• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Honestly trav, I am just happy you are safe.

edit:

longest lasting alt of gkirbs(besides B_J_)?

r3d d09

Smash Master
basically the metal that the suspension is on is folded weld with something else. i guess there was rust there and as i was driving, the folded weld fell apart. making me lose control, the front wheel shifts backwards because the weld came undone. making it rub against the wheel well forcing me to a complete stop in the road. I wasn't about to move it off the road or anything. So... i had my car in the lane just sitting there. with nothing for me to do.

luckily i was only going 15 miles an hour going around a corner, if it was anywhere else, i could have died.

funny thing is that i had a feeling i should skip my classes for that day. and to take a backroad instead of bangerter. i was on bangerter for a tad bit then left turn light went green so i took it. shortly after that, the car rage quit on me.

If i was on bangerter going 65-70. lost control, with people behind me and my car coming to a complete stop... there would be no more travis.

the story is way incomplete, but this is all i could do being half asleep and on my ipod. night <3

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
But trav. Its easy to win 50 matches in a row then get called a ***** *** for an hour and half if they are like that.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
basically the metal that the suspension is on is folded weld with something else. i guess there was rust there and as i was driving, the folded weld fell apart. making me lose control, the front wheel shifts backwards because the weld came undone. making it rub against the wheel well forcing me to a complete stop in the road. I wasn't about to move it off the road or anything. So... i had my car in the lane just sitting there. with nothing for me to do.

luckily i was only going 15 miles an hour going around a corner, if it was anywhere else, i could have died.

funny thing is that i had a feeling i should skip my classes for that day. and to take a backroad instead of bangerter. i was on bangerter for a tad bit then left turn light went green so i took it. shortly after that, the car rage quit on me.

If i was on bangerter going 65-70. lost control, with people behind me and my car coming to a complete stop... there would be no more travis.

the story is way incomplete, but this is all i could do being half asleep and on my ipod. night <3
Post a pic :D

dude i said ***** *** like 50 times in that post. fate stop being gay, everett is queen ***** *** and deserves to read it uncensored in its most divinest form

I can't, a junk yard is picking it up soon to take it for some monies
i wish my yard was strong enough to lift cars

Cool story bro... You'll lose either way :p

I took second hgh as **** hahahaha
Oh Reallaah?

Hahaha, I laugh at death
I laugh at death..bysaurez

___X___

Smash Lord
X, bring all those new smashers to geex
I'm trying, but Like I said before -- They don't really wanna drive all the way up there to lose.
but they said it sounds fun!! so I might have a few people coming.

Cool story bro... You'll lose either way :p

I took second hgh as **** hahahaha

Keyword: SECOND. Mwahahahaa!!

Alright guys Tourney up!!!!!
May 22!!
anyone have any problems for that date? please inform me ASAP and I can possibly get it to change.

I need to get the address but it seems like everything is a go!!
I'm making Entry fee around 2 or 3 dollars, Just so it won't be very expensive for some Noobs (red dog) and this tourney is just kinda like an introduction tourney!!

Tourney thread should be posted Tomorrow!!!

Name's for the tourney are still being debated. My friend who is supplying The venue for me wants to name it "BLUE PANCAKES 21 TOURNEY" random I know, but it sounds pretty funny XD

any suggestions? :D

LETS DO THIS!!!!!!

X EDIT!!! Rockmix reminded me!!!
I forgot to announce that there will be refreshments!!!

We're thinking "PUNCH AND PIE" but we can get other food as well :D

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I'm trying, but Like I said before -- They don't really wanna drive all the way up there to lose.

May 22!!
anyone have any problems for that date? please inform me ASAP and I can possibly get it to change.

I'm making Entry fee around 2 or 3 dollars, Just so it won't be very expensive for some Noobs (red dog) and this tourney is just kinda like an introduction tourney!!

Name's for the tourney are still being debated. My friend who is supplying The venue for me wants to name it "BLUE PANCAKES 21 TOURNEY" random I know, but it sounds pretty funny XD

LETS DO THIS!!!!!!

I may have work that day but i can reschedule easy :D

Also potato chips ftw

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I love pizza.

EDIT:

Lol, I am out of town that day soz X. You chose the one weekend out of the entire summer i am out of town. Haha

youmad?

Smash Rookie

May 22!!

LETS DO THIS!!!!!!

lol pie.

imo milk goes best with pie...

also is there venue fees?

I love pie.
i love pie.. eyes

I love pizza.

EDIT:

Lol, I am out of town that day soz X. You chose the one weekend out of the entire summer i am out of town. Haha
get ***** sinz

Little does he know that Chris chose that day very intentionally
Oh Reallah?

I wonder why Chris chose that day.
Oh Reallah?

vazor

Smash Apprentice
Arg can't make 22nd either. PC/ds4 stop by on your way down and I'll give you some posters for trav and gashi and whoever else wants to promo GEEX.

Top Bottom