• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
There can be Brawl. Also what is everyone's schedule? I thought 4 pm was the ideal start time

:phone:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
So **** came up and I was busy until now, is anything still going on? If so, I might still come down now

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Ive been meaning to change it but I cant think of anything witty enough.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
Thanks buzz for having us over. It was fun.

PC is broken at GoldenEye<_<

It was great. Glad you all came. We need to do it more often.

MOAR MELEE. I did get Project M working via my USB drive. So, I don't even need a disc anymore to play it.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
I can't promise any tournaments outside the state this far in advance, but I would love to go.

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
Lol we're all scrubs.

We need some non scrubs to go.

Lololololol. Thanks for the confidence, brah. T_T

yeah I assumed as much.

So Tane is driving as well then? And what happened to RJ wanting to go/possibly driving?
I am driving. However, I'm going to be down in Provo at the time and can't leave until around 7. So anyone riding with me needs to be in Provo ready to go, or have a bit of extra gas money. Hit me up if you wanna ride in my gangstuh mobile. 8012287211

ASLC

Smash Apprentice
Good luck to all you guys who are going to the Lvl up expo tournament.
For those of you guys who aren't going. The monthly is going to be on Saturday, the 16th.

Also, let's get more supporters for Salt Fest. We want to get the Smash Brothers tournaments as big as possible and we need your help to do so. If you're willing to bring stuff, we give you a discounted, special, badge. you can find more about that here: http://www.saltfest.org/supporter.html

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
I DON'T HAVE ALL THE TROPHIES! AAAAAAAAAAH!

Yeah, I understand. Nintendo fails for restricting transfers of large saves. Thank goodness for Homebrew.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Lololololol. Thanks for the confidence, brah. T_T

I am driving. However, I'm going to be down in Provo at the time and can't leave until around 7. So anyone riding with me needs to be in Provo ready to go, or have a bit of extra gas money. Hit me up if you wanna ride in my gangstuh mobile. 8012287211
I need to be in this gangstuh mobile

ASLC

Smash Apprentice
yo anybody wanna play melee today in the downtown area
217 370 6174
sooner rather than later

also looked all over the salt fest website idk how to register for melee
maybe i'll buy a stick and register for umvc3
In the tournament section. There are actually two pages. Melee is on the second page of tournaments. I'm currently trying to figure out how to get rid of of it and it so it's only one page so that this kind of thing doesn't happen.
*Edit* I just fixed that annoying problem and now all tournaments appear one one page. No excuses for not finding your tournament now. Just kidding, thanks for pointing out something that was needlessly confusing.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Would people be down for a smash fest Saturday? It would have to be during the day cause I'm probably going to be busy after 6 or 7.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Would people be down for a smash fest Saturday? It would have to be during the day cause I'm probably going to be busy after 6 or 7.

Need to brush off the rust.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
Where at? I may have uncovered another legacy smasher.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
It would be down here in provo. I have four TVs if we get enough people for them. It could start as early as people want to show up, and I can pick anyone up from the forunner station in provo if anyone takes that down here.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Id be down, but where will it be held exactly? Cuz while 4 TVs sounds nice, if it were to be in your apartment, that would still be hella cramped. Regardless though, I might be able to have a car and if I do, Ill be able to bring a set up, but if not Ill take frontrunner.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
im down. anybody wanna smash today? or get lunch at j wong's?
i don't have any friends :(
It's an hour commute and Ken Neth is primarily a Brawl player. Just telling you that beforehand in case you were planning to travel that distance expecting only (or a bunch of) Melee. If Yaz is there, then it might be worthwhile, since he's top-3 in Utah for Melee. I most likely won't be going, though.

And I can't stop thinking "Justin Wong's" when you said "j wong's". XD

Top Bottom