• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

socandrewcer

Smash Lord
NNID
socandrewcer
3DS FC
1220-8504-8308
I just moved to salt lake. I used to go to smash tourneys a lot in cali. took a 2 year break and now I'm just looking for some side fun

Tsuteto

火事で死ね

Id be down, I live 10 mins away from a BWW :D

Not going to lie, I read that as BMW instead of BWW for some reason 0.0 But great! One person. Anyone else down for the Blazing Challenge?

I just moved to salt lake. I used to go to smash tourneys a lot in cali. took a 2 year break and now I'm just looking for some side fun
Well, great to have you here (sorry for not noticing earlier)! Typically there's some sort of smash fest once a week, and the weeklies at Kafeneio's on the third Saturday of every month (unless otherwise noted). As for anything on the 4th of July, I'm not fully aware personally...

I See

Smash Apprentice
Yo weiner so small I say. "I could've sworn It felt like I just stepped on something; but i'm not sure"

-Final-

Aria♪
Where's Final did he die?? Gimme back my Brawl disc thief!!!

I don't have a car and I work like 4 or 5 days a week until August.

Soo... I haven't been able to make it to anything since Salt Fest. If we plan something more than like a day in advance and someone gives me a ride, I might be able to go

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
I'm gonna be in Provo tomorrow, anybody down for a fest later that night?

-Mars-

Smash Hero
I'm gonna be in Provo tomorrow, anybody down for a fest later that night?
Yeszz someone plz

SamPson u really like the ****
Don't you???

Sorry but I ain't like that
Who doesn't like the ****??

Laser tagging in Provo that night already. But you can come join if you want. That's actually open to anyone really.
When's this challenge going down, I'm totally down....to....watch.

Edit: OMG Final you work 4 days a week!! How do you do it?????

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
I'm not sure what time I'll be able to smash, but it will definitely be able to happen either tonight or tomorrow in Provo.

Casture

Smash Apprentice
I can host a fest at my place if no one else can; it'd have to be after 6pm, though. I'd have two tv's, though only one Wii (I have a cube and melee if anyone wants). I also posted on the BYU Smashers FB page to see if anyone else wanted in.

BTW, I don't think that I recognize anyone that posts on here anymore besides PC and Kenny. I used to go to tournies pre-mission in Idaho and Utah before Brawl came out. I'm ok at Brawl and slightly better at Melee.

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
I can host a fest at my place if no one else can; it'd have to be after 6pm, though. I'd have two tv's, though only one Wii (I have a cube and melee if anyone wants). I also posted on the BYU Smashers FB page to see if anyone else wanted in.

BTW, I don't think that I recognize anyone that posts on here anymore besides PC and Kenny. I used to go to tournies pre-mission in Idaho and Utah before Brawl came out. I'm ok at Brawl and slightly better at Melee.
lets play duud

I'm not sure what time I'll be able to smash, but it will definitely be able to happen either tonight or tomorrow in Provo.
amateur

I See

Smash Apprentice
Yo weiner so thin its the spokesperson for weight watchers. "Last one I promise."

Casture

Smash Apprentice
Anonano and another guy are here right now smashing if anyone else wants in. My address is 1565 N University Ave, southern-most building, 1st floor, west side near the middle, apt 26.

I See

Smash Apprentice
how long you guys plan on smashing?

ya you would edit that **** cause you scared as ****
F@G
Scared of what? I changed my posts 4 times cause I didn't wanna clog the thread. And I was hoping you'd read all those posts. You don't even know what f@g means. *** is you asking me to touch yo small weiner and me saying, stop being a f@g Devon. And that's not gonna happen Devon. :D

Top Bottom