• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

laozy

Smash Journeyman
anyways...do you guys wanna set up a smashfest before usx. hour drive to gojira's place isn't a problem. friday nights works best.

Takalth

Smash Ace
I could probably do one this Friday (or Saturday, but we'd have to start in the afternoon). We should find out who's interested and set up a carpool, though, to lighten the burden of gas money.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Me, FTS, and Casey are planning on going up to Zack's on Saturday. If we're just taking my car then we can fit two more people.

Takalth

Smash Ace
What time Saturday. If it's late enough, we can take mine (I can haul 6 people besides myself. 7-8 if they want to cram). That is, as long as I get some reimbursement for gas money.

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
How late is late enough? :(

Also, we planned on seeing Borat in addition to smash. You'd have to count Zack as also taking up a seat if we do.

btw, I noticed a very small problem with the rankings from NU3. The results post was edited with the fixes. You can get to the results post with the link in the first post in this thread.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Gojira will you seriously pay for gas?

Takalth

Smash Ace
I couldn't leave until around 1, and I would not be interested in seeing a movie. Sounds like this weekend probably won't be good for me.

South_Paw

Smash Ace
I heard a rumor... that you guys were planning on going to ok for their dec. tourney... is this true? i wouldnt mind seeing you guys again, usts5 ( i think it was, im not sure) was fuuuun... im in ok right now and ill be here for another month or two, and im gonna be there, and so will chucky (enix if anybody recognizes the name).

btw, fts, i dont think i ever thanked you properly for housing ALL of us... so thanks, lol (los betos is teh shiz, i wanna go back, lol)

hope you guys can make it

laozy

Smash Journeyman
yea, i talked to my people and they said they are willing to go saturday. they also said they want a big crew battle money match. 8 people, 4 stock each. yes or no?
I'll edit when they REALLY decide to go.

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
I'd love to do a 8 vs 8 crew battle, but where are all those smashers going to come from? And how will they all fit in Gojira's house? O_o

laozy

Smash Journeyman
so i cant bring 8 people? its going to be me and my brothers...khom and thomas and mike. they are "princess" from the neumont tournament. if all 8 cant go, how about 6 people. what time should we arrive?

Gojira

Smash Lord
so i cant bring 8 people? its going to be me and my brothers...khom and thomas and mike. they are "princess" from the neumont tournament. if all 8 cant go, how about 6 people. what time should we arrive?
hmmm a smashfest of you 8 plus us 4 would be to big for my house....le me see hat we can do.

laozy

Smash Journeyman
i think only 6 people will go with us, if thats okay with you? and we'll do a 16 stock crewbattle $5 bucks/ person. sounds good?

what time should we arrive at your house...pm me your address.

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
With 8+ people we will need another cube.....

btw, are we still going to see the movie? Going as a huge group cant be that much of a problem.

Gideon Isaac

Smash Rookie
I know it sounds pretty crowded already; but if there ends up being any room for one more, let me know. I could drive myself no problem, though a ride wouldn't be bad.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Well, so far we can fit two more people in my car and Laozy is taking his crew up so it should be fine, unless other people want to come.

Gojira

Smash Lord
I know it sounds pretty crowded already; but if there ends up being any room for one more, let me know. I could drive myself no problem, though a ride wouldn't be bad.
all is welcome, we just need someone to like get fold out chairs in their trunks or something.

Also we only have two cubes and two TV's

Junpappy

Smash Lord
It looks like I'm taking 4 people up plus Gojira means we can have at least a 20 stock crew battle.

Gideon Isaac

Smash Rookie
Alright kids, my car is a bit on the small side but if I can fit them I'll be bringing 4 folding chairs, a TV, and a cube. I am also going to have to skip out for a bit to attend a family dinner in farmington. I'll come back afterwards if you guys are still playing. Other than that all I need is a time to arrive and an address. . . PM me.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
lol we just met up up yeserday
stay active in the forums or you miss events
So true. Hey FTS, when do you think you'll have those vids up from Saturday? I need to figure out how to break your Fox before USTX :chuckle:

Takalth

Smash Ace
I could probably do a smashfest this weekend, either friday or saturday, so if C!Z or anyone else who missed this one is interested, we can try to set something up. My house will only support about 4-6 people, but if somebody else wants to host, hopefully I can come.

Also, I don't know if any of you have noticed, but Xsyven is hosting a southern Utah tournament: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=89454 so we should look into some options for carpooling.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
I looked into plane tickets. Sadly, I can't go. Man, I wish I had like $9000 laying around. >_<

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Lol. What kind of plane were you looking to go on?
:laugh: I meant, I wish I had $9000 laying around for use on various things. A $9000 plane ticket to Oklahoma would probably be a jet that arrives in like under a minute. O_O

Top Bottom