• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

r3d d09

Smash Master
Dude, Everett!!!
I have to thank you for the pre-reg!!
so much! it helped a lot.
oh and Greg didn't let me.
I just said my name was everett lenberg (LOL!!!)
but yeah, I did it for you guys.
and thanks again, everett <3 :)
first off, that wasn't ****** me at all. you lied... I could make you pay that money back if i was a douche, but i'm not.

and the placings. GJ, you and cheese both choked way hard.

BTW, i fixed my car. took all day, but i did it. saved 300 bucks by doing it myself :3

I might go to the melee thing to just see people.

I have job training for the next 3 days in SLC, so i might chill with someone after * text me*

I forgot the other stuff that i was going to say O.o night.

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
first off, that wasn't ****** me at all. you lied... I could make you pay that money back if i was a douche, but i'm not.
Just the fact that you said this.... Hahaha oh well!

Anyway guyz, I'm done with competitive smash now. It was fun and all but I have other priorities now other than being at smash tournaments all day. I still love the game and the people so I'll come to smash fests and stuff but outside of that, no bueno. Hope the Melee thing goes well! Maybe when Kenny comes back, we'll give it another shot :) Its been fun and I love you guys cause I feel I got to know the majority of you pretty well. I've made the decision to go on an LDS mission so I'm working up to that now. I'll holla at ya'll when I get my call and hopefully most of you can come to my farewell haha :) That's all for now folks, take it easy!

P.s. Chris told me this Kira negro is mad cool so holla at him!!

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Just the fact that you said this.... Hahaha oh well!

Anyway guyz, I'm done with competitive smash now. It was fun and all but I have other priorities now other than being at smash tournaments all day. I still love the game and the people so I'll come to smash fests and stuff but outside of that, no bueno. Hope the Melee thing goes well! Maybe when Kenny comes back, we'll give it another shot :) Its been fun and I love you guys cause I feel I got to know the majority of you pretty well. I've made the decision to go on an LDS mission so I'm working up to that now. I'll holla at ya'll when I get my call and hopefully most of you can come to my farewell haha :) That's all for now folks, take it easy!

P.s. Chris told me this Kira negro is mad cool so holla at him!!
*throws hands in the air* YES! Total 100% support! Keep me posted for sure man.

C!Z

Smash Lord
Wow again, Yaz. Just when I thought you couldn't get any gheyer. I guess it gets to ya when you can't place better than 2nd in either game lol.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Yaz, I remember you telling me that you had plans about going on a mission during last year.
I was under the impression that you were going get a call sometime before the year was over or something.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
I guess it gets to ya when you can't place better than 2nd in either game lol.
From his triple placing of 2nd at GEEX, I guess he really is Utah's Runner-Up...
But on a more serious note, I'm sad to see another veteran leave. I'm not as motivated with Smash like I used to be, given how things are now, but it's still sad to see people quit.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
From his triple placing of 2nd at GEEX, I guess he really is Utah's Runner-Up...
But on a more serious note, I'm sad to see another veteran leave. I'm not as motivated with Smash like I used to be, given how things are now, but it's still sad to see people quit.
I just don't like seeing people leave the scene.

vazor

Smash Apprentice
You guys remember it's gonna be round robin right? Better be prepared to push a lot buttons on Saturday.

I do! Main reason I want to try to make it.

the fact you even posted this makes you a douche.

i dont get the sudden re-evaluation mang, it seems really strange to tbh...

CIZ WHEN AND WHERE IS THE TOURNEY!!!
Heh well if it's true Chris was also a douche but that's just something you have to learn and deal with yourself. Most reasonable people disassociate themselves with someone that lies to them.

It does seem strange, doesn't it.

It's in Cottonwood Heights and it is this Saturday at 3pm, if I remember right...

I just don't like seeing people leave the scene.
Agreed.

-Final-

Aria♪
lol im never gonna learn the mk or icies mu now
Nobody here knows that Ice Climbers is my second best char... I mained them for over a year. >_>

I wish I could go to C!Z's melee thing, but I actually do have something going on this time (Not just an excuse for my parents being stupid).

And about people leaving the scene, FTS, PC, the mexis, and a few others are the only ones remaining from when I first joined...

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
People leaving the scene is a fact of life. But most of the time it doesn't necessarily mean they're gone for good. Priorities change, and it's better when there's support. Heck, I have no reason to come back to the scene, at least not for any of you. I just do it because I enjoy the game on a competitive level. If I wanted the good company, it's CERTAINLY not at a smash scene where all you hear is three words: Gay, balls, and *****h. Or any variation of such. The scene, in laymans terms, or your terms, is ****ty.

Now watch as the only person who'll write Yaz is probably going to be me, since I'm the only semi-active (and I use that loosely right now) RM who plays, and understands the whole mission thing.

Priority mates, priority. That's what it comes down to. The scene isn't tight like it was back in the day, at least, not as tight as it was.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
The twins are so awesome! Especially twin 1. He realized I left myself logged in and thought it would be funny to post this.

Heart __X__

-twin1

C!Z

Smash Lord
I'm Utah's best MK. Not that I wasn't before lol.

Oh Yaz, you know you're not a mormon at heart. If you're tired of all the stuff you've been exposed to lately just stop doin it. You don't have to go over the top. I wish I could support your decision as a friend, but spreading the word of them corrupted folk isn't cool. I hope you get eaten out there.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
You do have a good Yoshi, so perhaps. Though Bruce uses Yoshi too, so perhaps I'm getting prepared for him, hmmmm?

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
I have a question specifically for PC:

Why is Haruhi (the character) so popular?

The anime looks like it could be amusing (I haven't watched it). But, from what I've read and seen of the titular character's actions, she seems like a complete jerk. And not in the amusing way.

Please explain. It's bugging me.

C!Z

Smash Lord
Yeah Yaz you all ready said you were gonna be takin people. You've also been sayin you wanna chill with me. Where's your last tourney? You better come.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
I have a question specifically for PC:

Why is Haruhi (the character) so popular?

The anime looks like it could be amusing (I haven't watched it). But, from what I've read and seen of the titular character's actions, she seems like a complete jerk. And not in the amusing way.

Please explain. It's bugging me.
Because she's tsundere! If you don't know what that means, look it up on TVtropes or something, since it's hard to explain. But other than that, I'm not really going to give a more serious answer since you aren't familiar with the story or anything.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Because she's tsundere! If you don't know what that means, look it up on TVtropes or something, since it's hard to explain. But other than that, I'm not really going to give a more serious answer since you aren't familiar with the story or anything.
I frequently lurk TVTropes, I'm quite familiar with the term Tsundere. Additionally, I generally don't care at all about spoilers; I know perfectly well what she's capable of. However, from reading the TVTropes page about her, she seems to be a completely annoying person who only cares about herself that the characteristics I've been imagining her with are those that she has at the beginning of the series.

I suppose that character development would help, but to me, there's a difference between being funny but also self-centered and just being a jerk to everybody, even if it is only for a little bit.

I dunno, maybe it's just that everybody who watches anime seems to have a ridiculous obsession with her that makes her annoying to me. :p

Top Bottom