• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
hit it and quit it isnt that sexual. umad.
Did I say it was in a sexual way? Nope. lrn2read

dude i didnt mean that its unsure whether she can win. she cant. Just No.
I've won plenty. Again, thanks for the concern though.

so basically you secured whats essentially nothing at all... and then lost friends.
Having a girlfriend that I absolutely love and she loves me? I'll consider that a rather secure blessing. Don't expect you to understand blessings at all though.

im pretty sure i saw you get gas money at that tourney.
After basically fighting for it, as I've had to every other time, despite me taking the people who WIN the tournaments.

**** censorship.
Let's see you do that at an actual job bro and see how long you last.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Who said I'm trying to win? There's no winning with RJ or C!Z. They're not trying to win either. Nobody is winning anything. It's just passing the time, that's all.

climbin thru yo window... snatchin yo people up
Did I say it was in a sexual way? Nope. lrn2read

I've won plenty. Again, thanks for the concern though.

Having a girlfriend that I absolutely love and she loves me? I'll consider that a rather secure blessing. Don't expect you to understand blessings at all though.

After basically fighting for it, as I've had to every other time, despite me taking the people who WIN the tournaments.

Let's see you do that at an actual job bro and see how long you last.
degrading and sexual go hand in hand. especially when you are woman.

but not tourneys.

i dont see how not communicating with the outside world gets people girlfriends.

well you are getting it. so dont ***** about it.

my last 3 didnt mind actually.
Who said I'm trying to win? There's no winning with RJ or C!Z. They're not trying to win either. Nobody is winning anything. It's just passing the time, that's all.
because you main zelda.

This arguement no longer has any point... I don't care to find out what it's original purpose was...

EDIT: *Looks at User Title*

What the ****
RUN AND TELL THAT HOMEBOIIIIIII

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
hit it and quit it isnt that sexual. umad.

dude i didnt mean that its unsure whether she can win. she cant. Just No.

so basically you secured whats essentially nothing at all... and then lost friends.

im pretty sure i saw you get gas money at that tourney.

**** censorship.

ciz is always mad and his mk is garbz.
This is the best account ever.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I believe I came dead last in that tournament, but I got much better towards the end and was doming poke floats almost every time.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
"I'm going to go to his house and talk to his parents, I dare you to think i'm kidding"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHA.

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
so pretty much i'm too lazy to go back pages and pages to read about arguments but it comes down to this.

this is a decision i've made all my myself (: or else i would not be doing this

this decision has added tension to my life but it's a good tension cause i finally feel like i'm going somewhere and it makes me happy

you cannot judge a whole religion based off just a few people. judge it by its doctrine and fundamental principles

i've been there, done that. trust me, the ONLY reason there is to do drugs is because you have no meaning or purpose in your life. it doesn't matter what you say. it's what it comes down to. drugs are bad. i've done them, i know. once you're finally doing something worthwhile in your life, there is no more point in doing harm to yourself.

if you're miserable, you want everyone else to be miserable with you. if you're happy, you want everyone to experience the same happiness as you (the point of a mission).

i've made a decision to be a better person and do something that is meaningful to me. if this is not something you can support, then you are no friend of mine. friends always want the best for you.

ending quote: "I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is."

-Mars-

Smash Hero
i've been there, done that. trust me, the ONLY reason there is to do drugs is because you have no meaning or purpose in your life. it doesn't matter what you say. it's what it comes down to. drugs are bad. i've done them, i know. once you're finally doing something worthwhile in your life, there is no more point in doing harm to yourself.
See this is where D.A.R.E. and sunday school teachers are wrong. If you can occassionally smoke a bowl or roll up a fattie and enjoy it.....that is a form of entertainment, relaxation...etc. Doesn't mean you have no purpose in your life....just means it's something you enjoy. Just like fat people love their McDonalds and eat it for lunch everyday......it's bad for them but doesn't mean they have no purpose in life.

Now some people go overboard when they discover the miracles of weed and other stuff and cant control themselves and that's when it becomes bad.

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
You know there's something wrong when you put mcdonalds and weed in the samw category... You may have a meaning or purpose but it must not be that great if you're still doing drugs. Try to refute that's as much as you want but its true.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
I agree with Yaz that drugs are bad.

Marijuana, however, is not a drug. Just like alcohol.

