• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

vazor

Smash Apprentice
Alright, I will help judge (:
Awesome. Thank you Sinz, I'll let Kirrus contact you for any other details.

X is confirmed! We should work on SK92 and the other nearby states. :) Make this big enough and run smoothly enough and maybe next year we can add Brawl+ and Melee.

___X___

Smash Lord
Yes!! I can't wait for GEEX's.
I better see the whole smash scene there.
I'll advertise the best I can.
Also, I found an AWESOME venue in payson! so I'm gonna host a tournament sometime next month.

wooooo hoooooooo!!!!

Oh, and is there gonna be a tournament anytime soon from you guys????
And Vazor, Yeah I'll go easy on noobs.
I did it 2 days ago and they actually thought they were good!

Oh I forgot to tell you guys I actually went to a smash fest in payson hahahahaha there was like 10 people there!
so I got some new peeps that wanna get good at smash.

THE UTAH SMASH SCENE MUST RECOVER <3

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman
Yeah Dryu stop hating mang.

You jus mad at the internet.

Ciz speaks the truth like always, he should be a mod.

EDIT: lol you act like you can actually do anything against ciz, come on, he is clearly bigger than you and therefore can do as he pleases.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Hey, if you're still looking for judges for GEEX, I can help do it.

Otherwise, I'll do whatever you need me to do. Semester ends in two weeks, so any time I'm not working I can work towards the tournament.

vazor

Smash Apprentice
Thanks X for all the work you're doing to support the scene- the more we ease noobs into it the better. They also need to know stuff like "don't leave stuff lying around" and "call next to get a chance to play" and etc. Also I confirmed today that at GEEX we're going to have security watching plus stickers on equipment to make sure stuff isn't stolen. :)

Awesome!! Thank you lanky- I'll notify Kirrus.

Both you and Z'z can help by bringing setups and spreading the word about the tourney. Let everyone know and get hyped about the show. Also I'll bring some posters to the next smashfest if I can get away from work and then you both can post them everywhere (stores, shops, schools, hangouts, etc.)! Thank you!

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Thanks X for all the work you're doing to support the scene- the more we ease noobs into it the better. They also need to know stuff like "don't leave stuff lying around" and "call next to get a chance to play" and etc. Also I confirmed today that at GEEX we're going to have security watching plus stickers on equipment to make sure stuff isn't stolen. :)

Awesome!! Thank you lanky- I'll notify Kirrus.

Both you and Z'z can help by bringing setups and spreading the word about the tourney. Let everyone know and get hyped about the show. Also I'll bring some posters to the next smashfest if I can get away from work and then you both can post them everywhere (stores, shops, schools, hangouts, etc.)! Thank you!
I would bring mine. But there are a few issues with it. :/ (I use a back up of brawl, and it doesn't have sound.)

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
Dear fellow smashers,

It has come to my attention that Utah's best troll and favorite smasher has been perma-banned from SWF. It deeply saddens me that no one has stepped up to defend Utah's most giving, committed, dedicated, coolest, and funniest smasher. Let us not forget that this man has SAVED Utah smash through his cooperative effort to hold successful tournaments. Though some may see his trolling as a flaw, I see it as a gift! There are none that troll as easily, or as beautifully, as Mother ****ing Gkirbz. Not only does His trolling test one's humorous patience, but it attests to how great thou will power is. Those of you who have cried out against your fellow smasher should be ashamed of yourselves you two faced scum! Everyone loves him in real life and we all go to his tournaments and smashfests but say nothing on the nets to defend his honor. I say we start a petition to bring one of our most celebrated smashers back to our forums! If you don't like him, block him. No need to get mad at the internet. Let those of us who enjoy a good troll enjoy the fun and those who like feeding the troll keep feeding him. There is a very simple solution to this problem and I have just stated it. Let's rally together to bring Gangastakirby back!

-Mars-

Smash Hero
I always fux wit gkirbz. Never been gay and *****ed about trolling like some other people.

___X___

Smash Lord
Sweet, tournament this Saturday huh?
Rj's house?? Me and my brothers are gonna be able to make it.
I'll try to tell all my friends about it and hopefully they can make it!!!
Also, When Exactly is GEEX's?
and how much is gonna be the entry fee??

Ha haa I'm so excited!!!! :colorful:

Top Bottom