• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

C!Z

Smash Lord
Well I guess I should let you guys know too. I'm movin back to Washington at the end of this month. Your scene will suck even worse now haha.

vazor

Smash Apprentice
Well I guess I should let you guys know too. I'm movin back to Washington at the end of this month. Your scene will suck even worse now haha.
Aw man, too bad. Thanks for helping revive the scene while you could at least. +10 cool points

+10 cool points to PC and gashi too for always helping keep the scene alive

-Final-

Aria♪
I still need to play you in melee. Come to Z'zgashi's tourney. >_>

Waitwaitwait, then whom will I have completely pointless arguments with?
Those "pointless arguements" are what got the Utah thread closed in the first place

C!Z

Smash Lord
Word I'll be there. You guys better hit me up for friendlies instead of just watchin. I ain't holdin back so better be on your game.

DZLE

Smash Master
If it's the last Melee tourney before C!Z goes back to Washington, you can probably count me in depending on the day.

Tsuteto, grow up.

Yazuo, proud of you for making your own decisions.

C!Z, what Trav said. We'll have to Melee before you leave for washington.

Z'Z, glad to hear you are placing higher than DBS in Melee. You've improved. We'll play at your tourney if I can make it.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Hi ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ! not much man.

P.S. I got more posts than you dawg.

P.S.S. step your post game up.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
:(

I have car johns since my parents will both be using theirs and my brother gets the other one because he has more pressing matters.

Top Bottom