C!Z

Smash Lord
Results from the round robin:

1. C!Z
2. Yamer- Always good to see you, you've got a lot better.
3. X- Earn your wins ho lol.
4. Ichigo- Someday ;]
5. Lada- Play more melee, you suck now.
6. Staz- Likin the fox.
7. FTS- Teams at the end was fun.
8. Dryu- 2nd place huh?
9. Z'Z- First melee tourney and didn't get last haha. Thanks for tryin man.
10. Ds4- Z'Z out placed you!!! Insert Mars laugh here.

We also did a 5v5 crew battle that the mexis lost haha.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
so pretty much i'm too lazy to go back pages and pages to read about arguments but it comes down to this.

this is a decision i've made all my myself (: or else i would not be doing this

this decision has added tension to my life but it's a good tension cause i finally feel like i'm going somewhere and it makes me happy

you cannot judge a whole religion based off just a few people. judge it by its doctrine and fundamental principles

if you're miserable, you want everyone else to be miserable with you. if you're happy, you want everyone to experience the same happiness as you (the point of a mission).

i've made a decision to be a better person and do something that is meaningful to me. if this is not something you can support, then you are no friend of mine. friends always want the best for you.

ending quote: "I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is."
Rawr, well said.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
You know there's something wrong when you put mcdonalds and weed in the same category...
lol, sig'd

EDIT: i fully support you yaz, if that's what you want to do then ill respect your discision all the way, afterall it's your life, you should be in charge :)

C!Z

Smash Lord
LoL Z'Z was your only win and he still got a game off you, Ds4. You won one more game for a total of 3. He took a game of 3 others givin him 4 and a higher spot than you haha.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
This is a little off topic, but i must ask.

Since there apparently wont be an update for the Utah Power Rankings for a while, would you all like me to post the top players in my rankings for both brawl and melee? The rankings are decided only by results and have no opinions put into it. It will not be there to overwright the PR, but to act as a temporary substitution. So what do you all think?

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
LoL Z'Z was your only win and he still got a game off you, Ds4. You won one more game for a total of 3. He took a game of 3 others givin him 4 and a higher spot than you haha.
You're supposed to count only sets, first, then if that's a tie, then only them do you consider individual games; especially considering that bottom two lost to everyone else, but DBS (screw DS4, DBS makes more sense) beat Z'z. But it's your tournament, and it's not like it mattered that much (except for maybe pride), so whatever.
This is a little off topic, but i must ask.

Since there apparently wont be an update for the Utah Power Rankings for a while, would you all like me to post the top players in my rankings for both brawl and melee? The rankings are decided only by results and have no opinions put into it. It will not be there to overwright the PR, but to act as a temporary substitution. So what do you all think?
I was planning on doing something with the PR when I make it to your next tournament, but whatever...
The Brawl mathematical list you have is pretty close, if not exactly what the PR will end up being, anyway.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Uh McDonalds is far worse for your health or well being than weed is. Like CREA said it's not a drug, it's an herb.

If you were actually doing DRUGS then that was just stupidity on your part.

But anyways good to see you getting your life in order.

Edit: Michael Phelps is a perfect example of a big time weed guy with purpose in his life....weed probly helped him get so good hahah.

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
i would rather have my mom smoking weed everyday than drinking every day. ok
if you think smoking weed is bad, than drinking has to be worse

@Thinh
don't see how DS4 is harder than DBS ohwell
imo its DS4 is easier to type

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Let's just lay it out that anything and everything can "be alright" when done in the proper moderation. Weed, alcohol, McDonalds, etc. The point is doing what's the better alternative, period. For example, I could either run through McDonalds and grab a Big Mac, or I can run through Arby's and get a roast beef sandwich. Nethier one is really my "best" option, but given the two, I'd much rather run through Arby's. I could either go ahead and smoke that joint this one time, or I could just not even attempt it and choose to kill myself by playing DDR. Thanks, I'll take DDR (Which, mind you, is also unhealthy when overdone, like any type of excercising).

I'm not saying don't smoke weed or drink that Heineken or anything. I'd advise not to, since there's lots of better alternatives, but you've got your life, and who am I to run it? I think Yaz's quote was best, "I'd rather live my life believing there's a God and find out there isn't, rather than living my life believing there isn't and finding out there is." That's my life, and I still have a bit to fear when it comes to judgement day. Doesn't mean I'm not trying to do the right thing though. I can always be better, Yaz can always be better, and so can every other person on this planet.

Anyway, there's my last little spiel on this deal.

Oy, Zz, how's the 4th looking for the tourney?

Top Bottom