• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

___X___

Smash Lord
Mexi's aren't coming anymore.
we really want to, but we would rather see C!Z's tourney fail.

(hahahahahahahahhahah!!)

:colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful::colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful::colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful:

COLORSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

C!Z

Smash Lord
LoL what a nerd.

Well people are backing out like always. So we should probably do a head count and see if it's still worth having.

Me and Cameron are the only ones I know are for sure would be there. Who else? Please hold off on the maybes. I wanna know if there's enough people with possible maybes.

r3d d09

Smash Master
RJ pmed me on facebook to post this. so this is all RJ

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by C!Z View Post
I'm Utah's best MK. Not that I wasn't before lol.

Oh Yaz, you know you're not a mormon at heart. If you're tired of all the stuff you've been exposed to lately just stop doin it. You don't have to go over the top. I wish I could support your decision as a friend, but spreading the word of them corrupted folk isn't cool. I hope you get eaten out there.
you cant even beat me with yo scrub *** mk.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuteto View Post
Oh the things I could say right now on SO many levels....
the blah blah blah if you could you would. umadcuzuhasnothingtosay.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z'zgashi View Post
I bet you came back for me :D
Quote:
You do have a good Yoshi, so perhaps. Though Bruce uses Yoshi too, so perhaps I'm getting prepared for him, hmmmm?
yoshi sucks.
Quote:
People leaving the scene is a fact of life. But most of the time it doesn't necessarily mean they're gone for good. Priorities change, and it's better when there's support. Heck, I have no reason to come back to the scene, at least not for any of you. I just do it because I enjoy the game on a competitive level. If I wanted the good company, it's CERTAINLY not at a smash scene where all you hear is three words: Gay, balls, and *****h. Or any variation of such. The scene, in laymans terms, or your terms, is ****ty.

Now watch as the only person who'll write Yaz is probably going to be me, since I'm the only semi-active (and I use that loosely right now) RM who plays, and understands the whole mission thing.

Priority mates, priority. That's what it comes down to. The scene isn't tight like it was back in the day, at least, not as tight as it was.
dude I will NEVER quit smash. ill be ****in 80 and still playin competitively.

people on quit because they think they have to at some point but in reality a wise but now gone smasher whos wang is always cold or wet once said "its your life, do what you want" ...well i wanna smash son.

dude also im sorry but zelda sucks fat cawk and will forever be non-viable competitively with out using down b>ftilt. and even then its like not even close. lrn2notbottomtier. worst character in the game according to some of the bess sheiks and sheiks (zelda may as well not even b in bawrl)

the scene is hella tight I love all the smashers here, everyone of them brightens my day in some way or another when i see them, maybe its cuz you were gone for so long that you simply drifted apart from the scene.

EDIT: i agree with C!z WTF yaz this really is too out of nowhere bro i really wanna know why the sudden change and stuff its bothering me alot.

EDITEDIT: also mormons really are corrupt. I can never ever ever forgive the ones that blindly sell the religion to others.

EVER.

i dont think ive told anyone here why exactly but it hurt me more than anything could ever hurt me inside.

vazor

Smash Apprentice
"its your life, do what you want" ...well i wanna smash son.
Well said :) sorry to hear that some bad mormons hurt you- I think I'm lucky I grew up in an area where being LDS just meant you try to be a good person (not here in Utah...).

C!Z I've been practicing.. for all the good it does. ( :mad: why is it so hard for me to L-cancel :urg: )

Kofu, while I understand how it could be, I don't get the tsundere thing personally. The series is still awesome though- I think the concept and Nagato's character are way cool. :estatic:

C!Z

Smash Lord
Well me, Cam, Marco, Josh, Thinh, Rockmix, probably Yamer and mexis is good enough for me. Tourney still a go.

Josh are you making sure you're fast falling at the appropiate time? It's different depending on when you start the aerial and when it makes contact. You might be doing it too early on some attacks. Oh so I thought random or draft crews would be fun too?

C!Z

Smash Lord
Well me, Cam, Marco, Josh, Thinh, Rockmix, probably Yamer and mexis is good enough for me. Tourney still a go.

Josh are you making sure you're fast falling at the appropiate time? It's different depending on when you start the aerial and when it makes contact. You might be doing it too early on some attacks.

Oh so I thought random or draft crews would be fun too?

