• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

___X___

Smash Lord
Wait a second... I don't practice Ic's.... Which means I'll LOSE if I play them right???

WE'LL SEE ABOUT THAT!!

TIME TO GO IC'S THIS TOURNAMENT MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

r3d d09

Smash Master
... at least i dont get 3 stocked by RJ. lul.

also, you going IC's is to prove a point of beating a noob?

someone is butt hurt, don't deny it. ask one of your bros to rub some icy hot on it and get over it.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Haha i dont know why but when you mentioned icy hot i lul'd pretty hard :D

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Well i might be able to go to the tournament but if I do I'll be pretty late (prob around 5ish) so I might enter the third tourney and play some friendlies

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
nah you should go they can be pretty amazing
you know about ADTR on may 7th right?

oh and btw are you ready to lose to my step bro again?

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Far more then 3 blue names...PC, FTS, you, Gkirby, kenneth (although he is gone), Wangston (also gone) gogira, myself (until I gave it up), reddog, you could say Vazor and Kirrus, Sage and i might have missed a name or two aswell.

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
ive also ran brawl tournies at play N trade sugarhouse since i started going there
and basically ran the brawl tourny at anime banzai

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
I know right
Much cooler than lankys cool stories

Oh and gkirbz ur so cool getting other accounts banned
Cause you can't control yourself on yours

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Far more then 3 blue names...PC, FTS, you, Gkirby, kenneth (although he is gone), Wangston (also gone) gogira, myself (until I gave it up), reddog, you could say Vazor and Kirrus, Sage and i might have missed a name or two aswell.
Technically you and PC have red names not blue (cuz when you say blue i think actually the color blue) and vazor has a gray one. I dont count kenneth, wangston, and gojira cuz they arent active here, so i was off by two, kirrus and sage :D

I know right
Much cooler than lankys cool stories

Oh and gkirbz ur so cool getting other accounts banned
Cause you can't control yourself on yours
dude its not about pleasing anyone or anything, its about causing a reaction of any kind from anyone and then repeatedly prodding at it like you got nothin better to do with your spare time and could do it all **** day ery **** day

see you fail hard at it cuz you always mad and try to troll with a vengence like that person did something to hurt you personally which jus makes you look like a fool with your pants on the ground cuz you always put in effort and try to force it all the way in at once causing yourself to finish off way too early instead of easing it into her and gradually picking up the pace and ending with a big bang from both sides plus maybe the someones that are watching you do it

anger bang = fail

stop getting mad at the internet.

also....

cool story bro.

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
Zz should try to go a full day without posting... then eventually start posting less and less till he never posts again.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Ive got yoshi, hes a low tier with a shell and green skin. all hes missing is the fire breath and spikes

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
So I've been thinking a lot lately and I've decided that we should hold smashfests/stds a lot more often now that school is gonna be out. Utah needs to get better!

r3d d09

Smash Master
Lol ds4. I intentionally lost. If you saw that match. I was only dash grabbing. Then next set. I tried and three stocked your friend both times.

Tell your brother to bring some money. I'm going to mm him. And you since you're talking for him.

Funny how a ic scrub like myself can beat a tl that does flashy stuff. I'm going to dair and grab a bomb. Wow am I amazing. Lul.

I'd like to see your brother go ics on me and I go pit and see how that goes.

Top Bottom