• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

cool story bro.

Smash Rookie
g/***** yaz.

also, its pretty immoral in itself to practice a system of ethics based on the promise of a reward, rather than practicing a system of ethics based on it simply being the right thing to do.

its ok yaz, we all know you went mormon to get in some girls pants, you dun gotta lie on smashboards son.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
stop giving yaz ****. its his choice and leave it alone.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Half tempted to just punch some peeps in the face, since, you know, no one gives a crap anyways as to what respect is.

cool story bro.

Smash Rookie
cool story, bro.

why do intolerant religious people often feel the desire to hit things or verbally express their anger when they cant say anything else?

I thot yall were spose'd to turn the other cheek or somethin but yall rarely ever do it.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
I'm more of the type that, when I want to do something that really has no drawbacks, I'll do it.

And C!Z, you're the last person who could make a comment like that.

C!Z

Smash Lord
Someone should bring gloves to the next smash fest. Agree to a boxing matchTsu and I'll make you eat your words.

Edit: Oh and a pre-emptive **** you Fate.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Sure, why not, as long as gloves are provided. And as long as I have gas to make it to a smash fest. Or a ride.

cool story bro.

Smash Rookie
I'm more of the type that, when I want to do something that really has no drawbacks, I'll do it.

And C!Z, you're the last person who could make a comment like that.
so you are exactly the type i described.

Did I say I would punch someone? lol no. But I'd gladly whoop your *** if that's what you're suggesting.
inb4rape
Someone should bring gloves to the next smash fest. Agree to a boxing matchTsu and I'll make you eat your words.

Edit: Oh and a pre-emptive **** you Fate.
tsuteto: om nom nom nom

pre-emptive umad fate.

Sure, why not, as long as gloves are provided. And as long as I have gas to make it to a smash fest. Or a ride.
dude no johns, bare knuckle bawrl or gtfo.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Hey, I'm not the one who was asking for gloves. If we want an all out fight, I'm down with that. Heck, I don't even need my hands for that stuff. It's more for C!Z's protection than anything else.

cool story bro.

Smash Rookie
cool story, bro.

Hey, I'm not the one who was asking for gloves. If we want an all out fight, I'm down with that. Heck, I don't even need my hands for that stuff. It's more for C!Z's protection than anything else.

also this

"Sure, why not, as long as gloves are provided" ~Tsuteto

cool story bro.

Smash Rookie
lol i dont see why yall are mad 4.

yaz dun care what anyones opinion about his choice of religion is.

....................................................................................................except allesandra's.

C!Z

Smash Lord
For my protection? LOL oh my, he must think god is gonna be fightin for him. You're a douche Tsu. Always have been always will be. Come find me anytime you little nerd.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
cool story, chica.

I was going to throw in a gangsta krirby joke in there, in the original post I mean. But I opted to be nice. But do you know what I'm going to do now?

Nothing! Because if I take it to small claims court, it will just drain 8 hours out of my life and you probably won't show up and even if I got the judgment you'd just stiff me anyway; so what I am going to do is piss and moan like an impotent jerk, and then bend over and take it up the tailpipe!
-Liar Liar

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Well, i was bored today so i made this dandy picture in photoshop that shows the top 5 in my rankings (and i totally didn't rip off PC's ranking pic). Enjoy.

[COLLAPSE=Z'z Rankings]
[/COLLAPSE]

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
Zz wtf? just use the character pics

lets not make too much trouble guys
hey ill box anyone as long as its sportmanslike
prey after eachother then praise eachother afterwords

cool story bro.

Smash Rookie
cool story, chica.

I was going to throw in a gangsta krirby joke in there, in the original post I mean. But I opted to be nice. But do you know what I'm going to do now?

Nothing! Because if I take it to small claims court, it will just drain 8 hours out of my life and you probably won't show up and even if I got the judgment you'd just stiff me anyway; so what I am going to do is piss and moan like an impotent jerk, and then bend over and take it up the tailpipe!
-Liar Liar
¿tu enojado?

cuddle with tw1t?

k.
Well, i was bored today so i made this dandy picture in photoshop that shows the top 5 in my rankings (and i totally didn't rip off PC's ranking pic). Enjoy.

[COLLAPSE=Z'z Rankings]
[/COLLAPSE]
unless the characters were made in PS this is garbz.
Zz wtf? just use the character pics

lets not make too much trouble guys
hey ill box anyone as long as its sportmanslike
prey after eachother then praise eachother afterwords
dirty boxing is where its at these days.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
son dont ask me n then cool story me when i answer. i dont get cool storied phuckin ****

Spire

III
BRoomer
Locked for a while due to a general lack of respect and the stench of stupidity. Straighten yourselves up. Also, gkirbz is banned again.

vazor

Smash Apprentice
Yeah.. I often find I wish I had the last 5 mins of my life back when I read this thread.. but sometimes it is hilarious. :)

Top Bottom