• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Your current mod reads smash boards several times a day, and doesn't see much of a point in posting when he has no way of getting to events, has a broken wii, and not the money to fix it, along with school and several other things going on daily with school and real life.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Your current mod reads smash boards several times a day, and doesn't see much of a point in posting when he has no way of getting to events, has a broken wii, and not the money to fix it, along with school and several other things going on daily with school and real life.
:-(

i miss u fate

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Ride isn't even the major problem, ie the broken wii im trying to save for to fix and not having money right now to fix it, along with being far in dept because of school makes it a bit hard for me to spend money on a smash tourny right now.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
What character should I main out of the following characters in your guys' opinion:

ROB
Wario
ZSS

Top Bottom