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
count me in at around 4pm
idk about PC, if you see his post a page back or two, he mentioned going to a BBQ with his friend saturday
i guess i can bring a cube? sorry don't think i can bring a tv

@r3d d09
lrn2quote

vazor

Smash Apprentice
You're def the first to post on page 1234. :laugh:
I practiced a bunch today and landed a few l-cancels. \o/ And my shinespike is as deadly as ever. :evil:

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Well said :) sorry to hear that some bad mormons hurt you- I think I'm lucky I grew up in an area where being LDS just meant you try to be a good person (not here in Utah...).

C!Z I've been practicing.. for all the good it does. ( :mad: why is it so hard for me to L-cancel :urg: )

Kofu, while I understand how it could be, I don't get the tsundere thing personally. The series is still awesome though- I think the concept and Nagato's character are way cool. :estatic:
It should be more than that, lol. But generally they are seen as good members of society, but moreso in other places.

From what I can tell of Haruhi, Kyon seems like he's be the most interesting character. I like deadpan snarkers.

EDIT: and it's page 925 for me. 15 posts a page is very few.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
From what I can tell of Haruhi, Kyon seems like he's be the most interesting character. I like deadpan snarkers.

EDIT: and it's page 925 for me. 15 posts a page is very few.
Yeah, I have 20 posts per page, too. It's the perfect number since it evenly splits 100 posts per 5 pages, making finding a specific post number much easier.
So people should remember that page number doesn't matter, since it varies for people.

Anyway, I like Kyon more than Haruhi, anyway...
Also, the reason that I said I didn't want to go into detail since you haven't seen/read it wasn't because I was afraid to spoil you, but just people I didn't want to have to write an essay to answer a question that can be answered much more efficiently by just watching it yourself.

Staz

Smash Lord
C!Z it's a go if you tell us when and where, text me, i'm too lazy to pm you 801-735-2386

oh and i talked to yamer on starcraft he said he is coming :D thanks to me :p

XDDD

Smash Rookie
I would go to Ciz's tourney but I am probably worst in state @ melee even tho its 10 mins away from my house ;_; I don't have the game so I can't practice either. I can probably make it to Zz's tourney but I'm not sure where its at. Anyone know? I wanna go to as many brawl tourneys as possible ;-;

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
its all good i take it as a compliment XD

dtl: was a toon link main
ds4: toon link main
dsf: secretly a toon link main? probably plays with items on high!

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
people on quit because they think they have to at some point but in reality a wise but now gone smasher whos wang is always cold or wet once said "its your life, do what you want" ...well i wanna smash son.
Do they absolutely have to? No. And it's only your life to a certain degree. No, I'm not talking about God or anything. You don't care about that. Leaving that out of it, and speaking in my case, WHY it's not entirely my life is because I'm trying to make a relationship work, trying to be of support to my family, and also trying to make sure I have a secure future for a future family. I take little time for "myself" because I take more joy in actually trying to be a provider in those other aspects.

That, and let's face it, girlfriend = 1,000 times better than smash.

dude also im sorry but zelda sucks fat cawk and will forever be non-viable competitively with out using down b>ftilt. and even then its like not even close. lrn2notbottomtier. worst character in the game according to some of the bess sheiks and sheiks (zelda may as well not even b in bawrl)
Yep, low tier, thanks for pointing that out Captain Obvious. No, I don't use down b > f-tilt. Occasionally I use down b > u-tilt, that's always fun. You've fought my Zelda, you should have a semi-understanding of her.

the scene is hella tight I love all the smashers here, everyone of them brightens my day in some way or another when i see them, maybe its cuz you were gone for so long that you simply drifted apart from the scene.
Yep, I drifted away because no one bothered to keep me up on times while I was gone. Way to be a tight scene. Don't hold a grudge or anything, but, once again, I've got better priorities.

EDIT: i agree with C!z WTF yaz this really is too out of nowhere bro i really wanna know why the sudden change and stuff its bothering me alot.
All I can say is you've gotta do what you've gotta do. That self-conviction feeling is my guess from the, like, two times I've had a chance to talk with him.

C!Z

Smash Lord
They don't absolutely have to, but it is extremely frowned upon to not go on a mission. I've even heard of cases of people being disowned cuz they didn't go on their mission. They don't "make" you go, but you won't be liked it you don't. P***y is better than smash, but a gf is drama usually. There's a few good ones out there but not many, and good luck tryin to keep em. HIQI. Maybe there's a reason no one contacted you... I.e. being terribly annoying, like most brawl only kids.

