• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
my Bday is in 4 Days i guess im fine with melee only im just not as good as like everyone in the scene cept for Zz

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
It's a huge generalization. She's still a pain to fight. And honestly, even if you get used to someone else's Zelda, it really doesn't equal to mine. I remember going to CCC back in the day and fighting three different Zeldas. They all played the same. I was like "srsly?" Goooood times.

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
ya you have that "advantage" of no one knowing the match up but...

Dude you have to come to another tourney! your last one was ZZs a month ago

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
well that was the first time I've ever played a good Zelda, and according to our mu thread Zelda beats yoshi 55:45

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
ill go link!! cause Toon Link is lower tier than yoshi
and Link has the triforce of courage and doesn't afraid of anything

C!Z

Smash Lord
My place, in Cottonwood heights. I'll give you the addy later.

You guys remember it's gonna be round robin right? Better be prepared to push a lot buttons on Saturday.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
ya you have that "advantage" of no one knowing the match up but...

Dude you have to come to another tourney! your last one was ZZs a month ago
Why do some people have the notion that I have to come to another tournament? I have my own free agency dangit, I'll do as I dang well please!

We'll see. Like I said, it depends on what's going on. If life goes actually well for me here in the next week or so, then I'm not going to be able to make it. Sorry, making money is far more important than tournaments at this point in time for me. But if not, I may be able to fudge something. Maybe. Possibly. Anybody want to pay for me? XD Nah, I don't like mooching. I only demand my gas money.

Perhaps I might try hosting a tournament here soon though, depending on certain events. I'll check things out and get back to you on that.

r3d d09

Smash Master
Where is the tournament!?!?!? melelleelelele
bring my zune adapter you fool ;)

You guys remember it's gonna be round robin right? Better be prepared to push a lot buttons on Saturday.
I might try and go. i'm fixing my car today. the part is out, and i'm picking up the new part and replacing it today :3

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7

If enough people show up, round robin will take an outrageous amount of time, especially with a very limited number of TVs. <_< I hope you're prepared...

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
i can't even tell if this really going on or not??
we need people bringing TVs and a count for everyone coming

its not looking good for me though, since by B day is in 3 days on Friday, my fam is planning a lot of stuff for saturday.
plus i have to go to the meeting at the main library at 11 am.(PC you should be going to this so we can finalize stuff)

C!Z

Smash Lord
Why not Yaz?

We'll have around 4 set ups. 4 matches goin at a time won't take more than 3 or 4 hours, it's not brawl. It'll be fun.

___X___

Smash Lord
So, got back from Colorado!!
did fairly well.
I used Everett's Pre-Reg! (Get ***** Red dog)
and I also beat CHEESE in teams! (Get ***** again red dog)
we didn't end up Money matching since we didn't have much hype.
So we postponed it till later.

I won 300 bucks.
So it was fun.
I wish Utah went though.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
So, got back from Colorado!!
did fairly well.
I used Everett's Pre-Reg! (Get ***** Red dog)
and I also beat CHEESE in teams! (Get ***** again red dog)
we didn't end up Money matching since we didn't have much hype.
So we postponed it till later.

I won 300 bucks.
So it was fun.
I wish Utah went though.
Greg let you?

**** YEAH.

You have no idea how happy i am that my money didn't get wasted. Dude, I'm way happy you did way good.

___X___

Smash Lord
Dude, Everett!!!
I have to thank you for the pre-reg!!
so much! it helped a lot.
oh and Greg didn't let me.
I just said my name was everett lenberg (LOL!!!)
but yeah, I did it for you guys.
and thanks again, everett <3 :)

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
plus i have to go to the meeting at the main library at 11 am.(PC you should be going to this so we can finalize stuff)
If it's early then I might be able to make this. My friend is in charge of the game room, so he should be there. Him and I are probably going to a BBQ right after that for another friend of ours' birthday (unless all plans gets canceled/postponed), so there's a good chance I'll be missing C!Z's tournament.
If only C!Z can host the tournament on his ACTUAL birth date the following week, but I figured he probably has plans with his other friends for that day, that being the reason for doing the tournament this Saturday.
oh and Greg didn't let me.
I just said my name was everett lenberg (LOL!!!)
ROFL Wow! I can't believe the guy doing registration actually didn't question that... :chuckle:
What did you place in all of the events, exactly?

Top Bottom