• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

FOCK

Smash Rookie
awww gay corrupt fate deleted my awesome post that ***** everyone. what a gay mod.

dude i dont even understand why you mad for, if you were a cool mod you'd just act like you didnt even notice or cant tell its me or some ****, cuz you know im like hella helpful to the community and stuff sometimes in excess to what i should IMHO, but seeing as how they get mad at the internet over typed words that in all reality have no real meaning they rage infract i mean seriously thats all a trolling infraction is is someones butt got sore over your comment and now im giving you infractions that really you shouldnt be getting becuase of right to free speech and stuff where you can say whatever you want as long as it doesnt cause false alarm or endangers others and excetera, and aside from that the only problem i could see with trolling is causing lil girly emo kids who have no friends outside of the internet to have suicidal emotions over the a **** video game and or video game forum, which i have never and will never push someone to that point and everyone here knows that :/ so i really dont see the problem with my being here but perhaps you can enlighten me here and or at the tourney this weekend.

also, you probably shouldnt text me with things relating to banning me and such on the weekends at near midnight im usually intoxicated and impossible to do any reasoning with at all period.

also ds4 no one takes TL mains serious becuz they are cartoons

CIZ i couldnt find it but it was really late/dark when i looked

and idk red dog maybe cuz fate is a ninja

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
sure WHY NOT? 5$? how much is that in pesos?
we basically go even anyway
it sucks walking around with nothing to your name

DZLE

Smash Master
nice

I dare you to take me serious
oh and fixd

you're gonna really suck tomorrow aren't ya
I love how DS4 thinks he is good when he has beat me ONCE out of who knows how many times in brawl.

And in melee he isnt even a challenge. Flashy Young Link gets ***** by my sub-par falco.

Talk when you have an ounce of skill.

DZLE!

Smash Rookie
ds4 does have an ounce, but he wastes it all on flair

you're spos'd to only have flair when you actually have a decent amount of skill.

also RJ has talked me into coming on saturday... see you guys at the tourney

DZLE

Smash Master
Rofl incoming ban

And who the **** cares about flair, If you have no skill then whats the point of showing off?

DZLE!

Smash Rookie
the point is so that everyone can see you wavedash and catch bombs with down air so you can lose but look good doing it duh

DZLE!

Smash Rookie
see you guys at the tourney on saturday, i really did get convinced by RJ to go to it

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
I love how serious you are when I'm just ****in around

Jeez dzle you know me
Have I ever insulted or disrespected you?

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I wasn't there :( I was gonna go late but my parents made me do yardwork >.> twas not fun

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
DS4, i still need to play your tink again. Even though its yoshi's worst match up, I think ill do okay ;D

Top Bottom