C!Z

Smash Lord
I'm not mad at Yaz, if that's what you're referring to. I really don't care if he goes, not particularly happy about it, or understand what's goin through his mind. Maybe if that joo fro'd fool would ever come hang out i'd know why he's going.

climbin thru yo window... snatchin yo people up
its all good i take it as a compliment XD

dtl: was a toon link main
ds4: toon link main
dsf: secretly a toon link main? probably plays with items on high!
dude why would dsf main a low tier? in cali theys all bout the money.

Do they absolutely have to? No. And it's only your life to a certain degree. No, I'm not talking about God or anything. You don't care about that. Leaving that out of it, and speaking in my case, WHY it's not entirely my life is because I'm trying to make a relationship work, trying to be of support to my family, and also trying to make sure I have a secure future for a future family. I take little time for "myself" because I take more joy in actually trying to be a provider in those other aspects.

That, and let's face it, girlfriend = 1,000 times better than smash.

Yep, low tier, thanks for pointing that out Captain Obvious. No, I don't use down b > f-tilt. Occasionally I use down b > u-tilt, that's always fun. You've fought my Zelda, you should have a semi-understanding of her.

Yep, I drifted away because no one bothered to keep me up on times while I was gone. Way to be a tight scene. Don't hold a grudge or anything, but, once again, I've got better priorities.

All I can say is you've gotta do what you've gotta do. That self-conviction feeling is my guess from the, like, two times I've had a chance to talk with him.
I'm sorry but smash > gf. always.

its been repeatedly proven at my house to be true.

B_J_ combo is too broken.

dude also zelda is pure garbz, also mars' is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better than yours i was high as **** and captain falcon. who is almost as garbz as zelda. the mu is 100-0 if you use down b to ftilt thas all im sayin.

NO ONE WANTS TO WRITE A LETTER TO SOME RANDOM 4th WORLD COUNTRY LRN2EMAIL

all i can say is umad.

They don't absolutely have to, but it is extremely frowned upon to not go on a mission. I've even heard of cases of people being disowned cuz they didn't go on their mission. They don't "make" you go, but you won't be liked it you don't. P***y is better than smash, but a gf is drama usually. There's a few good ones out there but not many, and good luck tryin to keep em. HIQI. Maybe there's a reason no one contacted you... I.e. being terribly annoying, like most brawl only kids.
ciz speaks the truth. yaz got kicked out of his house for not wanting to say the blessing at his house..... pretty ****ed up imho.

dude girls are great, if they cant put up with smash tho they gotsta GTFO i can find one who has no probs wit it anytime.

EDIT: i like when vazor points out the page number and pc has to correct him that not everyone has the same pagecount.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Because they're missing an opportunity of a lifetime if they don't. Unfortunately some families do take it to the extreme of disowning or the likes if they don't. In my family's case, I'm the only child (of 4, two boys two girls) to go on a mission. Doesn't mean they love my brother any less.

P.S. President Monson didn't go on a mission, he decided to serve in the Navy instead. Did get called as a Mission President later though, I'm sure that was entertaining.

And thanks for your degrading thoughts about women. I'll make sure to keep 'em in mind when I'm happy with my girlfriend ten years from now and you're still beating the stick at night.

lol chill out CIZZY boo. Everyone has their reasons and its not like we can change em.
True, but at least he's speaking his mind. One of the redeeming qualities of C!Z.

I'm sorry but smash > gf. always.
Sorry that you can't figure out how to keep a girl. Maybe when you get some class you will.

dude also zelda is pure garbz, also mars' is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better than yours i was high as **** and captain falcon. who is almost as garbz as zelda. the mu is 100-0 if you use down b to ftilt thas all im sayin.
Still going to say no. Thanks for caring though!

NO ONE WANTS TO WRITE A LETTER TO SOME RANDOM 4th WORLD COUNTRY LRN2EMAIL
Yes... CT... 4th world country....

dude girls are great, if they cant put up with smash tho they gotsta GTFO i can find one who has no probs wit it anytime.
And mine can. Note the last time I was there. And the wrestling match with X XP If I go to Zz's next tourney, and she wants to come, then she'll probably be there again.

C!Z

Smash Lord
How was that degrading? I said intercourse is better than smash... I said most are drama... I said the good ones are hard to keep. Read more carefully next time.

