Smash Journeyman
It would be amazing if we could get both forward's and laozy's c0cks in one tournament.
hahahaha freakin junpei!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

i want to be the first to money match him. his c0ck vs. my armor-covered pu$$y.
haha ok, enough with the sick jokes.

and junpei, show him that u eat c0cks for breakfast. hahaa sorry, i had to say it.

slave1

Smash Lord
disgusting...

and Xtinction the smashfest (tourney just for you) was freakin awsome i got pawned by marths all day. it was gay like san fransisco. i owned C!Z and his bowser and that was about it. PC was all over the place kicking face and taking names.

and i power shielded my shadow ball in to PC after he sent it back at me. it was sweet

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
and i power shielded my shadow ball in to PC after he sent it back at me. it was sweet
This is actually stranger than it sounds. Let me explain it with more detail...
We were both Mewtwo, and he had a fully charged Shadow Ball. He shot it at me, pretty much at point blank. I used Confusion (Side-B) to send it back and him, and he, SOMEHOW, immediately Power Shielded it, and it hit me and killed me. This is strange in itself, since when you use Confusion to "reflect" a projectile, it doesn't hurt the original owner, and it just goes right through them. But he somehow was able to Power Shield something that couldn't have hit him...

PS: School starts again for me tomorrow...boooooooooo...

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
Man..... I'm so sad I wasn't able to make it to the smashfest :(. Stupid snow... I need marth practice and everything. That and I could have gotten my stuff... *sigh*. Oh well, 01/19 isn't very far off. but I think we should play before then anyway... I'll see what I can do.

~S@G3~

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
SAGE#234
Sucks that you couldnt make it bobo. I will probably do another one soon just let me know what time works for everyone.

~S@G3~

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
SAGE#234
Slave you make no sense. First you tell people to pressure us into it. Then you say you wont help make it happen.

~S@G3~

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
SAGE#234
You never even knew scruffy, and you haven't ever been to my house or seen any of my dogs. Any way you should come up today.

Xtinction

Smash Journeyman
You never even knew scruffy, and you haven't ever been to my house or seen any of my dogs. Any way you should come up today.

NEVER KNEW SCRUFFY?!?!?

i loved that dog like it was my brother...(scruffy's a boy....right??)

until BRUCE had to come carelessly driving and end it all...........

BRuce.....if only u would have drove slower......scruffy would still be with us.. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

ah...sorry...i got a little emotional :ohwell:

uhhh so when did you want us to come up to ur house?? :chuckle:

slave1

Smash Lord
that was fun playing smash at your house Sage. i beat CREA twice out of six, with my mewtwo. :) anyways the feeds still made my bring a TV and a copy of smash would you believe them. then i just had to show them all up in halo and own everyone :)

Xtinction

Smash Journeyman
haaa haaa
ya it was fun...me and CREA (junpei) had some funny battles.......

haha especialy the one with the grabing to death....hahahah

but my falco was by far the best one i saw there :psycho:

well...not really...

hah but ya it was fun. thanks S@G3.

and i also got to meet SAGE the DOG! shes way cool. :chuckle:

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Even though there was Halo at a Smashfest (WTF?!) it was still fun. Good **** ~S@G3~.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
I wish I would have been told of the time when the smashfest was held yesterday. I probably would have came, considering CREA, Dai-A, and the rest of the "Mexican Brigade" :p also came. I haven't played them, especially CREA, for awhile.

Xtinction

Smash Journeyman
Hey wish you guys could have made it to the NM invite. We had players like Forward, Omar, Lovo, SpiritDragon, and some of the best from Texas there. When we host another one you guys should see about making it down :D

uhhh who the fuh are you??

and where the fuh was this??

and when the fuh is there gonna be another??

details details! :D

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
hmm I thought CREA told you guys there was a smash tourney... oh well. It was this weekend. We dont know when the next will be, not for a while although you guys are always welcome to come down here.

And I'm a twin who plays smash in NM...
by the way, Arizona Colorado and NM all think our sister state should join more OOS tourneys.

Oh and in case I ever go to Utah for a taekwondo tourney would I be able to smash with you guys?

I be gettin the fuh outta here so later :p

Xtinction

Smash Journeyman
ohhhhh CREA didnt tell us >.>

oohh well i dont even think i would have the money to get up there

but ya fer sure ur welcomed to smash with us!!

just give us a heads up on when ur coming!

you should come on the 19th......

oh and to whoever want to come smash with us in BOONIEVILLE(Springville)

just tell us! me and my bros are always up for some smash

slave1

Smash Lord
yea. them showing up was kida radomly cool. i only said they sould kidnap CD and have him drive them up to Sages. it got a whole lot bigger than expected. and CREA showed up because Dai-a was like

"Dude could CREA come." (this was some time at like seven oclock

and Sages was like

"umm...... sure......"

and next thing you knew he was there. FTS was there too. i loved his fox. like all nathans it was reavealed unto him what charecter he should play in smash by fairies.

C!Z

Smash Lord
Yeah I wasn't aware of the Smash Fest either which kinda sucked... Oh well hopefully next time. So is anybody up for Marth, Fox, or Sheik(without Chain grabbing) ditto MM's next Saturday?

Top Bottom