• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

the_grapist

Smash Rookie
My statement still stands.
lol qft

Then you gota pick up Bowser.
Edit: also PC has a blue name not red. =P
typical pit main secondarying bowser

I don't even know how Z'zgashi was able to get a blue name...
Actually... I was the one that basically ran that tournament. I had to set it up and everything since you were so slow with tio... :p
GET ***** DSCRUB4

So I've been thinking a lot lately and I've decided that we should hold smashfests/stds a lot more often now that school is gonna be out. Utah needs to get better!
we seriously have the best fests ever at my house amirite yaz? we should do more

Lol ds4. I intentionally lost. If you saw that match. I was only dash grabbing. Then next set. I tried and three stocked your friend both times.

Tell your brother to bring some money. I'm going to mm him. And you since you're talking for him.

Funny how a ic scrub like myself can beat a tl that does flashy stuff. I'm going to dair and grab a bomb. Wow am I amazing. Lul.

I'd like to see your brother go ics on me and I go pit and see how that goes.
lolreddogactuallytrolliiiiiing

i also think toonlink sucks

I am a God.

At rollin blunts.
mars send me the original post plz.

I am god.

At making people mad at the internet.

I don't even have to try and I can 3 stock my friend sephiroth
But don't underestimate my step bro
dude shut the fox up, you cant even beat the worst foxing fox in the world

Who can't?
shut up bick az

Coo Storehhh!?

Smash Rookie
fate how do you know so fast? its like you have nothing better to do all day or some other gay ****, you shud be spending this time practicing pit, i mean gannys worst mu in b+ is pit and mine still won on top of me still being hung over and high from the night before hand, also will i be seeing you this tourney? id like to infraction point mm on the real mutha-foxin accounts points vs me not making anymore of these if i lose

stereotypical scrub

Smash Rookie
its only a rivalry if the matches are close.

its more like ds4 likes to get ***** by the *** grabbin fiends popo and nana that like to play catch with each other using lil boys like toon link as the ball

BEACH AS

Smash Rookie
to bad bj's pit is still better, so as far as im concerned he is yaz's rival and you jus mad cuz he blue arrow o'doomin on ya

everett's a bitch ass :)

___X___

Smash Lord
So, are we even gonna have a pretty good turnout? because it seems like 2 - 3 People can't make it.... and that's pretty much HALF our whole scene! lol!!

Oh and is C!Z gonna be there? I loved how much people we had at the last tourney, C!Z brought his mangs, and Zz brought his weegee friend! and we were all there!!

Hmp, hopefully it'll be like that this Saturday.

Oh and I can't wait to get frisked by SECURITY :laugh:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
What order are the tournaments gonna be in, like singles doubles and plus

Rockmix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rockmix
I'm bringing 2 or 3 friends on saturday.
Oh my friend is able to hold a fest this friday. Anyone can come, pm or text me if your interested.

usernam3

Smash Rookie
since it was red dog that asked me to change it in the first place i guess ill change it back then.

cant wait to **** you scrubs with my new negro black classic controller

Kirrus

Smash Rookie
Updated time schedule and tournament volunteers list. http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=10059344#post10059344

I'm using the other thread because don't have 1000 other pages to wade through. Please send it out to everyone you know. Will update the facebook page later today also.

As for the legal stages I am up for changes on that. As I said, even though we are being hosted by GEEX I want this to be a community tournament. For the community, by the community. I was using 2009 Evo rules for stages. If the community can agree upon a stage list, I will change the allowed stages. Let the debates begin. What should be legal? Pokeman 2? Discuss amongst yourselves.... (old SNL reference)

so im coming to you with a new advanced technique its called KFC'ing or Kentucky Fried Chickening

first you go buy some spice from your local smoke shop, and get weed from somewhere else, then you smoke a whole bowl of spice and a whole bowl of weed within 5 mins of each other and blam you trip balls like its somethin to do or some ****.

why kfc'ing? cuz the colonel was there when i first tried it and it was the PERFECT blend of herbs and spices

dude i love kfc'ing dont you?

i shud be unbanned for this controversial and amazing tech

kfc can also mean Kentucky Fried Cannabis.

if you would prefer to call it that

___X___

Smash Lord
Alright guys! 2 more days till THE AWESOME HUGE TOURNEY AT RJ'S!!! WOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

But, in all seriousness, lets try to round everyone up, mmmmk? :)

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I'm mono'd up ):

plus my family is here this weekend, I can't come.

wankstakirby

Smash Rookie
dude i love kfc'ing dont you?

i shud be unbanned for this controversial and amazing tech

kfc can also mean Kentucky Fried Cannabis.

if you would prefer to call it that
fate dont remove my racial uses for kfc you jerk.

