• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

___X___

Smash Lord
lol true story.

lol X i freaking miss you man
WANG!!! you're actually on your account while your on your mission!!! your such a bad boy!! how are you doing?!?!?! whats your e mail so i can e mail you!!!!!!!! i've been messaging that chump, all i tell him is that i make out with his girlfriend lol!!! but dude! im best sonic in the world now!!!!!! :)

I love and miss you so much wang.

☆_Mutha-Foxin GangstaKirby_☆

Banned via Warnings
waiting for mars to hurry up with that **** blunt
WANG!!! you're actually on your account while your on your mission!!! your such a bad boy!! how are you doing?!?!?! whats your e mail so i can e mail you!!!!!!!! i've been messaging that chump, all i tell him is that i make out with his girlfriend lol!!! but dude! im best sonic in the world now!!!!!! :)

I love and miss you so much wang.
dude gime kennys email pl0xxxxx i wanna tell him bout how you do girls now ;)

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Gkirbs. Can you have BJ pick me up from the tracks station if I come? I would need to be dropped off at the station in the morning.

text me. I have to run to the bus to get to my dorm.

let me know buddy

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
Nah I get hype and more hype
Oh sorry about the kirby doll it was in the backpack that got stolen from me on the way to your house

Banned via Warnings
Nah I get hype and more hype
Oh sorry about the kirby doll it was in the backpack that got stolen from me on the way to your house
im pretty sure its mad O; but its all good :)

and that sucks bro :/ id be graping sum *** if i were you

i tried calling RJ to confirm the smashfest is still on.... i passed your place and is er at ter muh estate. :D
if yall are down then hyesz, and red dog i got no call D:

but my phone is being gay recently... im prolly gonna get a new one

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
hey Gkirbz. Is there any way we could go to Whobo?

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Then de-hackify. :/

Even *I* know how to do that now. Magic Armor ~<3

If all else fails, I can bring my SD card (w/ infinite replays and stuffz). I gots teh hacks on there (Pres. Bush, Obama, and Billy Mays for Ganon lolololol)

Banned via Warnings
Then de-hackify. :/

Even *I* know how to do that now. Magic Armor ~<3

If all else fails, I can bring my SD card (w/ infinite replays and stuffz). I gots teh hacks on there (Pres. Bush, Obama, and Billy Mays for Ganon lolololol)
you might wanna do that O; your b+ is near gold edition right? and i say mad becuz well... my link is replaced with zero P: sorry ano

When is it?
6PM tonight

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Oh, Idc about Zero. I saw that thing and I was like "Yes!" Zero is amazing.

I don't have B+, just regular hacks. >.>

EDIT: Oh tonight? I thought it was tommorow night. I work tonight.
Too bad.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
A proposition.

I plan to spend more and more time than last semester here at the college. As such, I will automatically pick work and school over anything else IF I do not have any notice. And I honestly hope I'm not the only one doing this either. I bet some of us will do this too.

So I say we should do one of two things.

We should either have more than a few days notice, in which we can set up a thread for the official tournies, plan out who should bring what, and stuff.

OR

Hold a tourney on a specific Saturday each month (3rd, 4th, whatever we pick). That way everyone knows when to expect a tourney, but keep things flowing nicely in case we are required to give short notice. We could still set up a thread for equipment setups and bringing in new crowds.

I think either of these will work out better for the community. We can advertise more, give more notice to those who've dropped out recently, and give those with busy schedules a chance to keep coming to these. Plus, if someone else holds a tourney, we can keep things organized between the two and, hopefully, get things to how they were when we had 2 monthly tournaments.

Look over these two choices, and maybe we can come to an agreement to which is better. I honestly think this will do our community wonders.

Top Bottom