• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

MeatIsMURDER

Smash Ace
finally back from a hectic weekend in illinois
had so much fun at my cousin's wedding seeing all my family, ended up getting black out drunk and really hitting it off with one of the groomsman's girlfriends
nothign came of it though because i was puking mah brains out by 10pm

yolo or something

-Mars-

Smash Hero
finally back from a hectic weekend in illinois
had so much fun at my cousin's wedding seeing all my family, ended up getting black out drunk and really hitting it off with one of the groomsman's girlfriends
nothign came of it though because i was puking mah brains out by 10pm

yolo or something
Pics of the girl nao

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
Smash fest at my place tonight, sometime around 6. COME IF YOU ARE GANGSTUH

Text/call with questions. 8012287211

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
Yo Meat thanks for coming out dawg even though I passed out lolz. Super fun fest homiez.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Won a 50+ person free-for-all scrub free tourney yesterday lol. Best part was the amount of salt from this guy that thought I had already lost and shouldn't even be playing, so I made sure he got fourth, and he was convinced rade and I were teaming and stormed off yelling salty insults without shaking our hands. I changed my tag for the rest of the tourney to 4salt.

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
Its SAMSON!! I will not be having any p's in this house.

SAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSONSAMPSON

In other news, I think we haven't given Devon enough props for how good of a TO he is. He's done a great job.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
I thought your name was spamson? Now I'm all confused

Also, RJ wanted me to post to see who would be interested at smashing at his place. I can't go though

I See

Smash Apprentice
Hey Tane I think I grabbed the wrong black controller from your place last night. Cause I just changed my controller settings and I use the c stick in this one. And it jams a whole lot. I recently bought the controller from Devon. So im going to assume I grabbed the wrong one last night. He wouldn't scam me or anything... Right?

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
That feel when you randomly discover the game you loved as a child, forgot the name of, and were dying to find and play for a long time. ITS SUCH A GOOD FEEL.

wangston

Smash Lord
I've got that game for NES and both for N64. The one for N64 is so buff, it's like Mario 64 and Zelda 64 had crazy sex and it's their baby.

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
Hey Tane I think I grabbed the wrong black controller from your place last night. Cause I just changed my controller settings and I use the c stick in this one. And it jams a whole lot. I recently bought the controller from Devon. So im going to assume I grabbed the wrong one last night. He wouldn't scam me or anything... Right?

No, you grabbed the right one. I mark every one of my controllers and the one that's here has my mark on it. That sucks though.

I See

Smash Apprentice
No, you grabbed the right one. I mark every one of my controllers and the one that's here has my mark on it. That sucks though.
Before I bought it he promised I could get a different one if the one he gave me had any problems so its ok.

I See

Smash Apprentice
Anyone going to the lock in that could give me a ride? I have some gas money for once.

Top Bottom