• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Gah, just a little hard for me to drive home from (especially after staying up way late last night).

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
There should be, unless no one brings a set up. Devon probably will, but aside from him idk. They prob still have that huge screen we got to use a couple times ago if were short a TV, but people should bring set ups.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Well I guess the tournament will run a lot faster without your sets going to third match timed out every time. Have fun at warped tour though.

Even if there's not a tournament, I'm down for just having a smash fest at my place. The last few have had 15+ people at them, so we'll see who shows up.

Lykos-

Smash Rookie
I'm busy from 4-6/7 this afternoon, but I'll probably be able to make it after that.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Well I guess the tournament will run a lot faster without your sets going to third match timed out every time. Have fun at warped tour though.

Even if there's not a tournament, I'm down for just having a smash fest at my place. The last few have had 15+ people at them, so we'll see who shows up.
Hey man, I probably average the longest sets of anyone else, my sets with Samson/Devon/etc usually go game 3 and/or to time.

You shouldve seen my games with Samson at the lock in Jiggs vs ICs, one of the games the first stock was taken with 2 mins left loool (and dat ledge grab count was only at 34, Jiggs too OP) and Im pretty sure only two of the 5 games we had of that MU didnt last at least 7 mins.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
I'm thinking if people want to start showing up around five that would work out. We can smash late, but probably shouldn't smash all night this time.

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
I'm prolly coming down tonight. Any Salt Lakers that may need a ride down can call/text me: 8012287211

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Hey all, great fun with the lock-in last night :) Got worked a bit in Smash in teams, though I also worked some others a bit as well at times. Just woke up from napping for four hours 0.0

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
I'll play some P:M at the least with you if someone has it. Melee, I'm sure I'd get ***** in.

My wife and I will be there a little later tonight. Kenny, can you text me your address? 801-836-9297

wangston

Smash Lord
Good **** last night everyone. Sorry I went to sleep early but I was dead tired.... Though I'm sure Devon and Rocky were even deader. Suit Pieces for top tier.

Rockmix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rockmix
Besides getting grabbed til 999% between two dddddds it was fun last night even though I was tired.

Top Bottom