• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
Got my PS3 back today.

Gojira and Minato, you guys should be getting friend requests from GoldenGlove123 soon (not MH_Prophet, couldn't recover that account because I couldn't remember which email I had used to create it).

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
I wouldn't be able to go this weekend either cause my gf will be coming home from college for the holiday weekend...

But unless I'm wrong, you weren't planning on it being this weekend, were you, r3d d09?

r3d d09

Smash Master
No. definitely not this weekend. If you would have read the post. it's for the future.

I was just wondering if people would be interested in something like that.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
That's what I thought, but it seems like everyone who's posted saying they can't coe (except for Ano) has been saying they can't make it this weekend, when in reality it's not this weekend. XD

r3d d09

Smash Master
I just brought it up to my dad. He said maybe, the whole dent in the wall thing he's upset about. ha.
So i'm trying to use my ways and make him think it was something else *if it was from someone* Either way. It'd be bomb to get this to happen. :D

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I may be coming after 4 it all depends if someone can pick me up from BYU.

r3d d09

Smash Master
I'm in a dilemma. Either.
I trade my 360 for a wii tomorrow.
I drive to see a girl clear up in layton to pick up a wii for free *she offered this a few months back though, so i don't know if it's still an option" But i'd do this tomorrow if possible
Or go to smashfest with Awesome people?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I'm in a dilemma. Either.
I trade my 360 for a wii tomorrow.
I drive to see a girl clear up in layton to pick up a wii for free *she offered this a few months back though, so i don't know if it's still an option" But i'd do this tomorrow if possible
Or go to smashfest with Awesome people?
Get the wii.

If there are two, I will buy one for 10$ :)

r3d d09

Smash Master
I might make it, if I get a ride there. I get back at 4pm.
where do you go to college? I swear I saw you at SLCC xD

and I'd sell it for more than that. haha.
See, i've never had a gf. but I got hookups with them. free gamecube, free" insert items", soon to be free wii hopefully xD

if i get the wii. i'm definitely flashing my 360 and play some games xD

☆_Mutha-Foxin GangstaKirby_☆

Banned via Warnings
waiting for mars to hurry up with that **** blunt
Dont trade your 360 for a Wii. Although the Wii is slowly coming out with legit games, it's still nothing compared to what the 360 offers
although its true wii has very few good games.. in fact i often say the only reason i own one is brawl... brawl is far better than any xbox360 game imo and if ur into fighting games xbox is NOT the way to go... hard plastic d-pad is hard plastic

Minato

穏やかじゃない
although its true wii has very few good games.. in fact i often say the only reason i own one is brawl... brawl is far better than any xbox360 game imo and if ur into fighting games xbox is NOT the way to go... hard plastic d-pad is hard plastic
Yeah, that d-pad on the 360 sucks. But if you really are into fighting games, you could just buy an arcade stick.
I haven't done so for my 360 yet though. I'm still tempted to get the Seimitsu one for the 360 since I have a Sanwa one for PS2/PS3.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
I am in Lehi at the moment, but I'm busy over the next couple days. I am hoping to smash things up Monday.

r3d d09

Smash Master
No scam on my free stuff. xD. Just legit friends who help me out and what not. haha

The smashfest today is only going for three hours >.> lame

But i will be attending.

lets have a good turnout :D

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
No scam on my free stuff. xD. Just legit friends who help me out and what not. haha

The smashfest today is only going for three hours >.> lame

But i will be attending.

lets have a good turnout :D
What time are you going to go, I am going to try to see if I can talk to my teacher and see if she has calculus at 2 so I can make it in time.

Also, text me with your answer.
eight o uno eight ate five for five four three

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Someone PM me details on the 3-6 smashfest. I may actually have the time to make it over there!

Top Bottom