Because they're missing an opportunity of a lifetime if they don't. Unfortunately some families do take it to the extreme of disowning or the likes if they don't. In my family's case, I'm the only child (of 4, two boys two girls) to go on a mission. Doesn't mean they love my brother any less.

P.S. President Monson didn't go on a mission, he decided to serve in the Navy instead. Did get called as a Mission President later though, I'm sure that was entertaining.

And thanks for your degrading thoughts about women. I'll make sure to keep 'em in mind when I'm happy with my girlfriend ten years from now and you're still beating the stick at night.

True, but at least he's speaking his mind. One of the redeeming qualities of C!Z.

Sorry that you can't figure out how to keep a girl. Maybe when you get some class you will.

Still going to say no. Thanks for caring though!

Yes... CT... 4th world country....

And mine can. Note the last time I was there. And the wrestling match with X XP If I go to Zz's next tourney, and she wants to come, then she'll probably be there again.
actually ive been hanging out wit some girls ive known for a while pretty much every night this week.

dude im jus sayin why compete with a character that is garunteed not to win?

if you cant email you may as well be 4th world.

EDIT: dude also ANYONE can ask they girlfriend to come to a tourney. not that hard. thats nothing special at all. we used to have a random pair of lesbians come to mine all the time.

edit4ciz: tsuteto.... lrn2read

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
How was that degrading? I said intercourse is better than smash... I said most are drama... I said the good ones are hard to keep. Read more carefully next time.
I believe it was HIQI added in there? That what I was referring to. I can't argue the intercourse part. That's just a given. That's also, however, not my drive for a relationship.

dude im jus sayin why compete with a character that is garunteed not to win?
No character is guaranteed to win. There's just some that have better chances than others. I enjoy Zelda not because she's a winner, but because there is satisfaction in beating people who think it'll be an easy match.

if you cant email you may as well be 4th world.
Could've e-mailed, but chose not to. I knew lots of missionaries who e-mailed their friends. I just decided to secure blessings rather than loose friendships.

EDIT: dude also ANYONE can ask they girlfriend to come to a tourney. not that hard. thats nothing special at all. we used to have a random pair of lesbians come to mine all the time.
Didn't ask for her to come, I was thinking of pushing her NOT to come since I was giving everyone a ride last minute, apparently. The scene at the venue, I can't help. My car I can, if people would actually have some common sense and realize where they're at. THAT'S the problem I have with the "society" that the smash scene here portrays is disrespect for people who are going out of their way to help provide the scene. I don't think I'm asking too much when I ask for gas money in having to go down to Payson to pick up five people, and also to keep the conversation clean in the car. One happened, but only after setting my foot down like every other time. I love 'em, but the provisions are still good to have. They know if they don't like it, they can get another ride.

Dryu said:
CIZzy boo getting ferocious
Nah, not really. He's pretty calm most of the time. Can't really say I've ever actually seen him pissed off. He knows I'm not worth it, and he know that he's not worth it to me. We just do this quite often.

I believe it was HIQI added in there? That what I was referring to. I can't argue the intercourse part. That's just a given. That's also, however, not my drive for a relationship.

No character is guaranteed to win. There's just some that have better chances than others. I enjoy Zelda not because she's a winner, but because there is satisfaction in beating people who think it'll be an easy match.

Could've e-mailed, but chose not to. I knew lots of missionaries who e-mailed their friends. I just decided to secure blessings rather than loose friendships.

Didn't ask for her to come, I was thinking of pushing her NOT to come since I was giving everyone a ride last minute, apparently. The scene at the venue, I can't help. My car I can, if people would actually have some common sense and realize where they're at. THAT'S the problem I have with the "society" that the smash scene here portrays is disrespect for people who are going out of their way to help provide the scene. I don't think I'm asking too much when I ask for gas money in having to go down to Payson to pick up five people, and also to keep the conversation clean in the car. One happened, but only after setting my foot down like every other time. I love 'em, but the provisions are still good to have. They know if they don't like it, they can get another ride.

Nah, not really. He's pretty calm most of the time. Can't really say I've ever actually seen him pissed off. He knows I'm not worth it, and he know that he's not worth it to me. We just do this quite often.
hit it and quit it isnt that sexual. umad.

dude i didnt mean that its unsure whether she can win. she cant. Just No.

so basically you secured whats essentially nothing at all... and then lost friends.

im pretty sure i saw you get gas money at that tourney.

**** censorship.

ciz is always mad and his mk is garbz.

Top Bottom