• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
To tell the truth, the 11th is looking better atm, so do you think i should change it to then?

Rockmix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rockmix
Don't really care if its the 4th or the 11th.
I might make it if I have money and a ride up there.

scarykid78

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to be moving to provo from Idaho this fall, and want people to smash with. I'll have a car in a couple weeks, so I will be able to do some transportation. I play all types of smash :)

Yamer

Smash Journeyman
Fool said:
"I'd rather live my life believing there's a God and find out there isn't, rather than living my life believing there isn't and finding out there is."
This is ********. You would rather waste your life away(assuming there is no god) than hope that God would forgive your discretions(which seems likely based on christian doctrine).

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
@Zz: I won't be able to make it on the 11th. I have something, I just can't recall what it is. I'm pretty sure I can't make it, at least.

@scarykid78: Nice, Provo is my neck of the woods (I'm here in Orem). We'll have to hook up some time to smash it up.

@Yamer: *blink blink* Yeah, not going to get into the whole "forgiveness" thing.

vazor

Smash Apprentice
Def some sweet melee right there. Like they said at the end- such a crowd pleaser! haha
I will probably not make it on the 11th if you hold then.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
guys help out azua

azua said:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...&ref=fbx_album

step 1: 'like' tragic beautiful
step 2: 'like' my pic

Making a topic because in hindsight putting it in oops, ignore this was kind of stupid.

If you're voting because you expect to get something out of it, don't.
If you're voting because you expect to be punished if you don't, don't.

Simply asking a favor. Voting ends on the 28th and the most likes wins.

Appreciate it if you vote for me, appreciate it if you don't for aforementioned reasons.
If you post simply to show the world how cool you are for not voting, congrats, you just made yourself look like a douche.

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
This is ********. You would rather waste your life away(assuming there is no god) than hope that God would forgive your discretions(which seems likely based on christian doctrine).
Pascal's wager. Look it up and try to understand how to think critically before responding.

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
I'm glad we got that straightened out :) since all I see is stars. So apparently I'm 8 stars haha whatever that means.

cool story bro.

Smash Rookie
guys help out azua
No she blocked me when she found out who i was.

Lets face it: Azua is not cute and looks like an elf.
you right. azua is HOT like fire son.
Pascal's wager. Look it up and try to understand how to think critically before responding.
dude yaz cant even lie, i would rather jus live life and find out what happens when it happens

and tbh its prolly gg's power down, live on through memories.

Shut up ***** ***. Go preach your gay words all ready.
umad?

As an old friend of mine would say... Umad?? Hahahaha I miss that guy.
I miss yaz.
You're trippin if you think i'd get mad over you lol. Just like callin you the ***** *** that you are.
utrippin?

I'm glad we got that straightened out :) since all I see is stars. So apparently I'm 8 stars haha whatever that means.
cuz he keeps getting infracted for censor dodging.

he really means bitch asseverette

C!Z

Smash Lord
Friendlies at my place today at my place if anyone is interested. Let me know if you're interested before comin. I'll check this frequently. So far just me and Cam.

Top Bottom