Alright guys! 2 more days till THE AWESOME HUGE TOURNEY AT RJ'S!!! WOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

But, in all seriousness, lets try to round everyone up, mmmmk? :)
dude this tourney is going to have poor turnout

we never said that this would be easy
cool story bro.

I feel like i'm going to do bad, haven't played brawl forever
scrub.

LoLz @ KFC'n. I want both meow.
brings some herbs tonight and ill bring da spices

Lol and Ciz and i wrecking all night :D

demo. is weird. i had to completely change my play style >.>
what demo? mht?

also i would like to inform you all that i will be beating __X__ in tourney this weekend wether he likes it or not

DZLE

Smash Master
S̤̥̭ͪ̿́̈́͘Ã͎͖̻͕͕̩̅͟V̺̼̥́͂̚̕E̶̝̬͙̺͋̏̊̅͟ ̴̴̧̬̖̹̺̩̭̭̳ͦ̇ͫ̀ͭͮM̞̤͑̌̄̈́͒̃̈̇͜Ẽ̶͕͉̻̼̪̟͗ͪ̿ ̴͂̔ͮ̊̊̐͢҉̖̺̳F̧̻̗̦ͫ͛ͯ̈̑͋͑̾̚͢͟O̷̯̘̻̙̦̫̺͚̹͐̒ͮ̔̎̄̐͌͗R̙̥̩͍̙͔̱ͫͪ̆̒͗ͫ̍̉̕ ̨̯͙̟͖͎̲͖͔ͩ̏͑̓̎̚̕Ī̖̱̖ ̵̳̎̋ͩ̐̽̂ͥͮ͞
̻̬̋ͬ͠Ç̪̩̥͇̮̇̉̋ͤ̈́ͣ̾̅́́̚A͎͇͇̻̼̠̲͉ͦ̔̈ͬ͒̒́͛Ṅ̰͕͖̣̯̞̈́͛̀̿ͯ̀̚͘N̲̘̘̺̝ͬ̉͢Ơ̹̬̰̾͛̽ͯ̇͡T̜̞̤͉͙͍̜͋̋̑̇̆ͅ ͉͗̿͑ͫ̂͠lS̃ͩ̒ͪ́͡͏̰̖̻͕͕͎͙ͅͅA̴̡̘̩͕̞̤̗̎́͗̄̄ͥͩͤ͜V̡̻̠̟̯̹̲̈́̍ͫ̍̒͟E̍̀ͥͥͩͥ͊҉͖̪̦͎͓̜̙
̭̪̪̟͗̂̏̒͒ͪ͌ͨM͈͚͖͍̲̍̏̓͠͝Y̴̮͕̽̃̋͡͠S̨̢̘̫̠͉̮̗̞̮ͬ͑̉ͬ͊ͦ̈E̛͔̫̘̖ͯ̀L̰̪͕̙̓̇̿ͣ̿̿̃ͅF̮̜̠̺̥̼͈͕ͩ̑͂̑̾̋̈́ͦ
̬̞̥̌ͧ̎̔̋̿
̷̰̝̪̻̗͙̩̮̪ͬͥͦͬͣͪͬ̀̆͟͜D̠̣͇͕̙̤̙̪̜̆͑̔ͭ͌͡E̺̯͂ͯͭ̊͛́ͥ͠A̙̰͉̯̥͕̰ͬ͒ͧ̈ͮͤͭ͢͜͝ͅT̛͎̩͖̫̄̀͊͡Ḧ͕́ͫ̉ͮ̿͗͟ ̙̱ͮͭ̇̕Cͮ̀̄̋̊͏͖̣̖̘O̷͉͙̘̯͉̹͕̦͚͑͐̎̆̋̓̽M̵̙̃̽̋̓̉ͧ̌̓͝Ȩ̡̛̬̼̝͖͖̙̠̣ͬ̔ͩ̂͊ͨ͗Ș͉̖̳͉̼̜̥̉͗͋̒

Top Bottom